Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Setting Up Shop [training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

Setting Up Shop [training] Empty
PostSubject: Setting Up Shop [training]   Setting Up Shop [training] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:22 am

I stood in a rather empty part of town, a couple shops were here but they didnt look like they had been open in years. I had been thinking about the training I did yesterday afternoon when I discovered the turtle I could hide inside to move behind enemy lines and wondered if there was anything else similar to that. It had taken a bit of effort to remember but I at last had down the approximate level of chakras I used to summon that turtle and simply increased all of them even more for hopefully a more powerful beast. I performed a few hand seals and ran some blood from my thumb over my summoner's tattoo, a cloud of smoke exploded and a small turtle similar in shape to the one from yesterday appeared. I was a bit confused and poked the little guy on the shell for a second before he seemed to get irritated and walked away. I walked around in front of him and squatted of to eye level. "So then, what can you do little guy?" He gave a small, happy chirp and walked me to one of the many vacant lots in the area and squatted down before he started changing shape. At first all he did was grow larger, eventually getting bigger than anything I could summon at this point. When he reached the same size as the buildings in the area he then started to change his body structure before at last taking on the form of a rather inconspicuous shop. I was amazed by this and walked forward onto the front step to give the building a touch and to my surprise it felt like wood, this could be an extremely useful ability to have on more stealthy missions as a place to hide out. I walked inside and gave the building's interior a look, a very spacious almost bar looking set up complete with tables and chairs. To anyone that didnt see me perform this summon the turtle would give no clues that it was anything more than a building. The room then began to shake and once more it compressed into a small creature like the beast from yesterday. I was pleased with this, not only had I made a hideout but another storage turtle, one I could use to trap people and get them away from others. I exited the turtle and gave it a snack before he returned home in a poof of smoke. I was starting to get rather skilled with this summoning thing I thought as I walked towards the sky arena for my match against Hebi.

Spoiler:

Original Price: 6500 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

Setting Up Shop [training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting Up Shop [training]   Setting Up Shop [training] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:26 am

Word Count: 442
Converted Discount: 4420
Maximum Discount Available: 3250 (50%)

New Price for Jutsu: 3250 ryo
Back to top Go down

Setting Up Shop [training]
Page 1 of 1