Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An Introduction!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiko Yuuko
Genin

Male Character Age : 13
Ryo : 2000

PostSubject: An Introduction!    Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:14 am

Sup! Account name Taiyo, real name Matthew, around twenty-one years of age and ready to drink! Been role-playing for about thirteen years and started doing Naruto role-playing around the time it came out. I've been an Admin and Moderator on many sites throughout my years of experience so I am excited to actually just hang out and be a normal role-player for once! Nothing much about myself, I'm a humble man who loves spending time writing (probably like the lot of you) and playing many, many video games. Like League of Legends? Let's talk and play a game together sometime! Or maybe a little World of Warcraft? ;)

Anyways I'm excited to get started! I will state now that I am a person who role-plays in the third person and while I was browsing some of the finer examples of role-playing I noticed a good chunk of you enjoy the first person view. I do hope this will not get in the way of us role-playing in the future! Though I know sometimes that can be quite confusing...

Its nice to meet you all! :) I cannot wait to talk with you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Chūnin

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction!    Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 am

Hey there good to have you here, sounds like you'll fit right in. We have a bunch of writers and League fanatics here so i'm positive we'll get along just fine. If you need any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome to Province

Andlat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neru
Genin

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction!    Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:09 am

Nice introduction, glad to see another member join Province. I don't League but the other members do, so like sora said, you'll fit right in.

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction!    

Back to top Go down

An Introduction!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1