Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Hey Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Shouting into the void here but was on the site looking through old stuff and thinking back on all the good times. Miss you all, what we had here was something I really enjoyed and helped me through some of my darkest times. Wish it/you guys were all still around.
Back to top Go down
Finnik
Genin
Finnik

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2205

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 3:46 am

Hey! Totally forgot who you were (Takeshi, maybe?). You probably won't see this but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed being here as well. Most of you guys probably saw me as a nuisance, and I was. Despite that, I actually did like being around you guys a lot. I was suffering the classic middle school depression and all you really helped. Now I'm registering for classes in college, crazy how fast time flies. Hope you and whoever sees this is doing well.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

Character Age : 45
Ryo : 3600

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Good to hear you guys are all still doing alright all these years later. We might not RP anymore but memories last forever.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Hey guys, glad to hear from you. We're all still around and doing well. Gilbert/Shinobu (who some of you probably remember as Takeshi), Shizen, and myself are still in touch. If you'd like to connect at any point in time with us even though we're boring adults now, we're all on Discord. My tag on there is Aaron#1710, so shoot me a message or friend request and I'll shoot you over our server link. If not, no worries. Times change, people move on, and although we're not around for RPing anymore, we're all still friends, I'd say.

If this message reaches you, I hope you're all having a great life. And if, for any reason, you're not right now—that's okay. Sometimes you just need to get away from it all, even if the only place you can go is a Naruto RP forum created by a couple high schoolers. See you around.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Well butter my buns and call me biscuits, I finally found my way back this site. I've missed you all so much and really cherish all the memories we shared. Going through and reading all of these old threads and characters really takes me back. I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your lives, living life to the fullest! I know that we all go through ups and downs, believe me I've had plenty recently, but always know there people and friends all around you that are always supporting you.

Jeez I'm probably going to spend a good few hours looking over everything...

Sweet Odin's eye patch, were my posts and threads always so cringy?

Anyways, I hope all is going well for you guys and miss you all soooooooo much! not sure what all the kids use these days but since A-ron mentioned discord my username is Dr.Cthulhu#2609
Don't question it, one day popped in my head and have been using that username in all sorts of games XD

P.S. This is Farmer Dale
P.P.S. Aaron I sent you a request on Discord :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey   Hey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: NPLRP :: Introductions & Departures-
Jump to: