Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeru
Jōnin

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Hey   Tue May 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Shouting into the void here but was on the site looking through old stuff and thinking back on all the good times. Miss you all, what we had here was something I really enjoyed and helped me through some of my darkest times. Wish it/you guys were all still around.

Genin

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2205

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:46 am

Hey! Totally forgot who you were (Takeshi, maybe?). You probably won't see this but I wanted to say that I really enjoyed being here as well. Most of you guys probably saw me as a nuisance, and I was. Despite that, I actually did like being around you guys a lot. I was suffering the classic middle school depression and all you really helped. Now I'm registering for classes in college, crazy how fast time flies. Hope you and whoever sees this is doing well.

[10:55:16] @ Rohim Uzumaki : His motto is EXTREEEEMEEE!!!!

Mission Log:

Dragons:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takeshi
Genin

Character Age : 45
Ryo : 3600

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Good to hear you guys are all still doing alright all these years later. We might not RP anymore but memories last forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Hey   Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Hey guys, glad to hear from you. We're all still around and doing well. Gilbert/Shinobu (who some of you probably remember as Takeshi), Shizen, and myself are still in touch. If you'd like to connect at any point in time with us even though we're boring adults now, we're all on Discord. My tag on there is Aaron#1710, so shoot me a message or friend request and I'll shoot you over our server link. If not, no worries. Times change, people move on, and although we're not around for RPing anymore, we're all still friends, I'd say.

If this message reaches you, I hope you're all having a great life. And if, for any reason, you're not right now—that's okay. Sometimes you just need to get away from it all, even if the only place you can go is a Naruto RP forum created by a couple high schoolers. See you around.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoprovince.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey   

Back to top Go down

Hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: NPLRP :: Introductions & Departures-
Jump to: