Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn) Empty
PostSubject: An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn)   An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 pm

I had hatched a plan earlier today. Instead of brute strength to win this war, why not stealth as well? I had been using my ANBU as tactical ops to assault the Steam village to put any hindrance on plans for the Empire that I could, but I now had use of ANBU here at home. I sat at my desk, wearing a tight black tanktop and black training pants. I slouched on my elbows on the desk, and stared at the oak grains while I thought of this new plan. The Empire was getting closer every day, and I needed to figure out why. I couldn't do it myself in fear of spooking whatever mole the Empire had somehow gotten in here, so I would have to rely on another. I had sent my paigeboy looking for one of the shinobi of my village, Tsukai. I had a favor to ask of him.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn)   An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:44 pm

I had just left the library and was on my way to…well nowhere really. I had nothing to do today so I hit the library again. I had to know for sure if my previous accident wasn’t just a freak accident. I went towards my favorite spot again and pulled out the same book. I braced myself for what might come. I flipped the page again towards the picture of Nanabi, the demon wolf, and found myself yet again on the floor clutching my head from an unknown pain. It seemed stronger this time and lasted a little bit longer. After the pain had subsided, I tried to get up but I stumbled a few times in the process. Once I was up and walking, I still felt a little dizzy, I made my way out of the building and decided to go wherever my feet take me. It wasn’t before long until I heard someone shout my name. It was one of the Yamakage’s messengers. Pardon me for the hasteness, but I have been told to tell you that you are wanted to be seen by the Yamakage. And with that being said, I was then handed a letter and the messenger took off. After he was some ways away, I opened it. It read that the Yamakage himself wanted me to come pay him a visit in his office. What timing too. I said out loud to myself. I then changed my direction and headed towards the Yamakage's office.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn)   An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:59 pm

I continued to wait for the shinobi named Tsukai to appear before me. His success in the last Chuunin Exams were prominent, which is why I knew he would be able to hand what I was about to bestow upon him. We needed help here at home, in the Mountain, and he was the only one I could count on to do it as of now.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn)   An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

After a few minutes, I had found myself staring at the door that led into the Yamakage's office. I took a few deep breathes and opened the door slowly. I found myself greeted by a huge man staring right at me. "Yamakage" I said as I bowed as a sign of respect. I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. I stood there and looked straight into his eyes. "I wonder what this could be all about" I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn)   An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea (Tsukai, Bryn)
Page 1 of 1