Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower Empty
PostSubject: Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower   Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:46 pm

One day, nearly a month after my visit with Neo, I heard rumors and other talk around the village about an ancient library that appeared rather suddenly in the Ressa Desert in Sakyugakure about three weeks ago. When I had first heard this, I thought it was just a rumor and nothing more. Maybe the humidity was getting to their heads. I thought nothing more of it and went out into the village. Aside from that rumor, everything was as peaceful as always and everyone was in high spirits, which made me feel happy as ever. About an hour later, I decided to head to the training grounds to check on the other shinobi and their current training. Before I could reach it, however, a chuunin boy came to me, asking if I had heard the rumors about the library and I told the boy that it was most likely a rumor and nothing more. When I told him this, he nodded and ran off and back onto the grounds. This made me more curious, but again I shrugged it off and continued my peaceful stroll around the village.

It was about mid-day when an ANBU intercepted me. "Sir. I have news from the ANBU in Sakyugakure." I stopped immediately in my tracks and spoke sternly. "Well then? Speak quickly. What is the news?" The ANBU spoke without stuttering. "Sir. The rumors regarding some library in the Ressa Desert in Sakyugakure are in fact true. The ANBU from there were told by the Sabakukage to relay this message to you and that he wants you to go there immediately." My eyes genuinely widened for a split second and then I spoke. "Inform the village that I am taking a leave of absence. I may be gone longer this time, so take care of everyone with all of your strength. Go!" The ANBU nodded and then disappeared in a flash. As soon as he left, I myself began my journey back to Sakyugakure to find out about this library that Neo had association with.

Last edited by Yonoowari Dovahkiin on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower   Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:33 pm

When I had finally arrived at Sakyugakure, the village as always was very busy: villagers buying foods in the market, children running around playing, the women doing daily chores. While walking through the residential area, I heard an old man talking to his wife about a large tower in the middle of the Ressa Desert. When I heard the first few seconds of the conversation, I decided to walk over and ask about this tower and see if it had some relation to the library I had heard about earlier from the ANBU at home. "Excuse me. What is this about a tower?" The old man turned toward me with a look of seriousness on his face. "You look like you aren't from around here. I don't talk with people not from here when it comes to village-related things. Run along before I call a shinobi over here." I nodded my head and vanished from his line of sight. After that happened, I then decided to just go straight to the source: Neo. When I arrived at his palace, he was already there. I walked up to him and asked about this library. When he told me of the experience he had there, I had no choice but to accept the fact that this library was in fact real. I quickly thanked him for sharing the information with me and then ran off to see this place for myself. I will not let an opportunity like this slip through my fingers!
Back to top Go down

Information to Gather: Mystery of the Lone Tower
Page 1 of 1