Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Empty
PostSubject: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 pm

I stood on the roof of the ruins, looking out over the horizon to see what I had been waiting for for hours, the nibi no suzumebachi rising up over the dunes in the distance. I looked to Takeru next to me and spoke, "I'm going to prepare something to help us out but I can't move so Ill need cover." I walked back behind a wall within the ruins and started charging my chakra to such an intensity that a cocoon of blue energy was forming around me, my artner would need to prepare his opening tactics as well now. This fight would be swift with the strategy I developed in the library finally coming together all at once.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Takeru nodded solemnly as he listened to Shitai's advice, he gazed over nervously at the hulking mass of the bijuu for a moment. There was not much that put him on edge, even less that actually scared him, yet even still the sight of the monster caused the faintest flutter of fears to form. He had agreed to help Shitai tame this beast with the promise that he would return the favour when asked. He mirrored Shitai's movements, moving behind a wall with a slight crack in it, keeping one eye on the beast he readied himself, hands ready to form handseals in an instant. "I'll see what i can do for now, it may not notice us for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Nibi
Genin
Nibi

Character Age : -
Ryo : 500

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:11 pm

I would fly slowly across the desert, wandering lonely, looking for the next unlucky bastard to stumble upon my wrath. In my vision I saw the compounded image of some ruins growing larger and larger. A sandstorm brewed beneath my body as the wind gusts from my wings beat on the loose desert ground. I let out a slight chuckle and began pick up pace. My wing beats increased and sent a massive wave of sand at the two. I had found my next targets. I drew my tails behind my body to help me streamline myself. I was going to demolish these what was left of these ruins, will all this power comes no responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 pm

My technique finished and the chakra subsided as my poisonous breed of kikai started to grow in numbers and multiply as fast as possible with the extra chakra given to them. As our target had not arrived yet I release every kikai in my body other than my medical breed down into the cracks of the ruins until they made it into the sands and spread out into position for battle while I started to charge chakra yet again for a follow up tactic that would take a more considerable amount of time to get ready but all would work itself out. I looked to Takeru who had joined me behind a wall as we looked out to see the bijuu who had apparently caught sight of us and was charging head on to get things going and I couldnt be more excited.

180/200
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Takeru spotted the waves of sand the bijuu was sending at the ruins and knew that their moment was at hand. Seeing no more reason to conceal himself he dashed out from behind his wall, moving from structure to structure as fast as he could. As the bijuu came closer he timed the waves of wind and sand, dashing behind the walls of the ruins to shield himself from them. As the nibi cam nearer, he formed handseals and raised his palm, a seal formed on the skin of his hand and a chakra rope shot out at the massive form of the bijuu. Takeru was sure the technique would strike home, the beast was moving too fast and low to maneuver quickly enough to dodge something so small. After using the jutsu Takeru moved back through the ruins, using their natural cover to conceal himself, moving in time with the sand blasts.

220/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nibi
Genin
Nibi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 pm

I was now at full speed, blasting toward these ruins when I saw a figure begin jumping from building to building. Instead of staying on course, I redirected and began to charge directly at the human. Massive waves of sand still flew in every direction as my wing beats were now at a blistering 200 miles and hour. I was aimed for a tower where the one man stood, and I saw him launch what seemed like a rope at me. I was moving too fast to fly above it, so I did the only thing rational. I ducked down, narrowly missing the attack and slid across the ground, slamming into a large portion of the ruins. I felt a slight pain in my body as I failed my tails around in an attempt to help launch myself into the air again. They were striking in every direction and the stingers stabbed into the ground in several areas. In a matter of 30 seconds after the impact I was able to get back into the air, but only at a low altitude. For now that was. I was good and pissed now, it was time to get down to business.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:16 pm

The bijuu had crash landed into the ruins which was my time to strike. My kikai sprung up quietly from the ground and crawled up on the beast, due to the basic breed of kikai being carried by the poison breed this would be undetectable as it was being done from behind and the toxins emitted from the larger poison kikai insect's feet made it so they wouldn't be felt until they started taking bites. They searched around for a moment and found a bit of space between the sections of the nibi's insect body and buried themselves deep inside to lay in waiting for a moment as their position was secured before continuing their attack. I on the other hand was still hiding in the ruins, preparing my follow up technique, getting to the halfway mark of launching the attack, once it was here though this fight would be on a very limited timer.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 pm

As Takeru had fired off his jutsu the niibi had dropped its wings and launched itself at the ruins where he had just been standing. Thankfully he had already been racing away when the massive form of the two tailed hornet slammed into the ground. Rubble flew through the air and he barely raised his arms in time to shield himself from several of the larger pieces. He landed roughly on his feet, and knew that his arms would be badly bruised from the ordeal. Noticing the giant insect was still on the ground he quickly formed handseals, as he finished giant stone hands erupted from the ground around the Nibi. Each hand reached across the back of the beast and quickly began closing its grip on the base of the bijuu's wings, restricting its movements. Once gripped the beast would effectively be grounded for a time, and its wings held down by his stony grip. Takeru moved back away from the bijuu, just far enough that he could still maintain the jutsu, but keeping well away from the beast. He glanced over to where Shitai was waiting and grimaced at the pain in his body from the shower of rubble. That fool better make his move soon

190/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nibi
Genin
Nibi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

My plow had been in vain as I lay on the ground. Whatever the shinobi had launched at me landed and now another technique had me pinned under some stone hands. This wasn't really a problem though. With a strong jerk of my body, I whipped my massive tails to each of the hands and smashed them. They were nothing for something that could shred titanium. I quickly took off again, this time I decided to rush at the other ruins, where unknown to my knowledge, was another shinobi. I accelerated as fast as I could, reaching 200 miles per hour within seconds. Yet again there were massive waves of sand being formed by my wing beats. I then decided to fly straight into the air, only stopping once I hit an altitude of 150 over top of the desert. I let out a hiss and a roar, then reached my tails around my body to my mouth as I began to charge for an attack. A small orb began to form. It would only be a matter of time before I crushed this pesky shinobi and get a bonus pile of ruins out of it.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:02 pm

I was receiving signals that my kikai were now in position so I knew that this battle had officially begun its countdown to the end. I continued to prepare my technique by charging the chakra in large amounts while I started casually walking down the stairs to the lower levels of the ruins so that I would be out of reach as early as when the beast was breaking out of the stone hands. When I got low enough underground I pulled out a cigarette and lit it with a match from my jacket pocket, this capture was immense and I intended to celebrate before the painful process of dealing with it inside me. The kikai all bit down on the flesh of the nibi from the safety of inside its own body. The pain would be terrible as a good sized chunk of chakra (25) was drained from its system in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Out of the corner of his eye Takeru saw Shitai move down into the lower part of the ruins, and took that as the signal that his bugs were in position. Turning his attention back to the bijuu he noticed it charging up what he had seen written in his research, the Tailed Beast Bomb. Confident that his seal would prevent the technique, he formed handseals in quick succession. Earth flowed from the ruins to cover his body in intricate plates of armour that covered his entire body. Continuing the handseals a glowing seal appeared on the back of his defensive jutsu. Between the two he was confident he would be able to withstand the majority of the Bijuu's attacks, and he crouched ready to engage on it again. Now that Shitai's bugs were in position he had to keep it from flying off long enough to seal it. A determined look crossed his face in the darkness of his armour, and he grinned slightly at the thought of the bijuu's technique failing. He hadn't had a battle this intense in years, and it brought a fire back to his blood.

150/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nibi
Genin
Nibi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Remaining in place while I still charged this massive attack I was to bring on these shinobi. Though as I continued, I felt a massive pain within my body, as if something was biting me. I also felt as if my chakra was being draining. I watched down on the battlefield as the two men were rearing to fight more, probably shitting their pants out of fear for their lives. I noticed the one man who had launched a strange seal onto my body cover his body with a large amount of stone. A defensive tactic perhaps. Either way it was no match for the power I was going to bring upon them.

525/550
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:26 pm

My technique was ready, I took a long drag on my cig and held it with my lips as I made a tiger seal with my hands. Up above me in the body of the nibi all of my poison breed kikaichu would explode and cause a sizable amount of damage each, causing a massive amount of internal bleeding that would severely weaken the monster while I simply chuckled and went back to smoking. In place of each single poison kikai now stood three which tripled their draining power so after every insect once again started draining chakra a much higher amount than last time (55) would be taken while I rested before preparing another damaging tactic.

130/200
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 am

Takeru stood patiently watching the beast charge up its technique, he was not worried in the slightest, and it seemed to have been damaged by Shitai's attack already. In his reinforced armour of earth he was safe from any immediate threats, and the technique the beast was using would soon be ineffective. He folded his arms and stood ready, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nibi
Genin
Nibi

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I was still charging my attack to launch at the worthless buffoons who had challenged me. My attack was almost ready when I felt a pain within my body that crippled me. It was like an explosion within my body. The pain was so immense that my charging was broken and I crashed down to the ground. A large wave of dust flew out from around me as I felt my body crunch the building below me. A load roar escaped my mouth, but it was a roar of pain, not of anger. I could feel the chakra begin to seep from my system. What was going on and how could I let it happen to me?

-30 chakra

495/550
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:38 pm

I heard the nibi roar as the building a few stories above me was destroyed while I remained safe far below the surface. My insects continued to bite down to eat chakra from the beast resulting in another large loss (55). I started sat there and let myself cool off for a moment a my chakra settled from the large attack I had just performed. I would soon be able to start preparing it a second time but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Takeru moved into action the moment The Nibi started to drop out of the sky, his hands were a blur as he formed handseals in a frenzy. Four massive spikes of earth shot out at the Nibi as it fell to the ground, each an elongated diamond spike with a sharply pointed end. Two of the spikes Takeru directed at the base of the wings of the beast as it struck the ground, another he sent into its neck, and the last into its gut. While falling the beast would have no time to react to the attack, and the smile on Takeru's face widened. As the lance's enteres the beasts flesh he would detonate them, causing them to explode in a storm of shrapnel that would undoubtedly destroy any part of the beast piearced.

100/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 pm

As I feel to the ground, I witnessed the shinobi release a technique that launched several spikes into the air at my falling body. I struggled to flutter my wings so my body could move just enough to avoid one of the spikes, then I felt one stab into my left wing, the side of my neck, and into my gut. I was in extreme pain. When I thudded onto the ground, the force of the impact only drove them deeper into my body. Then came the final nail in my coffin. The spikes exploded, destroying my wing, most of my neck, and spilled my entrails onto the battlefield. I let out a weak cry of pain and tried to move my body. There was no hope. My breath began to grow weaker as I lay on the ground motionless.

-55 chakra

390/550
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 pm

The battle above me raged on, bringing Takeru was proving itself more useful than I could have imagined as his skill in both combat to ground the beast as well as the ability to seal it within my body after my insects finished off the majority of its chakra stores meant that as of now he was my best ally for almost every situation. I took a deep drag on my cigarette and started making my way up a few flights of stairs, preparing my technique again as my insects continued to eat away at the beast from the inside and draining its chakra (55).
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Takeru dashed up the side of a nearby tower as he watched the beast writhe in pain, he would wait until Shitai gave the signal to seal it. For the time being he folded his arms and waited patiently, ready to move at a moments notice should the beast make any move.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:44 pm

I still writhed in pain on the ground, slowly feeling my chakra, my life force, being sapped from my system from whatever parasite was inside my body. It would only be a matter of time before I drew my final breaths. I watched as the sand grew red from my blood. I tried to flutter my remaining wing, but only a small gust swept across the desert. I now realized the fight was over.

-55 chakra

345/550
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 pm

I found myself on the surface now with my death stick having nearly run out on m way up. I spat it on the ground and crushed it with my foot as I took out another and lit up for a refreshing smoke filled breath. My kikai ate away another chunk (55) of chakra as I walked over to a pile of debris about twenty yards away from the nibi and sat down, looking at my prize felt good though I would have to wait for it to go to sleep before I could fully claim him.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Takeru made his way down from the tower and moved to sit next to Shitai. He shot the cigarette in his mouth a dark look before leaning forward with his elbows on his knees. "I hope you enjoyed that, my body is going to be aching for weeks" His body ached from the beating the bijuu gave when he landed his first technique, and he was thankful it had decided him not important enough to simply crush with its weight, it had only been the range it kept between them that had allowed the battle to go smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 pm

I feared that my life was fleeting as my breath grew shallower and faster. More of my chakra was fading from my body, and fast. Hopefully it would end soon, though. I was in tremendous pain. More pain than I'd ever experienced in my life. I let out a whimper and closed my eyes. Accepting of what ever was to come next. My will had been broke.

-55 chakra

280/550
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I looked to Takeru and took my cigarette out of my mouth for a moment, "Trust me my friend I could be no more grateful for your help than I currently am. And since we have acquired this trophy I will be going into isolation for a time to try and tame it to in turn help you with your rather secretive plans. This is the only way I can repay you and thus I plan to do so." I sat there with the older man until my new cigarette ran out as well. I flicked the butt at the nibi and hit it square between the eyes. "Sleep little soldier, this fight is over and I wouldn't want the next one to be to easy." My kikai drained the last bit of the Nibi's chakra from its body and I shook my head, the battle had indeed come to an end and it was time to have the beast sealed within me. I stood up and removed both my coat and shirt, knowing from talks beforehand that Takeru would need access to my bare shoulder so now with that out of the way I got ready to have a new voice inside my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)   Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Down My Prey (Shitai, Takeru, Nibi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next