Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unexpected Encounter (Alice)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 3300

Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Fukushu's Appearance:

I had arrived in Morigakure to continue my search for information. I had however forced myself to do something I hadn't done in a while. Relaxed. I walked into an area with a large stone in the middle with a circle of trees around it, this looked peaceful enough I guess. I pulled Ribenji off my back and stabbed it into the ground next to a tree. I leaned up against the tree and closed my eyes and began listening to the sounds of the forest...It wasn't quite enough to get me relaxed but it slowed my heart rate a little bit, which was a start.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

Character Age : 20
Ryo : 1900

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:01 am

Alice sat with her back to the cool stone, as she had for several hours now. Time didn't really matter to her, she had spent most of her life wishing every second would pass quickly, and every one of those seconds had dragged on into eternity. They came for her again, those masks on their face and their blue gloved hands. They never smiled, never spoke to her. They didn't notice the stains on her ragged uniform. They would give her a new one soon, once the other had begun to smell, or fall apart. Tears rolled down her face as they picked her up, she still knew how to cry then, but- She hummed to herself slowly, a pleasant tune with a lilting melody. She didn't remember where she had heard it, perhaps it was something her mother had hummed to her as a babe, but she couldn't be sure, memories of her mother always brought the- Tear and scream the lovely flesh, feel their blood so fresh SO FRESH. She gave her head a slight shake and moved her hand to push back a strand of hair that had fallen across her face. She knew she was beautiful, nearly everyone told her so and she saw enough in the longing gazes of men to know that she set their minds aflame simply from looking after her. Today she had chosen a deep blue shirt that clung to her, a elegant bow tied at the back, and a flowy black skirt that cut off just above her knees, a single flower adorned her raven dark hair. She took great pains to feel pretty everyday, and today she felt especially special.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:34 am

I was snapped from my semi-calm state by the sound of humming? Who was it and why the hell would they sit out in the middle of the forest and hum? I opened my eyes when I took a step forward an eerie feeling engulfed me. I didn't feel quite as safe anymore as I did when I thought it was just me and the forest. I grabbed Ribenji and strapped it back to my back before slowly walking towards the source of the humming, odds were it would be a female who just decided to go into the forest, just as I did, but I could never be too sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:49 am

The sounds of footsteps on the grass caused Alice to stir slightly from her comfortable position against the rock, the others knew she didn't want to talk to them today and she was sure no one had followed her out here. Unbidden, panic rose up inside of her, what if it was - it was dark this hour of the night, well past the time the children were meant to be asleep. She ran her hands over her side, where they had been poking and prodding today, it still felt funny and the memory of the pain made her weep, her hands ran over her front, she knew she was growing up but she dreaded the thought. She had seen the other girls dragged away, she didn't know what happened when the boys took them, but she knew they came back crying. They would never tell her. Footsteps coming towards her bed caused panic to grip her, no not her, please not after tonight PLEASE NO! NO MORE! DIE DIE DIE She shivered and suppressed the memory, not wanting to remember what came after, that night she had been safe but the kind girl who slept next to her never came back. She turned her head to look at who it was and saw a tall boy, probably only a year or two younger than her walking her way. Instinctively she flashed her best smile, her smile always made people gentler with her. "Hello there, have you come to join me?" Her voice was soft and measured, with just the slightest breathlessness to it. She was well aware that her top clung tightly too her, and it was somewhat low cut in the front. She kept her face gentle and smooth as she smiled at the boy, but inside her head the voices screamed and raged for her to kill the man, they always screamed at men, especially in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:59 am

I kept walking, hand on the hilt of my blade until a head appeared from around the rock. It was a woman, and an attractive one at that. She was smiling at me and it was enough to even make me smile a bit a release the grip on my sword. She seemed happy but there was still something unsettling about her...the way she addressed a total stranger was characteristic of either someone who is overly friendly, or someone putting on a show. I would have to keep my hormones in check here, I had no idea who this girl was yet. I put on a half smile and responded to her in a deep tone "Nah I had no idea you were here, but may I ask what a beautiful girl such as yourself is doing out here in the forest, it's a dangerous place." I decided I had to put on a show as well, I figured all girls like compliments so I would start there and see how it went.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:13 am

Alice looked up at the man and knew her pretty eyes were sparkling, she knew because she had once spent three weeks learning how to make the water just enough to seem like crystal gems, irresistible to any man. She almost preened when the boy said she was beautiful, she knew she was but it always made her heart beat faster when a man said it, especially one who wasn't half bad looking. "Me? oh i like to come here sometimes to sit and relax, the sun feels so nice on my skin and the temperature today is just right, will you sit?" She had spotted the seal on his body the minute she had seen him, and she recognized the work as Jhonny's. That man infuriated her, he never gave her any warning and his plans were all so 'secret' she never knew which way was up. She didn't know who this boy was but she was somewhat wary of him, as she was with all men, but more so with this one. The smile never slipped from her face as she reached up and placed her hand on his, "If it would please you, sit with me a while" He held her hands down, and she could feel another tying a rag across her eyes, another was trying to wrestle her ankles together as she struggled, NO NO! PLEASE NO! we must kill them all, tear them, make them hurt like they made us. She tried to pull him down lower towards him, she had left all her other admirers when she cam here, and she felt lonely, she needed another pet soon or she would cry, and when she cried blood always followed.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 am

Keeping myself in check was going to be a lot harder than I thought. This woman was among the most beautiful I had ever seen, and I could tell she knew so by the way she described why she was here. I began to sweat a little bit when she grabbed my hand and told me to sit, almost forcing me. I obliged but never lost my head, I began to think to myself "There is definitely something off with this girl, I have never met a girl so forward with someone she's just met, I need to keep digging for a true reason why she's here." I could tell she enjoyed my compliment to her and if I kept doing so she would probably open up more to her true intentions, I said again widening my smile a little more to play along "Why do I deserve to sit near an angel on Earth? I'm just a lowly teenager." I could feel my hormones raging but I used my mind and maturity to keep them suppressed, I had to constantly remind myself to do so. I was on thin ice and even though I didn't have any solid evidence screwing up could hurt me, I wanted to challenge my personal growth.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:39 am

Alice laughed, a sound like delicate silver chimes bumping against each other in the wind. She returned her hand to her lap and folded it with the other one, looking serenely at the boy next to her, he had a hard look to his eyes, and hard men were always the most fun when broken, they groveled before her like worms wanting nothing more than to please. She liked it when they said they would do anything for her, it made her feel special, and she needed that. She held the length of flesh in her hand as the blood rushed out from it, the man it belonged to still lived, staring up at her with eyes filled with absolute horror and revulsion. She smiled at him again, and let her breath come a little deeply, allowing her chest to rise and fall just that little bit slower, most men wouldnt notice why they were suddenly breathing harder, but it worked the same on all of them. "An angel, me? You flatter me sir, i'm just a simple girl." Her smile never wavered, this young man was quite charming.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:58 am

I could feel my heart rate sky rocketing, damn this teenage body I was trapped inside of. I felt that I would lose myself here soon but for now I kept my mind sharp and my tongue sharper. After she spoke I spoke back, only inches from her face "A simple girl huh? Is that why you're out here in the forest? You enjoy the simple things in life, what are some other things you enjoy...other than trying to rope in men of course." With the last portion I dropped that I could tell she was trying to seduce me and that I was in no way mentally devoted to breaking towards her, but whether my mind and body would cooperate together were two separate things.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:09 am

Alice stretched luxuriously in the sun, feeling the buttons on the side of her shirt strain as the fabric stretched against her body, she could tell she was having an effect on the boy, and it thrilled her. "Hmmm, well it was a good thing you didn't stumble on me yesterday, i was doing something else i enjoy, bathing in the sun is such a freeing experience, and i use this spot because i believed no one else knew of it." She let out a little giggle at that point, perfectly timed to emphasize her point, the boy could not help but visualize it now, visualize her. She huddled herself in the corner, arms wrapped around her knees and ankles tucked in close, she begged them to go away, not to come any closer. her clothes were rags in their hands, torn away without a care. But there were too many, she was too weak, too weak. Please, she whimpered, not today, its my naming day today, please, not today, not today not today not today not today HELP ME She smiled again, the expression was perfect, she knew nothing in her face betrayed her, but deep down the pains still ached and they could never go away. "I am actually here in this village on business of sorts you could say, hardly abnormal at all is it?" She wasn't sure how much longer he would last, she hoped a while, and though she wasn't in to mood to lash out today, the voices inside never rested.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Damnit, I had to get the image out of my head. She was trying to get me to slip up, I could tell now, no girl would ever try this hard to get with a man she just met. My hand began to move towards her face shaking, I couldn't give in. I had to think of something to keep my head straight, and the first thing I could think of was that night. I flashbacked to the man holding my beaten broken body by the neck, my dead parents on the floor behind him and his synical smile. I was brought back into reality by this. My massive smile had changed to a blank expression, as to not scare away the girl, and I put my hand back at my side before saying to her in an unwaivering voice now "What kind of buisness do you do beautiful?" I had to try and act as though I was still completely infatuated even though I had mainly gotten my hormones in check by now, but knowing the human body anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:07 pm

The smile never faded from Alice's face as his hand moved towards her, but inside her mind she coiled up like a snake ready to strike. To her that hand was her worst fears, she liked to toy with the men she hunted, but she never wanted them to make a move on their own. That was her job, she was the strong one now, it was her. it was - her, curled in a ball on her dorm bed as blood ran down the side of her face, she had tried to struggle this time, and her head had been split on the floor. Those blue gloves cam for her again. The blue gloves and the pain, they dragged her away, they never saw the blood. WHY ME why me why me why me why me why me why me MOTHER. "My business? well i guess you could say i am here looking taking...interviews, for positions with my organisation." Her voice betrayed no sign of her internal struggle, but she had wanted to kill the man brutally if he had touched her. She was the one who did the touching, when she wanted it, how she wanted it. "It's dreadful boring to be honest"
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:44 pm

An organization? Right at that moment I flashed back to that night again...The man said in an excited voice with a large smile on his face "This seal will help me keep tabs on you until you're ready, and when you are you WILL help my organization. Do you understand?" I snapped back to reality and looked at the girl, was it possible that this girl was involved in that organization? I needed more answers. I would move slightly closer to her, being careful not to touch her before talking only inches from her face "Well a girl with your charms will have no problem getting people, I myself may be interested but I'll need to know what work it inclines, and if I can work with you." This girl was a sucker for compliments, I could see that already, so I had to stack as many as I could when speaking to her to get her to speak truthfully. My hormones were strongly in check now, with this girl having a possible connection to the subject of my revenge my goal was clear and present.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Alice's smile dropped into a slight frown when the man began asking about business and joining the organisation. She hated to do that kind of work, it was for the grunts, and that bastard Uchiha. "Oh a little of this, a little of that. I'm mostly just here for the ride, Jhonny is the man who is doing all the recruiting, ask him if you find him." The boy seemed to be losing interest in her, and that could not be allowed, none of her pet men were here to make her preen and she wanted to feel special again. This lout seemed to think that just complimenting her was enough, she wanted him to be - on his knees, oh yes on the knees is good. He has a pretty face except for those markings. Maybe we'd let him touch us, yes maybe, maybe we would. But not too much, not yet, not now. He needs to be broken first, writhing on the ground in agony before WE touch him. And then, he dies. OH YES let him die let him die let him die. The hunger was growing now, she hadn't been able to release herself since traveling to this accursed village. But she held back for now, this boy might have friends waiting for him, and she didn't want questions asked when he never came back.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:15 pm

Johnny....Head of recruiting...He was the one, the man who killed my parents simply because my father refused to help him in their cause. So I now had a name to match the face, but I needed to know the name of the organization, and more importantly their goals. The girls smile had faded to a frown, she was obviously getting bored of me. I couldn't allow that, there was too much I had to know still. I put on the biggest smile I could muster and said "Oh of course, a girl as amazing as yourself shouldn't be troubled with such trivial things. But if I am to join an organization with an angel fallen to earth, I'll need to know what the possible things I could be doing are." I would hold the smile and keep looking into her eyes. Come on, I had to get something more, ANYTHING more.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Alice knew she was pouting, and she thought that she was being petty but it seemed as if this boy was more interested in her work than her. Normally she would have felt obliged to do her job first, otherwise Johnny would be mad, but she had already been trying so hard to make this boy her pet. She let the pout grow to her face, making the perfect features wrinkle up in what she knew was a cute expression of hers that drove men insane. Shifting herself she slid a leg over the boy's, letting herself sit back on his knees. She was slightly taller than him now, and she let herself lean forward so that he would be able to see down her tight shirt easily. Tear the flesh and rip it good, make it sing make it sing! Make them crawl and worship us, let them beg and ravish us! Pain so sweet, men so tender, feel them tear FEEL THEIR BLOOD! She leant closer to his face and let a sly smile touch her lips. "So you want to join do you? you could work with me, there wouldn't be a...dull, day if we worked together" She trailed a finger down the shape of his jawline to touch his lips briefly. "We could do anything, as for the organisation, lets say we hunt for ancient...artifacts, with which to further our cause" She twirled the finger in his hair and fixed him with her best innocent look. "But you don't really want to talk about work, do you?" She wanted him now, he was going to be her pet one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:17 am

Fuck there went my hormones again, now even with my goal present in my mind and the fact that I knew this girl somehow worked with this Johnny character who killed my family. She was on top of me now assuming I didn't want to talk about work now, and half of me wanted to agree. I had to put this together though, I just had to. They hunted ancient artifacts to further their cause? Is that why they needed dad? He said he needed the talents of an Uzumaki for his work, but what kind of ancient artifact required the use of a fuuinjutsu specialist?....Unless it was true. I heard of these...demons of sort that were beings that have been around since the beginning of time. It was then that it dawned on me, they needed one from my clan to seal them within something! This couldn't be good, with the personality of Johnny there was no way this could be good. My mind was swirling with ideas right now; Why were they doing this? How close were they to accomplishing their goal? What could I do to stop it? I snapped back to the reality of the girl on top of me, and now to me she was nothing but a tool of evil. I knew her entire act was fake. I had to tread carefully though, If she was rolling with the likes of Johnny there had to be a few screws loose, I put on a smile and said to her completely calm now with a giant grin "I don't want to talk about work anymore, but I also can't stay here any longer. I will definitely like to meet you again so give me a place I can meet you in a couple of hours and we can....continue the fun there." I sat with her on top of me waiting to see her reaction to my request.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 am

Alice stood up and smoothed her skirt, she was furious that the boy had rebuffed her, she knew he wouldn't be there in a couple of hours. No, he can't leave us, he's mine, he's ours, make him stay, make him ours. His blood his flesh make it sing for us yes sing. The smile was gone from her face now as she glared down at the boy. "No, i don't want to talk about work anymore either. But you must stay, it would be...bad if you were to leave me now." Her voice was still sweet innocence but the facade on her face had slipped, and a deep hunger burned in her eyes. "You will come with me now, you know enough about us to join, and i need someone to keep me company."
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:32 am

Damn, she didn't buy it. Her smile had faded so she obviously saw through my plan. It seemed we were talking of business now, and she was actually considering inducting me into them. I put on a serious expression and said in a low voice "An invitation to your organization has already been given to me, these markings were put on me by your friend Johnny. You say I'm ready but he obviously disagrees for he said he would seek me out using this seal when I was strong enough." I stood up, brushed off my pants, and adjusted the sword on my back looking dead into the girls eyes, waiting for a response. I had to make it seem like I was still interested without expressing my true hatred for their group.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:45 am

Alice's smile returned now, but it was slightly too big, a little too enthusiastic. The hunger in her eyes was still there, and seemed to be growing more intensely by the moment. Moreover, she had stopped blinking, her eyes constantly staring at her prize. "Johnny can do whatever he wants, and i don't think you'd really fit with the rest of the Raksaka. But i don't want you for that, i'm lonely, and your compliments were passable, with a bit of work you might even be attractive." Yes yes, make him ours. We'll keep him and dress him in pretty clothes, make him BEG for us to pat him, stroke his hair and say he's a good little boy. And then when we're done, we'll kill him. KILL HIM! YES! tear the flesh from his skin slowly as he begs us to do it, asks us to end him. To please us. She had begun giggling faintly, barely more audible than the sound of her breathing. She would make him hers, and when Johnny needed him she might let him have the few pieces that still wriggled.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:13 am

She only wanted me for my looks? So she was the whore of the group then. I had also managed to get the name of them...The Raksaka. I continued to speak to the girl with complete confidence and a look of disinterest on my face "I'm afraid the only reason I would join the organization would be to further the cause...you're attractive that's for sure but I can't see myself being with you." I knew what type of girl this was and knew it would strike her deep in her feelings, how she would handle it would be a complete surprise to me. I needed to try and get her away from me, I knew what I needed now and had to start planning.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Alice bristled as the boy offhandedly rejected her, then threw her head back and laughed. The tinkling sound like chimes offset by a tinge of frenzy that was creeping into her voice. She fixed her gaze back on the boy, some stray strands of hair falling in front of her face. "You poor little thing, you think you still have a choice. You'll learn. The Raksaka would eat you up and spit you out, but i won't take you to them, you'll come with me." Yes let him please us, let him grovel on his knees for us to look at him scream in pleasure as we punish him. And finally, when we are finished and grow tired of his squealing we'll pull him apart piece by piece and laugh as he thanks us for it.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 pm

So there was something wrong with this girl, she was crazy. She was part of the Raksaka and I only had the abilities of a chuunin so I knew there was nothing I could really do about it at this point, but I'll be damned if I don't go down fighting. I continued to act natural with a blank expression on my face as I began to charge chakra into my right hand. I stayed the distance I was and replied to the girl in a monotonous voice "I have no real interest in you, I only want into the organization, I'll let them decide whether I'm worthy or not, not you." I continued to charge the chakra and began to prepare myself mentally for if this girl would blow a gasket and charge at me.
Back to top Go down
Alice White
Jōnin
Alice White

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:13 pm

Alice sighed, it seemed this boy was not to be swayed so easily, he had fight in him, but that just meant it would be that much sweeter when she broke him to her will. She took a step towards him, and as she did so caught her hand in the bow that held her shirt together, with a subtle yank the material broke free and cascaded to the floor with a whisper of a rustle. The action would seem like an accident to the young boy, but to Alice it was a carefully executed attempt to sway the lad. Look at us! Look at us, aren't we pretty, aren't we worth your attention! She let the blood flow to her cheeks as she blushed, the air brushing the bare skin of her chest as she shivered a little. She made to cower back as she 'suddenly' realised she was bare to the waist. She let out a tiny scream, and moved her hands to cover herself. She really was going to great lengths to get this boy to drop his guard, but she knew that he would either choose to adore her, or she would kill him right here on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Her shirt was off now, and my hormones began to try and take over again. My breathing began to be shaky but my mind wasn't swayed, this was all too convenient to be coincidental. She had just said before that I would 'be coming with her, not the organization.' but to use such a dirty tactic as manipulating my hormones? She really wanted me for some reasons. I continued to fight the feelings I had and began to kneel down, grabbing the article of clothing she dropped with me left hand. I stood up with it clenched in my fist, and with a blank expression held it out to her and said "You dropped this." I continued to charge for my escape plan in my right hand, intrigued but also frightened as to how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Encounter (Alice)   Unexpected Encounter (Alice) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Encounter (Alice)
Page 1 of 1