Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putting on a Show [Neo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 1403

Putting on a Show [Neo] Empty
PostSubject: Putting on a Show [Neo]   Putting on a Show [Neo] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:20 pm

I stood on a wooden crate in the middle of the sidewalk, a beaten up leather hat was turned upside down in front of me with a decent amount of ryo being tossed in by those passing by and often stopping to form the crowd that listened to me. I looked at the crowd and assessed what joke should be told next, if nothing else I had some humor left to test out on imperial loyalists like these and the chance may never come up again so with a deep breath I started moving about my crate stand and began telling my next jest.

"It's a slow day in paradise, so the grand spirit decides to show a new guy around.

The spirit shows him all of the sights: the golf course, library, observation deck, cafeteria and a huge room full of clocks.

"What's up with those clocks?"

"Everyone alive has a clock that shows how much time they have left. When a clock runs out of time, the person dies and comes to the gates to be judged."

The guy notices that some of the clocks are going faster than others. The grand spirit tells him that every time a living person tells a lie, it speeds up their clock.

The guy notices one clock in the center of the ceiling with both hands whirling around at an unbelievable rate.

"What's the story with that clock?"

"Oh, that," The grand sirit replies. "That's Bryn Stormblood's clock. We decided to use it as a fan."

I reeled back on one foot and laughed with everyone else, a few more ryo were dropped along with a handul of gold tokens used as the local currency in the lower district which was good enough for me. "Well everyone that's my show for the day, I'll be back tomorrow if you want more." The crowd sighed sadly as they realized that today's show was done but I needed some food and recoup time to think up some more jokes. I sat down as the crowd cleared and started to count my earnings, from the looks of it I would be eating quite well tonight.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Male Character Age : 28
Ryo : 20000

Putting on a Show [Neo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting on a Show [Neo]   Putting on a Show [Neo] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Jokes were being told on this rather warm evening, the people seemed to be enjoying themselves greatly as the man's jokes rolled off his tounge effortlessly, it could be assumed he has had practice in this area before. As the day was passing on, the male decided to pull out his final ace. Upon his finishing of the joke the crowd was in a laughing fit this man was good they would hae to hope to see more of him next time around. As the crowd cleared and went on their way and about their business a single man would still remain clapping slowly as he had quite enjoyed the show to say the least. With one final clap he would cease and approach this comedian whom had introduced himself to the streets of Sakyugakure. He would stand before the male and smile "well done sir, your show was rather good, I'm guessing your acquired a rather hefty sum judging by how many people I saw" the man before him now was none other the village's sabakukage himself, Neo. He had heard about this man coming into town and putting on some sort of comedy show for those who stayed and watched. Neo had heard that he was rather good and so he wanted to see this for himself, needless to say he did not disappoint. Neo had never seen this man before in this village so he assumed that he was just a traveler but lately some 'travelers' have been bringing along trouble in this mostly peaceful village of the dunes and because of this any new faces that arrived in this village had to be monitored. So far though, this man seemed alright but that didn't mean Neo didn't have his guard up, who wouldn't after what has happened recently. Neo awaited the man's response to his compliment, he had to admit this man was quite impressive to say the least.
Back to top Go down

Putting on a Show [Neo]
Page 1 of 1