Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Homeland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

Character Age : 21
Ryo : 18050

To the Homeland Empty
PostSubject: To the Homeland   To the Homeland Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 am

It was time to head back to Jokigakure fir the first time since our childhood when we were stolen away, honestly I wasn't to sure how to feel about it but it wouldn't show on the outside to anyone else. I was standing on the inside of the gates at the ANBU headquarters to wait on my sister in her office. My bag was at my side as I leaned against the wall to wait, no doubt she would be here soon and I wouldnt need to wait very long.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

To the Homeland Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Homeland   To the Homeland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:00 pm

Ayame sat in her Office, she had already placed both hers and Ventus's Headbands on her desk, as soon as they stepped out the gates of the Village they would officially be Wanderer Ninja. Ayame backed a few more things into her bag before leaving the office, it would be the last time she would see it, her home. Ayame was ready to go so she met Ventus at the gates on the Barracks ''Ready to go..'' Ayame said, her tone slightly sad. Wrapped around her shoulders Hung Bryns Jackets, she wore it proudly while around her arm was Bryns headband, the two gifts he had given her.

Ayame made her way through the Village with Ventus close behind, it took slower then usual because Ayame wanted to take one last moment to look at the Village. Finally reaching the gate Ayame nodded to Ventus ''And so it begins'' a large smile crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

To the Homeland Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Homeland   To the Homeland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 pm

I nodded as she came out, leaving the village even temporarily was hard on both of us but it seemed to be hitting her harder. The only solution at this point for how to really deal with the pain was to run and not look back. I motioned for her to do so and took off at full pace down the mountain and across the plains towards the hidden Volcano.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

To the Homeland Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Homeland   To the Homeland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Following the lead of Ventus, Ayame sprinted down the Mountain, she had actually forgotten about the Village already because she wanted to race her brother. Nearing closer and closer Ayame was now neck and neck with Ventus a smile crossed her ''Just like old times Eh?'' She laughed.

Their Destination nearing closer, Ayame could see the remnants of the old Village, in a way it looked beautiful. The Volcano was now less then a mile away, the two had made excellent progress already.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

To the Homeland Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Homeland   To the Homeland Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:54 pm

I had been a few days journey but at last the siblings were nearing their destination, with hte hidden volcano in their sights Ventus decided to create an air scooter beneath him to have a pleasant final leg of the journey. Soon enough they would be there and would need to track down the Uchiha clan home to get down to business.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

To the Homeland Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Homeland   To the Homeland Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 am

Arriving at their destination Ayame smiled slightly, the long journey was hard but well worth it. One thing remained on Ayames mind during the trip, rebuilding the clan to have an untainted image. Ayame seemed fired up as they entered the Village

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Homeland Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Homeland   To the Homeland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Homeland
Page 1 of 1