Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Holding Down the Fort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Holding Down the Fort   Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm

I understood his reasoning, but I was a little annoyed that Bryn ordered me, the vice commander of the rebellion forces, to stay in the village during our first major assault against the empire. I sighed and looked up at the high ceiling in the Yamakages office. I wondered how the whole assault was going, I had total faith that we would succeed but that wouldn't keep me from worrying for the life of my soldiers. I stood up and went to the window overlooking the mountain range and pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and light it up. I knew it was a horrible habit..I planned on quitting but not until I had something to fill the gap formed by the lose of my village...and I had the perfect filler in my sight. I put my hand up against the window and took another drag from my cigarette while looking out over Chikagakure. I did love these people, I really did, but this wasn't my home. My home was currently buried under mountains of water and inhabited by a variety of sea creatures instead of villagers. I would have my revenge on the Sanbi and I would bring back Fukamigakure, there was no question about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Today I had some business to do with the Yamakage. I needed to know if he would remember hearing about any Uchiha wandering about over the past few years. If I was to find the truth about my parents, I would need to dig deep. I reached his door and before I knocked, noticed it was extremely silent the whole way through. I discarded the thought and gave a good pound on the door three times.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 pm

I was thrown off by someone knocking on the door. I thought the entire building knew of the battle going on? Why would someone come up here unless they were actually looking for me. I turned around and took a seat in Bryn's chair and yelled out "Come in." I would watch the door intently and take another drag from my cigarette, curious as to what business they would have with me.

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Before I had opened the door, I had noticed that the voice that had answered my knocking did not belong to the man named Bryn. I had only seen him a few times in my life but he had a voice that no one could forget. I opened the door slowly and was greeted by not the giant mountain man, but a rather slim man smoking. He was sitting in the Yamakage's chair looking right at me, as if he was expecting someone. There was an awkward silence so I decided to break it. Is the Yamakage not here today? Are you expecting somebody? Surely this man wouldn't be able to help me get answers. I would need to find where Bryn was so I can get a move on with my mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   

Back to top Go down

Holding Down the Fort
Page 1 of 1