Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holding Down the Fort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Holding Down the Fort Empty
PostSubject: Holding Down the Fort   Holding Down the Fort Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 pm

I understood his reasoning, but I was a little annoyed that Bryn ordered me, the vice commander of the rebellion forces, to stay in the village during our first major assault against the empire. I sighed and looked up at the high ceiling in the Yamakages office. I wondered how the whole assault was going, I had total faith that we would succeed but that wouldn't keep me from worrying for the life of my soldiers. I stood up and went to the window overlooking the mountain range and pulled a cigarette out of my pocket and light it up. I knew it was a horrible habit..I planned on quitting but not until I had something to fill the gap formed by the lose of my village...and I had the perfect filler in my sight. I put my hand up against the window and took another drag from my cigarette while looking out over Chikagakure. I did love these people, I really did, but this wasn't my home. My home was currently buried under mountains of water and inhabited by a variety of sea creatures instead of villagers. I would have my revenge on the Sanbi and I would bring back Fukamigakure, there was no question about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   Holding Down the Fort Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Today I had some business to do with the Yamakage. I needed to know if he would remember hearing about any Uchiha wandering about over the past few years. If I was to find the truth about my parents, I would need to dig deep. I reached his door and before I knocked, noticed it was extremely silent the whole way through. I discarded the thought and gave a good pound on the door three times.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   Holding Down the Fort Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 pm

I was thrown off by someone knocking on the door. I thought the entire building knew of the battle going on? Why would someone come up here unless they were actually looking for me. I turned around and took a seat in Bryn's chair and yelled out "Come in." I would watch the door intently and take another drag from my cigarette, curious as to what business they would have with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   Holding Down the Fort Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Before I had opened the door, I had noticed that the voice that had answered my knocking did not belong to the man named Bryn. I had only seen him a few times in my life but he had a voice that no one could forget. I opened the door slowly and was greeted by not the giant mountain man, but a rather slim man smoking. He was sitting in the Yamakage's chair looking right at me, as if he was expecting someone. There was an awkward silence so I decided to break it. Is the Yamakage not here today? Are you expecting somebody? Surely this man wouldn't be able to help me get answers. I would need to find where Bryn was so I can get a move on with my mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding Down the Fort   Holding Down the Fort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holding Down the Fort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Mountain Province :: Chikagakure: Village Hidden Underground :: Yamakage's Dwelling-
Jump to: