Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuurei Hageshī

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

Yuurei Hageshī  Empty
PostSubject: Yuurei Hageshī    Yuurei Hageshī  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Yuurei Hageshī  Shinobi-template

Yuurei Hageshī  Mako_by_juhaihai-d4ukuwl

Yuurei Hageshī

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Hageshī, Yuurei (He only uses his first name)
Birthday: October 31
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 140

Specializations: Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fuuton, Raiton, Suiton

Village: Aerogakure

Section 2: Personality

Personality: A very quiet person in nature, Yuurei is not actually shy, just keeps to himself. Despite this, he is very good with people when required to be, usually through his occupation. He also has great cunning, dexterity, and charm that come from training as a teenager. Yuurei has powerful determination, willing to complete whatever assignment thrown at him. This comes easy due to his lack of a conventional ethics code. He instead follows a set of rules he set for himself called "The Code of Shadows." These rules are:
1. Don't talk about assignments; past, present, or future.
2. Don't get caught
3. Spare the innocents at all costs

Likes: Shadows - Yuurei likes the shadows. They are a large part of his livelihood. When he doesn't want to see the outside world, he vanishes into the shadows to relax and unwind. Usually the shadows act as a source of meditation for him.

Assassination - Though Yuurei is an assassin, he does not follow the typical assassination. He's invented an assassination style all his own, using a combination of i, nin, fuuin, and kenjutsus for precise killing and grueling torture.

Dislikes/Fears: Killing the Innocent - The single biggest fear of Yuurei is killing an innocent. It is the single most important item on his moral code. He tries his hardest to prevent an innocent from being harmed in any way.

Getting Caught - The second biggest fear of Yuurei is getting caught. He has sworn himself to never get caught on a mission. Getting caught puts his entire operation at risk, as well as his identity being revealed.

Motivation: Yuurei's motivation is justice. Though he himself is not a just person, he does what he believes to be necessary to protect the innocent and bring the unjust to justice. Essentially, he's a vigilante assassin. In his book, the only laws that he is required to follow is "The Code of Shadows."

Section 3: Clan Information

Clanless Bonus: Chakra Sensory

Bloodline: N/A
Bloodline Ability: N/A
History of Clan: N/A
Location of Clan: N/A

Section 4: Background

Character History: Yuurei was born into a small farm family on the outskirts of Chikigakure. His family was low income and didn't have much, so he grew up working the fields, helping to prepare the yearly crop and support the Shinobi Confederation. For the majority of his childhood he wanted nothing more than to follow in the family footsteps. Doing this would be risky, though. In the midst of full out war between the Empire and the Rebellion, there were frequent raids to attempt to damage the assets of each side.

One of these raids hit home one day, when a small group of Empire soldiers attacked his family's farmstead. No one was injured, but the crop was ruined and his home was burned down. As a teenager, this devastated him. Farming was all he had known and his family did nothing to deserve this travesty. In an angry rage, he left home in search of training to find a way for revenge. After months of no luck, he took matters into his own hands and began training himself. It took years of practice and extensive research, he had developed his own style of assassination using Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, and Kenjutsu mixed with Chakra Sensory.

When he was finished with his training, Yuurei came out of hiding and began accepting assassination contracts. He did these missions to hold himself over until he could figure out what he wanted to do with himself. After observing the crime increase, he determined he would save the innocent from the war crimes.

On one of his various assassination contracts, Yuurei found a file on an organization called the Raksaka. He became interested and determined he would hunt and assassinate them, but to start he needed a base of operations. He saw another name; Fukushu Uzumaki. He decided he would hunt this man and find out what he knew about this group. He packed and left for Aerogakure to find this man and hopefully more information on The Raksaka.

RP Sample: I sighed as I listened to the argument ensue. I shot a quick glance at Neo and rolled my eyes before refocusing my attention to what could most likely become an all out brawl before the end of this. I listened to the arguments carefully and thought of a clever resolution before speaking again. Pushing up off the table to jolt into position, I waited for the last bit of argument to cease for the time being.

"Firstly, Elder Dovahkiin, refrain from shouting. The last thing we need is some dragon attack shit coming from an argument."

A small sneer crossed my face. Not many people had the balls to disrespect an elder in the manner I had just done, but it was also a technique I used to gain respect of the elders. Usually "pleases" were required in a statement, but as I recall, I'm still the higher up in this room.

"Now, before this senseless argument ensues any longer, how many of you clans actually have a possible candidate for the Kage position? The last thing I need is to waste my time in a back and forth debate about candidates that aren't even existent. The less time I spend arguing, the more time I can spend focusing on the war. As I recall, none of you want to lose. Imagine the tarnish on your legacies if you would allow for the Rebellion to rise up and take down the empire your elders built!"

Another ballsy statement, but it was sure to register on an emotional level. I was getting good at the shit. Tactics I'd picked up over the years from countless meetings and summits. I was now anxious to hear what the elders would say in response. I sat down and folded my hands.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Yuurei Hageshī  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Hageshī    Yuurei Hageshī  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:17 am

Completion bump
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

Character Age : 21
Ryo : 18050

Yuurei Hageshī  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Hageshī    Yuurei Hageshī  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:27 am

Yuurei Hageshī  Approval-clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuurei Hageshī  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuurei Hageshī    Yuurei Hageshī  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuurei Hageshī
Page 1 of 1