Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kettei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kettei
Genin
Kettei

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 1500

Kettei Empty
PostSubject: Kettei   Kettei Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:27 am

Kettei Shinobi-template

Kettei 2206030-chara01

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Kettei Uchiha
Birthday: June 28
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 160 Lbs

Specializations: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Genjutsu, Kyujutsu
Elemental Affinity: Katon, Raiton, Fuuton

Village: Morigakure

Section 2: Personality

Personality: Kettei Uchiha has a naturally peaceful personality with a lot of bottled up anger. This is because of brutal situations that he had to face growing up. Being the eldest in a large family of 8 forced him to be a peace-keeper among his siblings. This fact made the peaceful side of his personality. He gained the bottled up anger when his father, an abusive drunkard, decided to take his anger out on the younger children of the family. This went on for several weeks getting worse and worse. The fact that his father was only doing this to the younger children caused Kettei's anger to overcome his natural peacefulness and confront his father. When confronted, his father began to threaten to kill the youngest if he wasn't left alone to go drink. Kettei had enough of his father's threats and constant abuse of his siblings so he attacked his father. His father, being drunk, was unable to defend himself properly and was killed by Kettei's attack. Kettei then decided to focus on controlling his anger to use it for good to help protect the innocent from harm.
Likes: Kettei Uchiha likes peace but also like a challenge. He likes to be the "older brother" to groups that he is a part of. He also likes being alone at times but also likes to be with his close friends when he wishes to.
Dislikes/Fears: Kettei Uchiha dislikes being out of control with his anger. He also dislikes when people try to provoke him into anger and make him lose control. But his main dislike is when people try to use him to their own will and do not care about him.
Motivation: Kettei's motivation is to protect the innocent from those who wish to cause them any harm. When he sees harm befall and innocent, memories of his abusive father come back and his anger begins to lead him toward stopping the harm in almost any way possible.

Section 3: Clan Information

Bloodline: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan
Bloodline Ability: The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with. (Jutsu is only able to be copied by Ninja in the Copy Wheel Path, but basic fighting movements using fists, feet, swords, etc as well as behavioral movements can be copied by every Uchiha)

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact. More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further to the point where a powerful summons or even Bijuu’s may be controlled. When this was used against summons and the Bijuu’s their eyes took on the tomoe pattern of the users' Sharingan while under hypnotic influence.

The hypnotic ability coupled with the other aspects of the Sharingan, can make the user appear as if they can "see the future". First, the user must perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes and possibly their thoughts and words through careful observation. Then, they suggest an action to the opponent such as hand seals for a jutsu that the opponent and Sharingan user already know and copy that. With these things done, the user can complete the action even before the opponent does, possibly using the Sharingan's genjutsu to confuse or delay them. As with other genjutsu, genjutsu cast by the Sharingan are capable of putting an opponent to sleep, inducing paralysis, replaying memories to someone else, or creating various illusions to deceive someone. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

Although the Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant, leading them to cover it up when not in use, to stop the drain.

The Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user access to several powerful techniques, including the powerful fire jutsu Amaterasu and the almost unbreakable genjutsu Tsukuyomi. The Mangekyō Sharingan erodes the eyesight of its users, eventually causing blindness, which can be prevented by obtaining another pair of Mangekyō Sharingan from a sibling. The new Sharingan is dubbed the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

History of Clan: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. As time passed the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.

The Senju clan, grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty. The leader at that time feared that an alliance would lead the Uchiha to ruin, but his clan disagreed, and he was forced to accept. The two clans came together to form Kusamugakure, with the leader of the Senju Clan, being selected as kage. They turned their backs on those who opposed the overall decision, and they defected. Now the Uchiha clan slowly regained their influence in peacetime but what happens next will depend on the generations to come.
Location of Clan: Previously Jokigakure, but because of destruction, the clan is scattered.

Section 4: Background

Character History: Kettei was born on June 28 to a loving mother and a drunkard father. He was the oldest child of 8 and had to be the father figure when his father went on binges. He needed to keep the peace between the children so that his mother could focus on providing the basic needs of the family. When he turned 10 his father started getting abusive when he was drunk, mainly toward the youngest children in the family. This went on from time to time over the next 2 year. When Kettei finally couldn't take his father's abuse of his siblings anymore he confronted him to try and stop the abuse. His father then proceeded to threaten to kill one of the youngest children if he wasn't left alone. This caused Kettei to go into a rage and kill his father. Kettei then left his family to focused his life on learning to use his anger to help the innocent. He traveled all around, seeking the advice on any and all that could help him to control his anger. He went from town to town, seeing if there was anyone who would understand his troubles and help him. After years of searching he finally found the instructor that he had been looking for. A monk known only as "The Wise One" became his mentor on understanding and controlling his anger. The Wise One taught Kettei many ways on controlling his anger and converting his anger into new found strength. The Wise One understood that Kettei needed to learn to the ways his mind worked so he could better control it. One day when they were meditating Kettei looked up at another monk and began to feel a very different sensation, he felt the mind of the monk he looked at. When Kettei realized this he asked The Wise One what it could mean, he replied with the possibility that Kettei was an Uchiha. The next time they meditated The Wise One suggested that Kettei see if he could influence the mind of the monk. When Kettei looked at the monk and felt his mind again he tried to see if he could influence the monk but he couldn't. What he could do was see the monk's chakra and be able to see the movements of the monk more sharply. When Kettei told this to The Wise One he knew for sure that Kettei was an Uchiha. After that The Wise One focused on trying to increase Kettei's ability as an Uchiha. Once The Wise One was satisfied with Kettei's results he was given permission to return back to his home. Now, after 5 years, he is back to prove that he can control his anger and use it to his advantage. He has promised that the abuse of the innocent will not go unpunished if he can help it.

RP Sample: It was a normal day just like any other: mother was in the kitchen getting dinner ready, father was out on one of his binges, and the young ones were in the other room playing. I went into the kitchen to see if my mother needed any help with dinner, that's when everything went to shit. My drunken father decided today to come home and take out his anger on my younger siblings. I absolutely hated the fact that he chose the innocent as his victims. It also angered me to no end that I felt like I couldn't do anything to end his abuse. But not anymore, today was the day that i would put an end to his shit. I walked right up to him and grabbed his arm as he was trying to hit my youngest brother. "What the hell do you think you're doing" was his response, I retaliated with "Stopping your bullshit." This didn't sit well with him, he struck me and said "If you try that again I will kill your little brother." This response pushed me over the edge, my rage took over and I attacked him. I wasn't in control of myself and I attacked with a feral rage that I had never know I was capable of. I didn't want to kill him, but because he was drunk he didn't expect so much out of me and I snapped his neck in my rage. From that moment on i never wanted to lose control ever again but I knew it was only a matter of time before it happened again. So i left my family to get my anger under control.

Last edited by Kettei on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Kettei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kettei   Kettei Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Once your history gets to 400 words i can hit you up with an approval.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Kettei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kettei   Kettei Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 pm

History at 497 words;

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net