Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panda TA

T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB Empty
PostSubject: T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB   T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:34 am

T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB T9iejd
A new planet has been found on the edges of our Universe. The inhabitants called it Aesrillo but we, the humans have taken it for our own. A deadly virus spread throughout the countries and we just couldn’t contain it. People were dying in the millions every single day and all we could do was sit back and watch. The plan was made, we would send the infected to this new planet discovered just weeks ago. Little did we know that we were invading an alien species’ land, the humanoid Iarthn, and they were not forgiving. They healed and fixed the broken humans we sent to them with the help of our own scientists to create a new species called the R.A.Is, human in appearance but robotic inside. They were the Restored Artificial Intelligence beings. Now Aesrillo is all but rid of the destructive disease, and those who are still infected wait for the surgery to turn them into these superhuman beings. We’re sure the Iarthn have something planned, we just don’t know what so here on Earth we wait, and we watch. There’s nothing more we can do, really is there?

T.A.L.I is a friendly and active site with an interactive plot designed specifically to be advanced by the actions of the role-played characters. We have a word count of a tiny 100 words, designed only to keep the creativity and thread flowing. With sixteen unique landscapes to explore and three exciting character-types to play with T.A.L.I offers an extremely engaging experience.

-Home-Info-Advertise-
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB Empty
PostSubject: Re: T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB   T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Thank you for advertising with us
Back to top Go down

T.A.L.I - The Artificial Life Initiative RP LB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: RP & Tech Support :: Advertisements-
Jump to: