Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Empty
PostSubject: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:14 am

Sora sat on the ledge of a wall along one of the squares in Aerogakure, the square was relatively large and a few people milled around its centre. Sora hefted Andlát in his hands and smiled a small smile as the sun reflected off its dull surface. The hammer had only just yesterday been given to him by his butler, a gift from his father for the upcoming Chuunin exams. He thought of his fight with Mr Shadow, who he now knew as Yuurei a few days before and how much help it would have been then. To him the weapon felt light as a feather, but to others it would weigh almost half a tonne. He wasn't sure what he was doing in the square this day, he had come here on accident after wandering around for hours, he liked the atmosphere of the place and the small fountain in its centre. It put him at ease.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:37 am

Kushino awoke from her usual sleep in to mid day, as usual she been up half the night reading and studying. Kushino got ready for a regular day in the life Kushino and left her home for the library of Aerogakure, there was a specific dusty old book waiting on the shelves awaiting for her nose to be placed within it. The streets seemed.extra busy Today, perhaps with the Chuunin Exams around the corner things were expected to be this way.

Kushino made her way through a narrow path of crowded path of people, her regular peppy step could been as usual and her large smile crossed her face. Out of the corner of her eye Kushino spotted a young boy atop a wall, a hammer strung over his shoulder as if it were nothing. The boy peeked her interest as he seemed strong. Kushino reached into her backpack pulling out a small black book, inside she had placed those entered into the Chuunin exams from Aerogakure. Peering through its pages she spotted a young boy who looked much like the one who sat before her "Sora of the Henkaku Clan" she murmered.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:52 am

The flash of red hair in a crowd of dark and light signaled Kushino, one of the ninja of the village, moving through the crowd. Sora had seen her once or twice before and they had spoken a handful of times when moving around the village, he thought she was pretty, especially for a ninja, they had a habit of being rather beat up and just plain unattractive. He had seen her name on the list of shinobi entering into the chuunin exams and was a little surprised, he didn't know much about her ability but he had never really heard of her fighting. He frowned in puzzlement as she opened up a book and started reading after staring at him pointedly. "What's so interesting about that book? You look like you're about to be eaten up by it."
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:17 am

A laugh escaped Kushino's lips as Sora spoke, he matched the information she had in the book perfectly down to every detail. Kushino stared up the boy, he certainly did look strong and in a way attractive, atleast for a Henkaku, a laugh escaped her lips once more. Kushino leapt to the top of the wall, channeling the chakra to the soles of her feet to allow her some reassurance. Landing gracefully Kushino sat down next to boy, a smug look spread .across her face. "You want to know what I see, well then here" she said cheekily. Kushino opened the book to the page she was on, the page had a picture of Sora alongside a serious of information about him. Kushino sat with a proud look across her face "Im an Information Collector, your not the only one I have Info on" she boasted.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:23 am

Sora gave the girl a dazzling smile as she jumped up to sit down next to him, she really was pretty and he might as well put on the charm, he was a prince after all. "Ah an information collector hey? I can see how that might be useful, though information can only get you so far. I saw your name on the roster for the Exams, excited?"
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:34 am

Kushino watched as Sora gave her a widened smile, who would have thought a nerd like her who was on the way to the Library would catch the attention of a boy and a cute one at that. Kushino blushed at the attention she was receiving, if things progressed any further what would happen if they fought each other in the Chuunin Exams. The Chuunin Exams, he had brought it up in conversation "Im excited yeah, but Im glad we still have time, I still have alot I need to work on and Im kinda nervous I won't be ready. This years competition I hear is one of the strongest lots there has been in a long time" She said shifting her weight nervously. She was being honest, she hadn't really learnt much apart from her Clan techniques and they were just simple seals in her eyes. Though she was working on a secret Technique of her own that she had found out about by researching the history of her clan.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:48 am

Sora nodded solemnly as she mentioned the strong contestants who were supposed to enter the exams this year. "You're right there, I'm not worried though. I sparred against another genin of this village last week and swept the floor with him. plus since then i've gotten something even better to help me." He absently placed a hand on the haft of Adlant and gripped it for a moment. The ancient hammer of the Henkaku was designed to fight against shinobi and he was anticipating great things to come from it. "It's always good to be prepared, who knows what monsters these other villages are hiding."
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Kushino' face changed, she felt embaressed for making herself seem so weak and yet here was Sora who had so much confidence. Kushino nudged Sora in the arm with her elbow "Wait.. you weren't the one who beat Yuurei are you? I had heard he lost to someone" she laughed loudly. Defeating Mr Heroic Assassin was a funny thought, he always acted so mysterious like she just wished she was there to see it. Kushino smiled as she peered over the Hammer, only someone strong could handle such a weapon as that, it was hard to believe Sora could handle it with ease. Kushino pointed to her face "Well im not going to worry eeither, its time for my Brother to move over and my time to shine! Im going to get stronger and fight as hard as I can" she said confidently and proudly as a smile crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 am

Sora put his head back and laughed. "Ah Yuurei, or Mr Shadow as i called him. We wer sparring the other day and i guess you could say i wiped the floor with him. If that's the calibre of ninja in the exams i'm not worried at all." He watched Kushino's face as she talked and confidently declared her ill to fight as hard as she could, he admired her confidence and it reminded him a little of his own, though his was well founded. He leant back and put his arms along the wall to prop himself up, one of them stretched bend Kushino's back so that she was sitting up against it. "So that's your goal is it? To prove you're better than your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:43 am

Kushino laughed alongside Sora as the thought of Yuurei loosing, perhaps it wasn't as funny as they made it out to be but even so it was a funny thought none the less. Kushino watched as Sora casually placed his arm a round her, for a moment a blush crossed her face followed by an awkward silence till it was broken by Soras question. Kushino awkwardly twindled her fingers, yes in a way she wanted to become stronger then her Brother but it would be so she could help kill the leader of the Raksaka. Kushino looked up with a nod "I do have a goal to become stronger then him but Its not the only goal I wish to achieve." she said with a serious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:53 am

Sora cocked his head to the side as a serious look replaced th blush that had crept across her face. He hadn't meant the move as an advance he had simple wanted to stretch his arms, the flush of her skin was endearing and he had an urge to actually put his arm around her waist for a moment. "I guess we all have goals we're secretly working towards, whatever they may be. I dream of a day when the world stops seeing us as a lesser people and monsters to hunt down because we're weak. I'll show them just how strong we can be!" He realised he was a little more worked up than he should be and he was a little afraid he would scare Kushino off, most shinobi didn't like being reminded that the Henkaku were so different to them.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 am

A worried look crossed Kushinos face as Sora seemed riled up, she could feel the stress in his voice and the worry in his face. Without thinking Kushino leant in and kissed Sora on his cheek " I believe people are only as weak as they feel and besides think of it this way, That Hammer you carry was once nothing more then weak minerals and materials. With the help of a blacksmith, over time it became stronger into what it is Today." she said trying to encourage him. Perhaps she didn't know the history behind the Hammer or even how it was made but it was still a good example. Kushino leant closer into Soras arm as she peered down at the Villagers bustling to do their daily routines, most of them lead simple lives and if anything they were happy about. What would it of been like if Kushino chose to live a simple life.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 am

It was Sora's turn to glow crimson when Kushino leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, he felt his face glow red as blood rushed to his head and was thankful when she started speaking and gave him a moment to collect his thoughts. "My people have been hammers for a very long time then, we were forged aeons ago and have only had to grow ever harder since. Sometimes i wonder if we have any softness left in us or whether we lost it long ago." Suddenly a fun thought crossed his mind and he reached behind his back and brought his hammer over his head, careful to avoid knocking Kushino over, he held it out in front of him and held it out towards her. "Care to try and hold it? I'll make you a bet, if you can't hold it off the ground you have to give me another kiss." Sora was grinning now as he playfully shook the hammer at her and tossed it in the air, catching it effortlessly with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 am

Kushino watched as Sora's face went red, a cheeky look appeared across her face. It was his turn to blush. Kushino listened as Sora set her a challange, she could tell by the sound of his voice he was being cocky. Kushino stared at the Hammer before she turned her attention to Sora ''I accept your challange, but If I can lift it I get to keep your jacket'' she said playfully. Kushino extended out her hand and grabbed the Hammer, for a second she held it effortlessly but then its weight kicked in, she lost her grip and dropped the Hammer. ''Hey you tricked me!'' she said playfully nudging him in the shoulder. Kushino sighed in defeat, bring her hands to Sora's face as she held him ''Are you ready?'' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 am

Sora laughed as the hammer slipped from her grip and slammed into the gound with a resounding thud, it didn't ring like metal would as it was made from something entirely different. "GuessI don't have to give up my jacket after all, now i beleive you owe me something." He grinned cheekily as he retrieed the hammer and placed it in its position on hi back. He was still grinning wildly when Kushino placed her hands on his face. "Hit me with your best shot"
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:30 am

Kushino leant in and locked lips with Sora, it felt like a life time but it was really only a few seconds. Kushino moved back as she looked into Sora's eyes, her face now completely red from embarrassment. Kushino leaned in once more and locked lips with the boy, her hands reaching behind his back, in a swift moment Kushino ripped the jacket from Sora's back with a cheeky look on her face ''Bullseye'' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 am

Sora was dumbfounded as the cute redhead leaned in and locked lip with him, he honestly couldn't belive his luck. He had never expeced the girl to go through with the bet let alone follow through on her promise. He was so astounded that when Kushino ripped his jacket off him it took a moment before he realised what had happened. "Hey no fair, i won that bet fair and square Kushino!" He rather liked the red garment and it had the ymbol of the Henkaku embroidered onto it.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 am

Kushino giggled as Soras reaction changed, just moments before he was dumbfounded and now he had awoken out of his daze, a smiled danced across her face as she sat down next to him once more. Kushino held out the jacket for Sora to take back, she could tell he cared about it and she didnt want to step on any toes. Kushino leant back against the wall again, adjusting to get comfortable "I know you tricked me.. thats not exactly fair, you knew I wouldn't be able to lift it at all" she laughed. Kushino fidgeted her fingers again "I actually decided the kiss was well deserved" she added.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:33 am

Sora took the jacket back and shrugged it on as he spoke. "It wasn't much of a trick, you'd have to expect there was something to the hammer. It's attuned so only members of the Henkaku are able to use it without massive strength." He was about to elaborate on its ancient purpose when he caught himself, he didn't thnk Kushino would appreciate knowing it was made that way to keep Shinobi from stealing it. "Well i guess i did trick you a bit" He leant over and planted a kiss on her forehead, the action felt much more comfortable now and he even managed to keep from blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:54 am

Kushino listened as Sora spoke, his Hammer was special and could only be used by members of The Henkaku Clan, no wonder she wasn't able to lift. Kushino smirked as Sora kissed her forehead, she too felt comfortable with the affection that they shared for each other, how strange that on the way to the library she would meet Sora, her newest crush and end up falling for him harder then she thought possible, they had only just met and already they felt so comfortable with each other. What would Fuku thing?. Kushino decided she didn't care, she enjoyed the time she was spending with Sora and if Fuku didn't like it well then tough shit. Kushino placed her hand onto Sora's ''Hey so what were you doing up here on the wall anyways? Shouldn't you be training or something?'' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:59 am

Sora ran a hand through his air and gave Kushino a sheepish look. "To be honest i was here waiting for other genin to come by to challenge. Truth be told i was thinking of challenging you when you came over here, but i decided you're much too cute for that." He didn't say that he was constantly training, the Henkaku didn't grow like other shinobi, their abilities came as naturally to them as breathing and most of what he did to train was simple physical conditioning. That sort of thing tended to annoy shinobi who had to spend weeks practicing chakra control to learn just one new technique.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 am

Kushino smirked at the thought of a challenge against Sora, she wanted to do it but she knew the number rule before the Chuunin Exams, Never reveal your skills before hand. Kushino brushed it off and returned her attention back to Sora ''I see.. well Im glad you didn't otherwise we wouldn't have kissed or anything'' She laughed. \Kushino noticed a man sipping on a cup of tea like an old noble woman, a large laugh escaped her lips. Kushino adjusted herself against the wall once more with a sigh ''Do you feel stressed at all about this whole Chuunin Exams thing? I mean Im excited don't get me wrong but I feel like with the current war is it the best time to hold them? Afterall we'll be facing off against Empire Genin as well. Not to mention the Rak-'' Kushino managed to catch herself before going any further, she had almost spoken about the taboo organisation that was in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:41 am

Sora wondered what a fight against this fiery young girl would be like, he doubted he'd be able to give much of a showing now that they had formed a connection. "It would have been absolutely terrible if we hadn't kissed." He frowned when she asked about the Chuunin exams and thought of how to phrase his answer. When she cut off half way through the sentence he was intigued but decided to let it slide without asking, she had her secrets and he had his. "i couldn't be more excited about the Chuunin Exams, i live for competition really, for a way to constantly prove myself against others. From what i hear the war won't be an issue because of the Proctor of the exam and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't looking forward to facing off against some Empire Genin. I hear theres a few strong ones, somebody mentioned in passing the other day there was a bearlike genin who had taken down a Chuunin on his own."
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:19 am

Kushino laughed at Soras comment, he was right like him she too thought it would have been terrible if they'd never had kissed. She was glad it had happened and that she had met him on this fateful day. ''See I knew you'd agree'' she chuckled. Kushino nodded as Sora spoke of the Chuunin exams, unlike her he seemed ready for anything and judging from his attitude he seemed strong, perhaps if they were to fight would she have the power to barely beat him? Would she even have the power to attack him, she wasn't sure and the thought worried her. ''Ive heard about this Genin as well. My Brother told me about a few people who I needed to watch out for and one of them was him. The other was you...'' she paused ''and the other is a boy..." Kushino's attention trailed off else where, forgetting that she was speaking to Sora. The last boy was on her mind, an Uchiha. Her fists clenched just at the thought of him. ''Sorry, about that sometimes when I think about something it kinda takes me off track'' she laughed nervously hoping he wouldn't have noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:28 am

Sora shook his head and fended off the apology. "No need to apologise Kushino, we all get distracted sometimes. So your brother told you to look out for me eh? I guess you did a good job of that already." He gave her warm hand a slight squeeze and gave her a smile. "Maybe i'll have to watch out for you now." He paused and met her eyes, giving her the sweetest smile he could manage. "In more ways than one." He was quickly becoming very fond of Kushino and was kicking himself for not having sought her out before, though he figured if he had come across her instead of Yuurei a few days ago things would have turned out much differently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki    The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hammer of the Henkaku and the rose of the Uzumaki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next