Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Allies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 6800

New Allies  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:20 pm

Raleth was quite shocked as Zetzray suddenly stopped when Ventus ate his piece of candy. Raleth could see his brother's arm slowly "stick to his side" and his legs had done the same. It was rather curious, as he knew Zetzray would never stop an attack. Raleth's eyes widened as he realized what was going on.

A genjutsu..

Raleth, not knowing if his brother had figured it out began to slowly reach for a shuriken. Since his brother was not screaming he hopes a small cut would release him from this jutsu. But as he reached the hawk squawked loudly and bit Raleth's ear lobe. Raleth let out a loud sound of pain, and eyes the bird who was staring back at him.

After a few seconds Raleth understood.

"Fine, I'll play fair..."
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

Character Age : 21
Ryo : 18050

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:51 am

I would close the rest of the gap and bring down my heel and without realizing it the time would be perfect, just as the boy was about to be bitten into in the illusion my attack landed. A resounding pop sounded through the area as his shoulder came out of the socket to make him actually drop his kunai before once again moving away. I would begin performing hand signs, the look on my face making it clear that I wasn't enjoying hurting this kid but at least so far these injuries would heal up in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 3700

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Zetzray would grab his shoulder as the pain from the drop kick ensued. He would then leap away as his opponent did the same. He was no longer seeing visions but his shoulder seemd to be dislocated now. In any case he made a tiger handseal and released the chakra he had been building up "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" was yelled from his mouth as four poofs of smoke, one in front of him, one in the back and one on his left and right appeared. And as the smoke vanished, dopplegangers of Zetzray were revealed, each holding a kunai in the hand opposite of the arm that had been dealt a devastating blow.

Zetzray would remain in the middle of his clones as he waited for Ventus to unleash his next assault.

Jutsu used
Spoiler:

Zetzray-14 chakra

Clones 14 chakra each
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:07 am

Raleth nodded as his brother completed his jutsu, but the amount if clones used was both impressive and foolish. Zetzray needed to distribute his chaira evenly all the clones. Hopefully each clone was strong enough to take on Ventus, since Zetzray was injured. Raleth analyzed the entire area and Ventus, watching intently.

The hawk also became quiet, as the first actual hit marked the beginning of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 am

I finished my hand seals and pulled back as I filled my lungs with air. I then shot my torso forward as I opened my mouth all the way and released a torrent of gale force winds at the kid and his clones. This wind would almost instantly spread out to cover a large area and when it subsided I would stand there to see if he was alright.

115/150
Great Breakthrough:
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:09 pm

As Ventus exhaled and let a mighty gust of wind loose onto Zetzray and his clones. Zetzray along with his clone to his left and the clone to his right would leap backwards as fast as they could. Zetzray and his clones woul be 10 feet away from his other two clones as the gust of wind hit them and upon seeing that the two clones poofed away from the destructive force of the wind Zetzray and the two clones by his side curled up into fetal position and were carried away with the force of the wind. They would be sent flying to the air for about fifteen seconds before hitting the ground with enough force for Zetzray to land on his back and struggle to get up and for one clone to poof after the other clone uncurled himself and found the positioning to kick off of and land with less damage so not to poof away.

It was now Zetzray and one other clone 75 feet away from Ventus. He would reach for another kunai, having dropped the original in the blast of wind and begin to charge chakra throughout his body. The clone also began to charge chakra throughout his body as they waited to see what Ventus' next move would be.

Zetzray-35 Chakra

Clone- 35 chakra
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Raleth's widened a bit as the gust I wind was exhaled out of Ventus's body. He looked to see his brother, who had been able to curl and have a minimal amount of damage. It was him and a clone left, which meant both had not chakra and there was at least 25 feet between the ninja. This would serve to Zetzray's advantage as Ventus had stopped charging chakra. Any wind jutsu used would be able to be dogged, or his brother would be able to find some cover.

The hawk ruffled its down of feathers and shook its head, squawking with excitement and chirping to Ventus. Raleth would have thrown the bird on the floor, its high pitched squawk hurt his ears, but he fought the urge. Raleth crossed his arms, mainly to prevent himself from helping his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Now that everything had settled I thought back to the kid's clone technique and studied the one that was remaining. Him and the clone were unable to be told apart as far as I could see meaning that it was in fact a kage bunshin, a technique I had not yet learned. After another second I had the formula down thanks to my eyes, "Nice clones kid, don't think they will do any good against me though." Chakra built up inside me now as I began preparing to give this technique a try, it had been a while since I had used my eyes this way so I could only hope I got it right in my head.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Zetzray and his clone would begin to start weaving handsigns at as fast a pace that theyy could under the circumstances of having a weakened shoulder. As they weaved handsigns the two dashed towards Ventus with one last measure in mind. "We'll see about that Ventus!" Zetzray had an idea in his mind that if this attack didnt put him in a position to finish this little skirmish, then it would all be over for him.
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Raleth watches the brashness of his brother, his utter disregard of self-injury. Raleth could not help but admire his fighting style. Raleth completely disagreed with this, and frankly thought it was stupid. But he admired his brother's courage. But at the rate this fight was going Raleth new the outcome: Ventus would win.

The hawk agreed with this. And squawked a bit happily
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:49 am

I needed to mold a bit more chakra so I stood there and watched as Zetzray started running towards me, by the time he got all this was I would be done though and this fight may be over. I took a moment to look at Saeko and the other kid and nodded before putting my full attention of the kid and clone charging, this was gonna be one hell of an interesting finale.
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:24 am

When Zetzray was no more than 15 feet away from Ventus with his clone by his side, he would stop his handseal conjuring at the tiger handseal and his clone would finish by holding his right arm fully extended outward. Zetzray would leap 10 feet into the air and take in a deep breath, making sure that his clone was directly beneath him at this point. He would then exhale this deep breath in the form of a ball of fire that was 10 feet in diameter. The flame would travel at ventus at the speed of 40 mph.

Zetzrays clone would begin to focus chakra to his arm which caused wind to swirl around it as it built up. And once the fireball was no more than 10 feet away from Ventus, the clone would fire off his own crescent shaped blast of wind, that if allowed to cross through the fireball would gain the fire affinity and possibly boost its power. This was a collaboration technique that Zetzray had practiced alone with a clone to perfect and this was the first battle that he had ever used it in.

Jutsu Used

Spoiler:

Zetzray-15 Chakra

Clone- 15 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Raleth nodded in approval, the collaboration jutsu was a very advanced skill. His brother was quickly progressing, even in this fight. Raleth began to be filled with pride for his brother. Surly ventus would be impressed, and hopefully he'd have a tough time dodging the attack,

The hawk squawked loudly and its feathers got ruffled from the energy of the attack. The hawk, however, could sense that this battle was soon to be over.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Chūnin
Ventus

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:42 pm

As the attacks came at me they merged as one and the fireball swelled with chakra. I simply shook my head and performed a tiger seal, the chakra I had been building up released all at one time to create six clone of myself, the size of the fireball was enough to destroy half of those in an instant with one more popping after being flung through the air to slam into a rock. Three copies of me were left standing now, all holding a kunai which we threw at the airborne opponent before he could land and regain his full motion. With that one of the clones and myself would move in to both perform an uppercut on the wind channeling foe while the final clone went to do the same to the boy in the sky.

Ventus: 29/150
Clone 1: 28/150
Clone 2" 28/150
Shadow Clone:
Back to top Go down
Zetzray Uchiha
Genin
Zetzray Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 pm

While in mid air Zetzray saw the incoming three kunai. Avoiding these in mid air would be nearly impossible so Zetzray would curl into a cannon ball while making sure to block his face and his chest in an X formation. The three kunai impaled Zetzray in the arms. Two in his left and one in his right and upon falling he would notice Ventus coming in for an uppercut. He was low on chakra and his clone had poofed away after being uppercut. the fight was over essentially.

Zetzray- 30 Chakra
Back to top Go down
Raleth Uchiha
Genin
Raleth Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Raleth saw as Ventus's fist was about to make contact with his brother's chin. His brother had been impaled and weakened, and the force Ventus used in the punch would be a near-knock-out. Raleth waited for the punch to connect.

The hawk began to squawk and cheer as he saw his master about to win the fight. Raleth was getting tired of the bird's incessant loud noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Allies    New Allies  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Allies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Sun Flare Province :: Jokigakure Ruins (New Uchiha)-
Jump to: