Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13900

[Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo Empty
PostSubject: [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo   [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:33 am

"You are lead to a door within the heights of the Lonely Tower. The man who leads you tells you to wait, count to ten and then enter the room. he walks off and leaves you alone to your own devices. True to your word you wait for ten seconds then travel inside. You find yourself in a large room room separated into two halves by a gaping hole in the centre of the floor. A narrow bridge crosses the 30 ft gap and a light wind blows through numerous large windows on either side of the room, a quick glance within the pit reveals it drops down into darkness but you can just make out a large set of spikes that would surely impale you if you were to fall down. Standing in front of a door directly opposite you is The Proctor, he smiles and addresses you. "Welcome participant, to the first phase of the Chuunin Exams. Your task in this phase is simple -ahem." he gestures to the door behind him. "You are to simply cross the room and enter this door -ahem." His grin turns wicked and he lowers his head to look at you from below his hat. "You will not be told of any traps and dangers that could exist in this room, it is up to you to decide how you cross, you must simply enter the opposing door within an hour, failure to do so will result in failing the exams - ahem." "With that he turns and leaves through the door."
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo   [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 am

I begin by looking around at the dark filled room as i see the gap in the middle of the room i begin to think out loud. I then begin scanning the room for traps with my Byakugan there does'nt appear to be any traps on this half of the room.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo   [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 am

I then begin to walk towards the old wooden bridge, fear begins to run through my body making my body begin to freeze in terror. I then begin to walk on the the bridge i set all of my concentration to the bridge as i begin to step on. The planks begin to squeak and the bridge begins to shake when suddenly i begin to fall at that instant i grab one of the planks nearly plunging to my death i then notice there's a paper bomb in the middle of the bridge. I quickly begin to climb up when suddenly the paper bomb catches aflame i begin to run towards the end of the bridge when it suddenly explodes the force pushes me straight to the end of the bridge. As it begins to fall i am amazed with my luck on the first phase of the exam, i then look up to see the exit door in front of me, i am amazed with how well i did with only minutes to spare i then open the doors to the next phase to await my next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo   [Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Chuunin Exams] First Phase - Matsuo
Page 1 of 1