Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The youngest competitor [Takoda]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

The youngest competitor [Takoda] Empty
PostSubject: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Neru couldn't find the one person he was looking for, Sora Henkaku. He was at lobby, where most of the participants are, and couldn't see him anywhere. While he was walking he spotted a kid who seemed like he was lost. He didn't look like he belonged but as Neru got closer he noticed he had a headband on his forehead. "This kid, a participant of the Chuunin Exams? No way." Neru thought in his head. This was something he had to see. Just to make sure, Neru walked towards the kid until he was right behind him and bent down and grabbed both of his shoulder's.

"Hello kid, are you in the Chuunin Exams?" Neru asked with a creepy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:13 pm

I reached up out of instinct and grabbed the man's wrists and locked onto them with my bear grip. I dropped to the ground and slid backwards between the man's legs to cause him to flip over onto the ground before letting him go. I took a look at him and recognized him as the rebel dog that managed to plague the second round of the tournament with his presence. "Yeah, what of it?" I had a rather annoyed look on my face as I looked at him, I had been raised to hate the rebellion and that conditioning was showing quite clearly.

95/100
Bear Claw:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Neru in a flash was flipped over by the kid in an instant laid with his back on the floor. His wrists were also in pain from the kid's grasp. It took him a few seconds to realise what had just happened.
Spoiler:
His face seemed to have gone blue and his mouth was locked in frightened way.
"So HE is in the Chuunin Exams." Neru thought without a doubt.
He slowly stood up and turned to face the kid. "Relax, I just wanted to ask you whether you
are partaking in the Chuunin Exams."
Neru said with a smile trying to reassure the kid he wasn't here to attack him. "What's your name anyway, kid?" Neru asked, feeling a bit more calm than before. His mouth seemed to have form a smile with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:35 pm

I got to my feet and brushed off my legs before answering him, "Takoda, you rebel dog. Since we already finished round one I'm surprised you didn't know that yet. Or at least I would be if you weren't from that backwards rebellion, guess you guys are as dumb as the jonin say." I would hold a serious glare on him as I said this, a lot of things had been happening to me recently and encountering my second least favorite person in the exams was not helping.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

"Relax..err Takoda, I didn't think the Empire had such skilled young shinobi." Neru stated, ignoring Takoda's insults. He saw him as a young kid with a bit of a temper issue but nevertheless a very skillful ninja. Neru wanted to pat his head but in a split second remembered what the kid did to his wrists. He wasn't a kid to mess with that's for sure.
"Hmm so you were the one to defeat the Uchiha, eh? Not a bad acheivement, I was paired up with Finnik Dovakhin, an obnoxious brat from your side. Hopefully there aren't more ninja like him in Morigakure, hmm." Neru aswell, dusted his pants from the fall. "And perchance you seen Sora Henkaku or heard of him. I'm trying to look for him all day." Neru asked with an annoying tone to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:55 pm

As he dusted his pants I would respond to the first part, "Finnik is little more than an embarrasment to the hidden forest, the weakest genin we had to offer and even he got this far, unlike any rebels besides you." He then mentioned the only person in these exams that I disliked more than the rebel dog, "That scum has been out of my site since just before my match. Personally I hope he makes it to the finals as the only thing better than beating in your face would be his."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:18 pm

"Hmm you seem to have a history with Sora Henkaku, eh?" Neru stated. Neru paused for a second and slowly smiled. "Oh you poor thing! Did he hurt you?!" Neru cried as he embraced Takoda, with his hands behind his head, he slowly patted Takoda's head. "There, there. I won't let him hurt you anymore." Neru's eyes were waterry with a little bit of snot coming out of his nose. He didn't expect anything good to come out of it, but it was defintely worth it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm

As he embraced me I went into a bit of shock, this was unreasonable and completely inappropriate not only due to our sides in the war but the fact that he has almost twice my age. Without thinking I brought up my knee which landed square in his testicles. Even as he fell to the ground I just stood there with an empty look on my face as I tried to figure out what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Neru after a few seconds felt a sudden sharp pain in his bagpipes. "Oww.." a soft voice came out from Neru as he feel to his knees in agony. He grabbed onto his marbles in pain and let out "Why..oww." After a minute of grabbing and rolling on the ground, Neru mustered out his strength to say, "I was only...trying to...comfort you..ow.." Neru's eyes were streaming out a river of tears.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 4:52 pm

By the time Neru was able to speak again I shook myself and returned to normal, looking at him on the floor and not quite remembering anything after he grabbed me. I shook my head and replied, "Yeah, hands off me creep. Don't know what you're into but I prefer it when older dudes aren't you know, grabbing me." I would keep watching him as the tears flowed down his face and not care at all.

The youngest competitor [Takoda] 400_zps87962421
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Neru, for a few more seconds was rolling on the ground as if his body was on fire. He then quickly stood up and brushed his legs, knees then his thighs and said, "It was good meeting you young man. But I must find Sora Henkaku. You have been a great help, and for that I bid you farewell." Neru did a half bow and turned around, and started to strut the other way, knocking down a few people in his path. "I shal not forget your name Takoda!" Neru sneered as he said, making sure Takoda wouldn't notice. Oh what fun it was to meet this kid, but the ball kicking part wasn't enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 pm

I just shook my head as the weirdo seemed to have enjoyed our encounter, I however sighed as I was only relieved to know that it was over. I turned around and walked over to take a seat and start thinking about the things I had observed in the first round fights.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The youngest competitor [Takoda]   The youngest competitor [Takoda] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The youngest competitor [Takoda]
Page 1 of 1