Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off to Aero

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hades
Genin
Hades

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2300

Off to Aero Empty
PostSubject: Off to Aero   Off to Aero Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:54 am

Hades was on his journey to Aerogakure, along with a caravan. Why? Let us go back to a day ago......

1 day ago...

"Hades, get out of your room now! I want to have a talk! shouted Azrael, Hades' dad. Hades lazily replied with a groan and dragged himself down to the living room. He then took a seat in front of his dad, and rested his head on the coffee table. "Ok, Hades. You're already a young man, and you should start doing something about it. You're going to be my heir, inheriting this whole company, so, I would like to send you on a journey, think of it as a business trip. No buts, you're leaving today, 3 in the afternoon, so get packing! Azrael left before his son could reply.

Back to the present....

Hades sighed as he continue his walk to Aerogakure. He was supposed to help ship the things there, and help sell and buy things he think he can make a profit out of. As he continued the long, hot walk to Aerogakure, with the blazing sun above him, he could see a bit of the city, though it is still far away. He would go there, and return with success, to show his father he is a worthy heir, a man his father can put his trust on. He continued his walk there, without anything interesting happening. At last, he reached the city gates. He showed the guards his permit, a seal by his fatehr, and was instantly allowed in. He then went to his father's "shoplot", and help unload the things. Once it is all done, he headed to the top floor, to where he would be living from now on.
Back to top Go down

Off to Aero
Page 1 of 1