Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Empty
PostSubject: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:45 am

Neru walked outside of the Chuunin Exam lobby and entered outside towards Aerogakure's Centre. The place was filled with people wearing strange clothes, Neru hadn't seen before. He saw a samurai squadron marching with nobody in their way, like a force field was surrounding them. Neru had finished the Chuunin Exams and was trying to find something new to do. He walked around the centre and found a very tall man handing flyers to people and sticking them on random streetlights and walls. The dude was a giant, comapred to Neru. Neru slowly walked up towards the man, who seemed to be a samurai with a polearm on his back. He had to be careful, just incase he didn't hit anyone with it, Neru thought.
"Hmm, what are you giving out?" Neru asked with his voice raised a bit. The place was crowded and everyone was talking, the place was like a bee hive. He hoped the man would hear him.

Last edited by Neru on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:49 pm

I had been out all day posting up fliers for the crew I was finally forming, and I'm sure that I had received some weird looks from certain guards and individuals throughout the day, but none of them actually said anything to me. A beige jacket hung loosely on me with a tight white T-shirt underneath, and my shades rested snuggly on my face. I was posting a flier up to a streetlight when a voice came from behind me. I stopped mid-motion, and slowly reeled my head over my shoulder to see a younger man standing behind me. "Depends, who's asking?" I said with a grunt as I turned my entire body around to look down at him.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Neru took a step back as the tall man turned around, he then repeated his question, "What are the flyers about? I hope it's something interesting, I'm in the mood to do something after my defeat in the Chuunin Exams." Neru told the tall man. "If it's an employee you're looking for, I'll be happy to help, got nothing else to do. Hmm, this will help me pass the time while I'm in Aerogakure." Neru shoved his thumbs in his pocket, leaving my other 4 fingesr out. He didn't mind being rejected about the job, if it was a job. Neru felt neutral about it, he didn't have his usual smirk, just a poker face.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:45 pm

I eyed the boy up and down with a hand on my chin, and then leaned over a foot or so to look him in the eye. "Hmph. A job, yes, and you'd be the first recruit since, you know, it's not the day that this poster clearly says to meet, but let's see." I then began looking around for some sort of test I could let this boy take part in to see if he had what it takes. I then beckoned for him to follow me before grunting and walking hurriedly from the alleyway we were in the the market about a block away. I then turned around to face the boy again, and looked him in the eye. "See that lady?" I said as I pointed to arather rich-looking woman at a market stall browsing, "Walk up to her, compliment her rack, smack her ass, steal her purse, and run away. Meet back here in an hour, and if you've lost the law by then, we'll talk, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Neru nodded and followed the tall dude as they ran through the alleyway, near an opening of the marketplace. Neru was dumbfounded at the man's job. No one had ever asked him to do such a job, this man, whoever he was, is a king to me. He is the benefactor for pranking (trollinnggg). Neru accepted the mission, but as he was about to walk forward he asked the tall man with an unusual smile on his face, you could see his teeth but not all of them, Neru's eyes were glittering in amusement. "What is your name, sir?" This was also the first time Neru addressed someone other than his childhood sensei with respect.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:32 pm

I watched as the boy's face lit up with admiration. Something told me that he was going to make a fine pirate, but now to address the name issue. I leaned in close to the kid again and whispered, "How about this. If you pull this off, you get my name, aye?" I then straightened my back and motioned with my head a "go get 'em" kind of motion before walking back into the alley and sitting down against the wall in a shadow. I pulled a flask of whiskey out of my jacket and began to drink it while I watched the kid.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:52 am

"Hmm, alright, I guess that's a good deal." Neru took a bow with his left knee touching the ground and his right foot on the ground and his hands resting on his right knee. He then ran towards the lady picking cabbages from a cabbage stall. Neru started to charge light chakra under his feet. The lady on her right arm, loosely had a purse hanging on her arm. "This is going to be eeasyyy." Neru thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:57 am

I continued to drink from the flask as the kid got closer to his target.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Neru finally reached the lady and said as he came right behind her "My fine lady, what lovely breasts you have!" Giving the breasts a light smack. One her right hand, was a bag with 2-3 cabbages inside it and her left hand held the purse. She yelled in shock and started to smack Neru with cabagges, a poor attempt as Neru dodged the failed 3 hit combo. He grabbed the ladies arm and spun her in a ballet fashion. After her back was towards Neru, he crouched down and started to tap her buttocks like he was playing with a pair of bongos. For the time being the lady was quite dizzy. He saw her purse dangling on her arm as she was moving around. He spun her again this time anti clock-wise and grabbed her purse. The lady spun with her eyes spinning and fell onto the cabage stall, ruining and spreading most of the cabbages. "Not again!" The cabbage man cried as he started to pick up his cabbages.

In the mean time Neru finished grabbing her purse and started to run east to where he was standing. He bumped into an officer, who had a menacing face. Neru took 2 steps back and started to run in the opposite direction and was stopped by another officer, with his squadron behind him. Neru stepped back and then smiled, he released the light chakra in his feet and boosted towards the stall roof with his light chakra in his feet. Once he landed he quickly heard shouts by the police and started jumping across the stall rooves.

Half an hour later...

Neru finally lost the police and arrived at the spot where the tall man was waiting for him. He jumped down from the roof of the alleyway and landed infront of the man. He threw the purse at the man. "Less than half an hour eh? Hmm, so what is your name sir?" Neru asked with a smirk while he was panting from the exercise.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:40 pm

"Impressive," I said as I hoisted myself up onto my feet to address the kid. "You definitely have what it takes to be a pirate, and your willingness to do so tells me that you most definitely want to be a pirate. So you're in." I began walking away slowly into the market again with my hands in my pockets to head back to my favorite bar. I had to help clean it up from the wreckage of the previous night with Shinobu anyway. As I walked away, I said over my shoulder, "You can call me Captain. See you in a couple of days, kid."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm

"Pirate....?"
That's all Neru whispered out with a strange expression on his face. He didn't realise the job was to be a pirate. He was sort of suprised as he had killed pirates back in Chikagakure, this would be a whole new turn of events. The man started to walk away and finally spoke his name, 'Captain'. Neru felt dumbfounded, it was obviously an alias but then again you could use it as a NICKname. He had to figure out his real name soon, the man amazed Neru yet again. "This is going to be quite interesting. Hmm" Neru thought as he picked up on of the flyers that fell from the breeze. "Hmm, Sky Dusk eh." Neru shoved flyer in his jacket and walked in the opposite direction.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]   A Pirate Crew? [Shogun] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pirate Crew? [Shogun]
Page 1 of 1