Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

[Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Empty
PostSubject: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:34 am

This room was weird. It suggested whacking deer with a stone stick. Then again, I might be to hit something else, but the deer were the only thing in the room that looked hit-able. After a few moments of staring at the door, then back at the deer, then to the rest of the room, I decided to act. Hit them in order.

I hit deer number three, and the room became white like a wintery day in the plains of my home world.

I then hit deer number four, and a false sun brightened the room as flowers and grass bloomed from every corner of the room.

I then whacked deer number 1, and spring became blistering hot as the room heated up.

After hitting the last deer, number 2, the once heated green leaves began to redden and become brown as they fell from where they hung throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:46 am

Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:57 am

I then tried hitting them backwards, watching the leaves on the door shift again. 2-1-4-3
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:59 am

Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:00 am

After both of those attempts had failed, I took into account the three months of each season. I then hit the deer in the original order, only this time I hit them three times each. This time, the changes in between seasons appeared to be more gradual and less sped up (but obviously not as gradual as an actual season).
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:04 am

Try Again
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:06 am

I tried petting the deer in the same order instead, this time without the stone stick. Perhaps being more simple was the key to answering the riddle? The stone deer paid no attention to me, they would twitch, rub their heads up against my hand, and then return to grazing.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:32 am

Try Again
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:39 am

Well, it asked for a song, so I figured I should sing. I tried hitting the deer once more in the same order (3, 4, 1, 2) with the stone stick as I sung in my own tune the part of the riddle that clued in on the pattern. "February gives way.." I said as I struck number 3. "...To gentle May," was when I hit the Spring deer, number 4. "While blazing June..." as I hit the number 1 deer. "...Makes September red," I finished my song as I hit the last deer.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 9204

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Try Again
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:49 pm

I thought for a moment and determined I'd only hit two of the deer this time. I struck number three, then I went and struck deer number 1.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:00 am

Try Again
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 3:37 pm

I thought for a minute and decided to do what Shogun had tried earlier, except I hit the deer statue for spring 3 times. I wasn't looking for a full solution, just looking to see if anything out of the ordinary would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:41 am

I was beginning to get really pissed off. We'd tried just about everything that made sense. I sat still and pondered for a moment, trying to think of the various ways that this door could be opened. We could burn it, but we used up my lighter and Shogun's booze in the last room. I then thought of something odd. I waled to the large tree and picked a seed from it, planting it in the center of the room. I then struck the winter deer, where the seed would lay dormant. After that, I hit the spring deer, causing the seed to sprout and grow. I hit the summer deer, which allowed the seed to grow even taller and faster. After that, I hit the autumn deer, which caused the leaves to turn red and fall from the small tree that had started to grow. I hoped that this would at least help with something.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:59 am

Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:41 am

I sighed and grabbed the boton tighter. I was gonna crack this riddle if it was the last thing I did. I decided that I would smack the deer two times each in the order of Spring, then summer, then autumn, and finally winter.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:08 am

Try again
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I thought about the puzzle more. Season change. Deer are seasons. Each season contains three months. Hmm. What the fuck could the solution be? I knew it needed to be a sequence, but the posibilities were almost endless. I sighed, then slammed the baton into the side of the winter deer, then the spring deer. Winter to Spring. I then smacked the spring deer and followed it with the summer deer. Spring to summer. I repeated the process. Summer deer, autumn deer. Summer to autumn. I proceed and hit the autumn deer, then the winter deer. Autumn to Winter. The cycle had been completed. A full rotation of seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Try again
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:49 am

I sighed as that didn't work, then thought that maybe the months had something to do with it. I grabbed the baton, then smacked the winter deer twice. Month #2 - February. I moved onto the spring deer. I hit it five times for the 5th month of the year, May. I then hit the summer deer 6 times for June. After summer, I moved to autumn, which I hit nine times for the ninth month of the year.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 12:53 am

After smacking the winter deer twice a bell sounds and it begins glowing. The glow disappears after you hit the Spring deer for the second time.

Try again.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:04 am

I watched the bell begin to glow, then fade, so I devised a new plan. I did the same for February, then I smacked the spring deer 3 times, as it was the third month of spring. I then hit the summer deer once, as June was the first month of summer. Then I did the same for September, as it was the first month of autumn.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Chūnin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:06 am

All the deer glow and the garden changes, life blooms all around you as the door opens to reveal the path that leads onwards.

Floor Cleared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]   [Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Floor #3- Shogun & Yuurei]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: The Endless Tower :: The Endless Tower :: 3rd Floor-
Jump to: