Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damn Birds..[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:05 am

Neru needed to find something to eat. It was near afternoon, and Neru's stomach was growling. He looked for half an hour for a place to eat and found a Ramen shop just 2 blocks ahead. "Finally, a place to eat." Neru thought while holding his stomach as it growled for sustenance. He had the flyer on his jacket's pocket. He took it out from his right hand and raised it in the air. With his left hand, he dug in his pocket for cash.

All of a sudden, a bird swooped in and grabbed Neru's flyer. Neru quickly turned to see the bird fly off with his flyer. "What." Neru had no time to think. He started to follow the bird as it ran with his flyer, while charging chakra in his finger tips.

Last edited by Neru on Fri May 03, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Neru finished charging chakra in his fingers and formed a gun formation on his right hand and fired 5 rays of light at the bird. The first ray of light missed, and nearly hit the flyer. "Hmm. Better be careful." Neru fired a second shot that missed and then fired a third shot which hit the wing of the bird. "Yes!" Neru thought as the bird swayed to the right as it fell, it dropped the flyer, with that Neru started to charge chakra in his feet.

Chakra: 90/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:46 am

Neru accelerated towards the air when he released the light chakra from his feet and grabbed the flyer as it was landing on the ground, as he jumped, he did a backflip after catching it. Neru landed on the ground and took a deep breath. "This was a nuisance." Neru's stomach then growled for food as he remembered how damn hungry he was. He slowly started to walk, clenching his stomach in pain.

Jutsu:

Chakra: 85/100
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:53 am

As Ren started to get hungry he went out of the place he was staying at. He first noticed a bird steal something from some guy, he returned by shooting some kind of light at the birds wing, and jumped in the air quickly grabbing the flyer before it hit the ground and did a back flip,which amazed Ren. "Hey guy that was pretty cool, are you a ninja as well?" Ren asked walking up to the guy. As he remembered he was still kinda hungry so he wanted to make the conversation quick.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:57 am

Neru just nodded his head without his face turning around to see the stranger, he could tell by his voice that he was atleast 14-15 years old. He didn't feel like giving any smart remarks about what the kid said but continued to walk slowly towards the Ramen restaurant. Neru could only make out these words "Buzz off."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:02 am

Ren knew not everone in the world would be the most friendly to strangers, especially if they were kids. Instead of replies to his remark he just continued to the nearest place to eat. Coincidentally the place where the stranger was headed was the same place Ren was. He got closer to the man. "You going to the Ramen place too." Ren asked the man as he got close enough. Ren was expecting the same response that he got last time, but decided to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:07 am

Neru stopped walking when he heard the kid comment about the Ramen restaurant. He turned his head towards where Ren was standing. "What's your name kid?" Before the kid could respond, Neru would send a right kick into his testicles, after that, he would continue to walk to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:13 am

The man asked for Ren's name as he turned toward him. "Oh, my names Ren Hyuga, nice to meet you." Ren said as the man's leg came up like he was going for a kick. Ren quickly reacted by blocking it with his hand but it nearly knocked him back. "Hey what was that for?" Ren said in wonder.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:32 am

Neru didn't reply, he just continued walking towards the restaurant and entered, he quickly ordered a bowl of ramen, and began chowing down. "Finally. Food." Neru thought in his head as he slurped the noodles and soup. He finished eating the bowl of ramen after 2 minutes, and felt satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:38 am

Ren was once again ignored as the guy kept on walking and started eating. "Hmm, I see that this guy is the tough kinda guy with a hard interior and exterior." Ren thought as he started eating his Ramen as he watched the guy from the corner of his eye. As the guy finished Ren scarfed down the rest of the food and approached the guy again. "Hey guy whats your problem I'm just trying to be nice here." Ren said as he stared the guy in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:45 am

Neru paid the owner the fee for the dish and got off his chair, he ignored what the kid said and walked out of the restaurant, as he left, Neru asked, "What is it that you want kid?". He shoved his thumbs down his pocket as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:48 am

Ren gave the owner the money and quickly went after the guy who asked him what he wanted. "Well I saw what you did earlier, those skills what were they I've never seen anything like them before." Ren said in wonder hoping he wouldn't get the cold shoulder from this guy as he usually has.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:57 am

Neru stopped walking and turned around to face Ren, "That's my Kekkai Genkkai." Neru stated as he started to illuminate his body with flourescent light. "I have the Body of Light, telling by your pupils, you must be from the Hyuuga." Neru said as he was finally interested in chatting with the kid. "Would you like a demonstration?" Neru said with a smirk, as he started to charge light chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:05 am

Ren stared at him as he started to illuminate his body while asking if he wanted a demonstration. "Yes I am of the Hyuga clan and I would like to see a demonstration." Ren said with a sense of hesitation as he smirked, with what Ren assumed he had an evil intent but didn't jump to far ahead as he always gave people a few chances before declaring what kind of people they are.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:18 am

Neru released the light chakra he stored and bended the light around him, turning him invisble. He still kept the same smirk he had, waiting for the kid to be shocked by Neru disappearing. Neru remained silent, to see what the kid would do now.

Chakra: 75/100

Jutsu:

Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:24 am

Ren stood their waiting for him to demonstrate his Kekkai Genkkai as he suddenly disappeared. "Wh...what the, did he just disappear?" Ren thought as he walked to where the guy was at. Suddenly he bumped into something and fell on the ground. "I'm so confused, is that you light guy?" Ren asked as he stood back up confused to hell.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:32 am

"Yes it is me." Neru shook his head and slowly cancelled out the jutsu. He started to become visible again after a few seconds. "This guy is surely an air head." Neru thought as he began to charge light chakra in his body yet again. "Here's another technique that I'll be willing to show you." Neru said with a bored expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:38 am

Ren was surprised as he The guy reappeared in front of him. "Hey that's pretty cool." Ren said admiring his ability as he was easily impressed with most cool things he sees at first. Ren then awaited for his next technique that he said he'd show him, and this time he was gonna try to not get so excited as the look on his face looked somewhat bored.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:44 am

Neru released all his light chakra that he gathered up, making him shine as bright as the sun. It was near evening with the sun almos at sunset, thus making Neru one of the brightest objects near the area. Normally, looking at Neru directly would blind the person. "What do you think of this jutsu?" Neru said as he started to laugh a bit. He then started to play with his yoyo, which was impossible to see directly. Neru thought of taking this opportunity to attack the poor kid, but he decided that would be too cruel even for him. He sighed and waited for the kid to reply at what he just did.

Chakra: 65/100

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:50 am

Ren was quite surprised by his next technique, he shinned extremely bright it'd probably blind him if he stared at it. "Whoa, that is really bright." Ren said covering his eyes. He thought he should show the guy some of his techniques but they were mostly Taijutsu, and he'd probably seen Byakugan anyways. As he waited for the bright light to disappear he thought if this guy was also here to see the Chuunin exams. "Hey mister, are you here for the Chuunin exams?" Ren asked looking at him as best as he could without looking directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:57 am

Neru cancelled his jutsu and slowly started to dim down to his normal glow, he then made the usual flourescent glow that is given off from his body to vanish. He then looked at the kid and replied "I am, but I failed to pass the second round. What of it? It's too late to join now for the Chuunin Exams, best luck next year. Is there anything else you would want to ask me before I go?" Neru was looking directly at the kid with a glare with his teeth showing. He put his thumbs in his pocket as he usually does and waited for the kid to reply.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:00 pm

As the light dimmened Ren's answer was replied. "I'm sorry you failed, but I know it's to late I actually came to watch the finals. I'm a Genin at the moment but I want to become Chuunin, but figured I wasn't ready yet." Ren replied as he saw the guy giving him a look as if he was looking into his soul.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:10 pm

"Hmm." Neru found a spark of interest at what the boy said. "I could test you to see whether you are Chuunin fit in a spar. What do you say? And if you want to see the Chuunin Exams, best head to the Sky Arena. That's where it goes down. I'll meet you tomorrow, at the training grounds, it's easy to find. Be sure to arrive at 9 am sharp. If you are late, I'll take my proposal to you as a no. See you around kid." Neru stated as he turned around and walked away, heading for his temporary home, an apartment where most of the participants stayed in.

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Ren stood their and thought about what the man said. Ren then headed toward the exam finals as he decided that the training would be interesting and would be there at 9'o clock sharp. As he returned home he thought about the sparing match he'd have tomorrow until he fell asleep. He was ready for the training and actually looking forward to it.

[Topic Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damn Birds..[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damn Birds..[Open]   Damn Birds..[Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn Birds..[Open]
Page 1 of 1