Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 7000

Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Empty
PostSubject: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:39 am

Jecht finally arrived and was heading to meet his brother, before he did, he decided to explore the Aerogakure library, and bring his brother and mother a gift. He arrived infront of the door to the library and slowly opened it. To his suprise there were barely any people at all. All he could see was a rather young librarian along with an old man sitting at the desk and a man with strange white hair and dark skin. Jecht slowly closed the door and candles would light as he did. He inspected the area a bit, it looked like a very old library. Seeing as the man was his only company, Jecht walked by him and greeted him. "Hey, what brings you to the library? I'm just here to borrow to read a certain book on weapons."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Male Character Age : 28
Ryo : 20000

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:50 am

This was probably Neo's last day here in Aerogakure and how did he choose to spend it? Why reading in the library ofcourse. Passing by it he realized it was the only thing he had yet to do his whole time being in the floating village. He was quite surprised he skipped over it so many times nevertheless though here he was. He had pulled up a chair, grabbed himself a handful of books that seemed appealing, took his seat, and set to work on reading the stacks of books in front of him. As he was finishing the first book he heard the door to the library open and close which drew his attention to it, he spotted a fellow whom hadn't seen before. The boy approached him and spoke asking him what had brought him here Neo himself would smile before returning a response "well I realized that this was the only place I had yet to visit in all my time being here and sense I enjoy reading I went ahead and made it a goal of mine to get here before heading out although I wasn't looking for anything in particular".
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:13 am

"Yeah I grew up here and at first I didn't like reading, but I got used to it. The name's Jecht, from the Seijuro family. We aren't so famous after my dad disappeared the day he was conducted to be a lord. Not to brag. What about you?" Jecht rustled his left arm, he was wearing his titanium arm at the time.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:21 am

"Yeah reading isn't something people usually get into that much now a days, people even wonder why someone my age reads, can you believe that?" Neo would chuckle a bit. The boy had introduced himself to Neo so naturally out of courtesy Neo would do the same. He heard Jecht say that his dad was a lord around these parts but now he was gone, which was rather odd but Neo would not delve into a strangers past. Neo would smile "the name's Neo... Neo Magunetto Sabakukage, tis a pleasure to meet ya". Neo caught Jecht messing with his arm which in turn caused Neo to take some interest in it, maybe he would ask about it.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:37 am

"That's true enough. It's more training, training , training than studying and reading" Jecht would reply. He would slowly remove his titanium arm and rest it on the table next to Neo. "Been wearing it for days, it was killing me." Jecht would stretch his arms, cracking his knuckles. Jecht would hear Neo introduce himself. "A Kage? Damn. I heard they came here to visit for the Chuunin Exams. Didn't think a kage would stay here in Aerogakure for so long." Jecht stated to walk towards the counter. "Where can I find a book on weapons?" Jecht asked the duo. They told him to head to section W-8. "Alright thanks." Jecht turned around towards where Neo was sitting. "You want to come along aswell? You might find something that interests you."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:55 am

"Eh nothing wrong with training tis quite enjoyable, but sometimes I just need a break you can only be so rough on your body" Neo would watch as Jecht took off the metallic arm and laid it on the table "yeah well lugging around something like this has to be a little tough". Neo would run his hand through his hair which brought him to another realization his hair was getting pretty long, he was fine with growing it out but there was a limit for even Neo. Neo's focus would return back to Jecht as he started speaking once more stating that most of the kage were only here for the exams and had long since left the area "yeah well I stayed for a bit longer then I intended honestly". Neo would watch Jecht walk toward the counter and ask something before hearing him offer for Neo to tag along for a book search, he would look to his stack of books and then back to Jecht and smile "sure". He would rise from his seat and follow Jecht to wherever he was headed.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:53 am

Jecht would roam around the library, followed by Neo. The library was grand. Jecht hasn't visited the library since he was a child and that was on trip. Slowly inspecting every area, in the darkly lit room, Jecht and his new found friend would walk straight until they finally would reach the W section. "Here we are. Now for W-8." Jecht turned to see the section W-1. "So all we have to do is walk 7 more section and we'll be there." Slowly taking a step forward, Jecht would pass the first section and head towards the second section. He checked the section number, it was still W-1. "Huh." Jecht thought with a strange look on his face. He started to walk again forward only to see W-1 till the point he started to run. Finally after a min, which seemed to last for almost an hour, they arrived at W-8. It seemed most of the W area was W-1. "Finally." Jecht would walk inside the section and start searching for the book on weapons. He would pull out a book, suddenly another book would drop from where Jecht picked the first book. Jecht would throw the first book at Neo. "Catch." Jecht said as he threw the book at Neo. He would then slowly grab the book that was lying on the ground. "Is this a book on Bijuu?"
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 pm

Neo would throw his hands into his pockets as he followed Jecht around the library, as far as he could tell he knew where he was going. They would reach a section of the library marked with a W on it and Jecht would begin to make his way down the rows and Neo would follow behind him, scanning and reading most of the names on the spines of the books. As they continued through the rows Jecht broke out into a run down the rows of books (What is this guy doing) Neo would continue walking until he caught up with the guy and once he did a book was flung at him, Neo would bring up his right hand and catch the book then began to look through it. As he was scanning through the pages he heard Jecht say something which caught Neo's attention... Bijuu, he had lost a great deal thanks to a Bijuu so his feelings toward them could only be of smite and hatred if anything. He would look up at the book Jecht was hold "I doubt they would put an actual book about the bijuu in a public library, it's probably just a bunch of tales".
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:15 am

"The thing is, what is it doing in the W section?" Jecht asked. He slowly opened the book to the first page. 'A Bijuu?'. Jecht grabbed a nearby stool and sat. He signaled Neo to sit opposite to him. The name of the first chapter strangely enough, described what Bijuu are. "...they are basically chakra god /beasts, worshipped by some cults." Jecht read out-loud. He continued to read on the basic information, they seemed to be made from chakra and had different levels of chakra, depending on what tail. The amount of chakra was not written. "Well that's chapter 1." Jecht switched back to the contents to see how many chapters it had. Strangely enough it was torn. Jecht flipped over the pages for the next chapter but the rest of the pages were torn with some blank. "It's torn?" Jecht said outloud for Neo to hear. "Someone tampered with this book. It provided a basic background for the Bijuu, they seem interesting and powerful enough, maybe I could use one to destroy Slenderman. Anyway. let's get out of here, unless you want to stay, I'm going to head to the main desk." Jecht shook hands with Neo and went off. He then turned back, "Oh right, I left it at the main desk." He then turned back towards the main desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai   Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage of the Desert and an unknown samurai
Page 1 of 1