Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Creation Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Character Creation Guide Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation Guide   Character Creation Guide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:58 am

Character Creation Guide

Please follow the below steps when creating a character to use on Province of Legends...

Summary: Fill out the template and submit it for application. Choose starting Traits and Jutsu, place them in Character Sheet.

1) Create a topic in the Character Creation forum using the template. 

2) Fill out the template and then post it, Characters in progress can should be marked with a 'WIP' in the topic title. 

3) After filling out the Template submit it for approval. Be patient with the approval process but if it has been more than 72 hours and no one has approved it, please PM a staff member.

4)While waiting for character approval you can make a start on choosing which Jutsu and Traits you will start with. Place these in a topic in the Character Sheet Forum with your Character name as the title.

FAQ 

Q: Can i RP while my character is being approved? 
A: Sorry but no! We will do our best to move your application through as soon as possible. In the meantime you can jump on the chatbox and start getting to know the other members and have a look at the many things that province of Legends has to offer. 

Q: Does my account name need to match my character's? 
A: Yes it does, but don't worry. If you have already made your account and it is something different, just ask one of the staff to change it for you, we would be more than happy to. You can choose whether you want your account to be the full name of your character or just the first name.

Q:How many Jutsu or Techniques can I start with?
A: Great question! Genin: 9 free jutsu, Chuunin: 12 free jutsu, Special Jounin: 14 free jutsu, Jounin: 16 free jutsu, S-Rank: 18 free jutsu. Remember to keep in mind that there are limits to how many jutsu you can have!
Back to top Go down

Character Creation Guide
Page 1 of 1