Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Call to Adventure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

A Call to Adventure Empty
PostSubject: A Call to Adventure   A Call to Adventure Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:10 am

I would get off the train where I needed to, it had taken a few hours of research to figure out where it was but eventually I found Takeru's home but unfortunately he was not around, must be out running errands or something. Since I would have to prepare my research materials with no time to spare I would scribble down a note and place it in his mailbox before walking home.

Takeru, it has come to my attention that after our talk several days ago you seem interested in my line of work and it is for this reason that I came here to offer you a position on my research team that will launch a new expedition into the Ressa desert tomorrow. To respond do not worry about contacting me, rather simply meet with myself and Lord Neo just outside the village gates at dawn. I hope to see you there. Dr Shitai Aburame.

[exit]
Back to top Go down

A Call to Adventure
Page 1 of 1