Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)   Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Shinobi-template

Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) 98447

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Saibankan, Tsukai
Birthday: September 29
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 173 lbs

Specializations: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire, Earth, Lava

Village: Chikagakure

Section 2: Personality

Personality: I am cool headed and I am quick to react. There are sometimes that I will take a few moments and think of what to do. I am also trustworthy and smart when it comes to making decisions. I am not much of a talker and will only talk if need be, but I can keep a conversation going. I have been known to talk freely to those that are close to me, however.
Likes: I am a man that likes to help anyone in some way, shape, or form. I like to see the people who do wrong put to justice and get what they deserve. When it comes to training, I like to be in solitude. I don't mind working with others with training, but if I am working with someone on a mission...try not to get in my way.
Dislikes/Fears: I hate people who take advantage of others. This shows that they are just lazy and don’t want to bother doing it themselves. I also dispise people who are guilty but get away scot free. It would be my duty to put an end to them. What I am afraid of is quite silly but it is the truth. I am especially afraid of spiders. Anything that has eight eyes and legs should die.
Motivation: I am motivated to meet out the Judgment of the people who do wrong to others and to stop them from continuing. I live to protect and ensure the safety of my Kage so that his rule remains.

Section 3: Clan Information

Bloodline: N/A
Bloodline Ability: N/A
History of Clan: N/A
Location of Clan: N/A

Section 4: Background

Character History: The story of my past is nothing important but if you wish of me to tell it, then very well. I was born in the village of Chikagakure around in the evening. I have been told that when I was born, that part of the mountain that we were in had actually shaken. When I was first told this, I did not understand the importance of it and neither did my parents. Some had a little better understanding of it but no one was sure. My father had grown up in a village outside of Chikagakure and had lived on top of the mountains rather inside them. He was a great user of the Earth release technique as well as my mother. She, on the other hand, grew up inside of the mountain but also had the ability of having Fire release. I spent most of my life training to become a ninja outside of the mountain. There were the few occasions were we had to stay inside of the village due to some Empire patrols. I was taught by my father in the arts of Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu. My mother had taken the liberty of teaching me Genjutsu and Fuuinjutsu, which I have the most difficult with. She kept telling me though that it may be handy to have a few tricks. On the first day of training, they discovered that I was quick to learn and control Earth release techniques rather well. They had no idea that I also had the Fire release from my mother; though, it was soon discovered after I had been seen setting a table cloth on fire. My parents had thought nothing of the fact that I had acquired both elements from them and decided to increase my knowledge of the two. It wasn’t until I was ten that I discovered my, shall we say, special element. I was about ready to join the Ninja Academy when it had happened. It still seems like it had happened yesterday. I was outside, of my house, and running through the networks of tunnels to my favorite place to train. First on my list was target practice. I was quite handy with the shuriken and made that my throwing weapon of choice. I had made some target rings out of some wood and painted a red dot in the center of each one. All of the shuriken struck home and I quickly ran back to retrieve them. Next was target practice with using my fire techniques. I was still getting use to feeling of the fire coming from my mouth, but I was use to it enough for me to practice with. This part of the training was different; though, because instead of just standing in one place I would be moving around to hit my target. My dad told me that if I master attacking while moving, I could hit almost anything standing still. What I would practice was running towards a certain point across the targets, jump in mid air, and launch a fireball towards a target. I took my place and got into position. I sprinted off towards the spot and started to quickly weave hand seals. When I was about half of the way there, I started to feeling jumpy for some reason. Around that time, I noticed that my hands were starting to weave hand seals that I don’t ever remember using. My mouth was also getting a tingly sensation as was the feel of my chakra. I was going to stop myself but I had the urge of continuing and finding out what would happen. Using the extra energy that I found, I picked up the speed and made my jump. I was soaring threw the air for a second and spotted my target. I finished the hand seal and let loose a giant mass of…what was it? It wasn’t fire but I felt the heat escape my mouth but it felt much hotter. The mass of whatever it was had a solid like state but it looked like a liquid at the same time. Once I had landed, I ran over towards the target. Usually the target was engulfed in fire and turned the target into a blaze, but it looked like I had actually melted the target. I looked at the ground and saw a chunk of earth missing. Puzzled by this, I went towards another target. I stood there for a few minutes and inhaled deeply. I started to charge my chakra again and was starting to feel that same tingling in my mouth. Soon, I was weaving those weird hand seals again and started to take a deep breath. As soon as I finished I let loose another mass of the liquid towards the target. Like last time, the target was completely incinerated along with a missing chunk of the ground. I decided to call it a day and ran all the way home. My mom was there sitting at the table doing something, but soon stopped at my sudden entrance. She asked what was wrong and I relayed my story. She got up and came over to me to look me in the eyes. I stood there and looked at her for some time, but quickly withdrew my look. She had taught me not to hold eye contact with someone too long or else I could be trapped in a genjutsu. She smiled and let out a little laugh. Then she got up and walked me over to the table telling me that her great grandfather was the first in her family to obtain the ability. I asked her what it was called and she told me that it was a Lava release technique, formed by fire and earth releases. She said that in her family they were passed down lessons that if one should arise in the family being able to use lava. After that day, I was then trained under my mother in the arts of using the lava techniques and soon enough it was time for the academy. I progressed quickly and found my release being easier to control. One of my teachers had stated to my father that I might be one of the best students in my year. Right as soon as it was over, I became a genin. I was taking on missions with great ease and was being allowed to take on missions with some of the chunin ninjas. As a little guy, I was always being intrigued by the ANBU Black Ops. To me, they always looked so cool and were awesome being able to have the responsibility to protect the Kage. I once followed a group of them that were walking and chatting, but I was soon discovered. One had asked me to come over and he just smiled and patted my head. He said that I probably wanted to become an Ops and I just nodded excitedly. He laughed along with the other ANBU and told me that I would need to become very strong if I wanted to be one. After that, the group started to walk along and I went rushing home and made a promise to myself to be the best and strongest ANBU Black Op. Right as the Chunin Exams came, I was the first to enter. As soon as it had come, I had passed and became a chunin. To me, the exams were as easy as passing the academy. I had found out from one of my ANBU friends that I encountered earlier, that the village was in the process of making Operatives at the chunin level. I was then another step closer.

RP Sample: Today was one of those uneventful days. All of my chores had been done around home and my parents had no errands for me to run. My ANBU friends were off in another village doing a mission. I didn’t feel like training today either. My mother had suggested I should and go see what missions there are. Seeing this as a possibility to get out and move, I ran towards the office. When I arrived, I was just in luck to hear that there were a few still left for the taking. The one that I took was a patrol mission. There had been a few occurrences of a thief wearing a black mask that kept stealing money from food venders in the market district. If the thief was spotted, I had the right to engage. I rushed out of the office and took off towards the market. Walking on the streets would take to long so I did a quick shortcut by running across the roofs of the houses. When I arrived in the district, I stood on top of a tall building and took in my surroundings. As any other day, the markets were full of people wanting to make bargains with the vendors to get the best deal. Everyone was bumping into each other and making quiet apologies as they passed. I scanned the area for a few minutes until someone had caught my eye. There was a mysterious hooded figure walking from underneath the building I was standing on. The cloak was all gray and the person looked rather short, perfect for getting around big crowds. I strained my eyes on the cloak to keep it in my sights. The hooded figure had made a slow look back at the building and that’s when I saw the black mask. Bingo, target has been spotted. Assuming that it was a man, he started to pick up speed and started to head towards one of the networks of tunnels. It was probably here were he was hiding when he wasn’t stealing. I stayed to the roofs and kept my eyes on him. As soon as he was out of the crowd, he made a full out sprint. I jumped down from the roofs, scaring a few people, and took off towards the cloaked man. He must have heard me because he made a quick look back at me and picked up speed. He had suddenly stopped and weaved a long list of hand seals. Once he completed them, three massive boulders came up from the ground and tossed one of them at me. While he was making the seals, I was weaving my own for a counter attack. When I saw the boulder coming towards me, I was able to dodge it quickly, but found that another one was coming my way. I finished the last seal and let loose lava at the boulder. The lava covered the boulder and was already melting it down into more lava. With more of it present, I had the lava jump at the last boulder. Not expecting the attack with such speed, the man quickly lunged himself away from the boulder only to make a face plant on the cold floor. I jumped over to him and looked down. At least I was able to do something for the day.

Last edited by Tsukai on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)   Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)   Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)   Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Bump. Sorry I had to change everything. Some things had come up and I needed to make some changes.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)   Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Approved again brotha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)   Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saibankan, Tsukai (Finished)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Resource Center :: Characters-
Jump to: