Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Empty
PostSubject: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:37 pm

I had left my notes and everything was in place, as far as imperial records would show I would be simply returning to the desert to resume my research on the giant sand worms. In reality though the climate of my intended destination was much colder. The girl would be nearby, my insects still attached to her to let me know if she tried to run because even though she seemed harmless this was a matter I could not afford to take lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Kushino followed behind the man, he seemed normal enough though she was hoping he wasn't one of those silent types otherwise her journey with him would be a long and incredibly boring one. As it seemed he didn't really speak much as he was too busy sucking down on his cancer sticks, it was strange for a Medical Ninja to smoke but eh things were different nowadays. ''So we are we headed and whats your name?'' She asked the man
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:46 pm

I had been silently walking along so far but now it seemed the girl wanted to try her hand at conversation, a feat only my late grandfather and Takeru had achieved. "I am Aburame Shitai, and we are going to Takeru. Nothing more, nothing less." Soon we would be hitting the coast and would board the boat to take us across to the sandstorm province. I removed my wallet to check that I had the proper ryo for two tickets and upon confirmation went back to silently walking.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Kushino felt this trip was dragging on, her judgement on the guy Shitai was correct, he was the silent type and from the sounds of it he was the grumpy type as well, heck If I wore and ugly eye patch like that I wouldn't like conversation either, a laughed escaped Kushino's mouth. They now found themselves on a boat, Shitai had been kind enough to pay for her on, not like she was poor or anything but she still liked the thought. The Boat trip was rough and beautiful at the same time. Kushinio found herself looking to the clouds picturing Aerogakure in her mind at times, she had been gone some time now and Fukushu would be worried. Atop of that Sora was probanly worried about her as well... Ahhh Sora...
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:03 am

The boat ride took nearly a full day but when we docked we sat foot near the shrouded ruins and were able to pass up the actual desert. To bad really since I had grown rather homesick but this matter was much more pressing. We would walk north and eventually make it to the ruins themselves, a massive building among them was almost completely destroyed and I chuckled as I remembered the battle Takeru and I had performed here. "That," I would say as I pointed to the utterly decimated building, "is an example of the two-tailed bijuu sneezing. Consider that while you plan your little expedition to seal up his sister." I would never stop walking as I said this, the message was rather clear and perhaps it would shake her resolve a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:13 am

Kushino stared as the past the desert, it looked scary in a way but beautiful at the same time. Shitai has pointed out and old decimated building the was almost completely destroyed by a sneeze of the Two Tails. He spoke as if he were there actually watching it when it happened, Kushino scratch her head for a moment ''That seems pretty cool.. Though Dangerous.. EVEN SO THAT JUST MAKES ME WANT IT MORE!'' Kushino's spirit lifted incredibly as she roared with pride as she passed the building. It was amazing what the power of a Bijuu could do, imagine what she could do with the power of seven tails? AMAZING! Kushino's mind buzzed with awesome thoughts though she knew it was no game and would take the situation seriously.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 am

I would pause and look at her, "Such a child, your excitement comes from the destruction of these beasts. If that is the case then perhaps I should just kill you now..." The voice of a beast within my head started speaking again which turned my anger elsewhere as it reminded me of the foolish reasons I had given before leaving on my journey, "...but your fate isn't for me to decide. Let's keep moving." I would turn and get back to moving, slightly faster than before as I wished more than ever to speak to my friend about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:25 am

Kushino listened as Shitai spoke, she felt a slight build of anger build up inside herself but decided to calm herself. What did Shitai know anyways? There was a reason she wanted this power and though it was selfish no one was going to get in her way. Kushino clenched her fists ''That power those Bijuu hold... Will be mine to use to get revenge against the man who killed my Parents.'' Kushino said an angry tint in her voice. Kushino's fists clenched tighter as she raised her head ''That man was an Uchiha... and that man is now in The Raksaka, he is my goal and I will get my revenge. If it means saving the world in the process then so be it'' She added. Kushino realised then and there just how selfish and childish she sounded, was that really all there was to her story? Did she really want to take a Bijuu in the name of Revenge and in anger?. She really didn't know but once the time came she would find out.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 am

I wouldn't even look at her as I responded, "And so the circle of hate continues to spin." I would keep my pace up, we were nearing the mountain province now, once we cleared that after a few days of travel we would arrive at our destination. We would travel north with the river as our guide, eventually passing by Chikagakure but the shinobi seemed occupied by other things so we traveled onward.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:10 am

Kushino traveled the rest of the way with her head down, her emotions were feeling wacked out and even though they were nearing their destination, the once exciting feeling she once felt was now gone, perhaps Shitai was right. It was now time for her to grow up and stop being such a child, neverthe less revenge was still on her mind. Kushino watched as Chikagakure faded into the distance and slowly but surely they would near their destination soon, Kushino kept her pace with Shitai as much as she could ''Listen Shitai.. I-I-I.. understand what you said earlier, perhaps with time my mindset will change..'' She said quietly but loud enough for him to catch. Kushino's eyes stuck glued to the ground as they traveled, awaiting the reply Shitai would give.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:17 am

I would continue walking as she spoke to me, we had managed to clear the most dangerous territory with no trouble at all and thus a weight was lifted from my mind. We approached the top of a hill covered in snow, I would reach the top first and look over the horizon to see what had once been Korigakure. "Perhaps..." I would then make my way forward towards the odd lights dancing around the ruins, no doubt something put in place by Takeru and thus I wold soon be reunited with my old friend.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:23 am

Kushino felt the change in temperature, she was use to the cold but this was just ridiculous. Kushino followed close behind Shitai as they reach Korigakure. The place was beautiful for sure and she could p;icture what It once was. Kushino then noticed glowing blue lights in front of her ''How Strange".

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]   Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Up With An Old Friend [Kushino]
Page 1 of 1