Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obtaining Information [Character Plot]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 7000

Obtaining Information [Character Plot] Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining Information [Character Plot]   Obtaining Information [Character Plot] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:02 pm

It had been years since Jecht had visited Aerogakure, his family, after training and studying with the tribe of Morigakure. It was time to head back to Aerogakure for a short period of time. But first, Jecht wanted to talk to the Kage of Morigakure one last time before leaving. He wanted to ask about more information on his father. Not only that, the discussion would consist of many other things, including Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining Information [Character Plot]   Obtaining Information [Character Plot] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:26 am

Arriving at the Tsurikage's office, a tall tree with no branches, Jecht entered. He slowly walked up the staircase, which would eventually lead to the kage's office. Jecht knocked at the door, waiting for a response. No one seemed to answer. Taking a deep breath, Jecht slowly turned the knob and entered to find Alice. "Huh?" Jecht said out loud. She seemed to be searching for something at the office. "What are you doing here?" Jecht questioned. Alice turned and started writing on her notepad. "Nothing." She then proceeded to leave the office, pushing Jecht out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining Information [Character Plot]   Obtaining Information [Character Plot] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 am

"That was strange." Jecht thought. Shaking his head, he walked forward towards the kage's desk. Slowly he noticed the papers that stood out from the rest, they were about Alice. "What.." Jecht picked up the papers and saw what it was written. 'Transfer of Dova to Doruido'. "What could this mean.." Jecht said outloud.

"Mhmm, I wonder aswell"

A strange voice came from towards the door. Jecht quickly turned around to see a rather slim, pale man, next to the door. The door was closed, but Jecht didn't hear the sound of it closing. Strange. The man gave off a strange presence, a very terrifying presence. "I'm sorry, but I came to talk to the Tsurikage. I guess she isn't here." The man would slowly walk towards Jecht and grab the papers from his hand. The paper would slowly slip from Jecht's hands like butter.

"She's off somewhere else, I can't tell you where. If you'd like, I'm always available." The man would smile, creepily

Jecht's face would remain calm and serious, the man acted kind of gay, but he still had a menacing style in his face. He was someone to be wary of. "Thanks but no thanks. I'll be leaving for Aerogakure, that's all." Jecht would walk past the man and leave the room. He closed his eyes to see if the man was still in the room, he could sense nothing. "What the hell is he?" That was the only thought occuring in Jecht's head for the time being. Nevertheless, he left the tree and went to pack his belongings.

[Topic End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining Information [Character Plot]   Obtaining Information [Character Plot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obtaining Information [Character Plot]
Page 1 of 1