Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert

Go down 
+2
Shitai
Neo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyzen Hyouzen
Genin
Tyzen Hyouzen

Character Age : 19
Ryo : 400

Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert    Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:28 pm

I'm fine with this, however in this case my sword was pre-approved before you instated this new rule so I don't believe it would be fair of you to come in and force me to pay an extra 5,000 ryo for something that has already been approved. Not complaining or anything bro just saying, if I must i'll still pay the 5,000 ryo.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

PostSubject: Re: Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert    Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:32 pm

That's like saying it's bad for someone to catch something wrong with a character app and asking the applicant to fix it after a different staff member approved it. It's just how moderation works. But, since it was approved quite awhile ago, you may reduce it to 3,000. But for all intents and purposes, if anyone asks, this was priced at 18,000, understood?
Back to top Go down
Tyzen Hyouzen
Genin
Tyzen Hyouzen

Character Age : 19
Ryo : 400

PostSubject: Re: Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert    Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:38 pm

That's how moderation goes huh? Yeah alright very well then, but maybe next time how about you make these rules before hand huh Cap'n
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert    Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Sure thing bud
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert    Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will of Sutekh - God of the Desert
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2