Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha, Sakkaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Uchiha, Sakkaku Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha, Sakkaku   Uchiha, Sakkaku Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Uchiha, Sakkaku Shinobi-template

Uchiha, Sakkaku Uchiha_Madara_by_Pokedex_Himori

Sakkaku Uchiha

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Uchiha, Sakkaku
Birthday: May 12th
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 157 lbs

Specializations: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire, Lightning, Water

Village: Wanderer

Section 2: Personality

Personality: I am not the one to show much emotion when it comes to conversation. I speak the truth and never lie. I like to be as reasonable as possible when it comes to decisions. I always refer to other Uchiha as family because the Sharingan is what defines us as a clan. I prefer to be alone in my thoughts than to be in a conversation. I would also like to call myself as a investigator
Likes: I like being alone and being able to be in my thoughts. When alone, I like to use my imagination and live in my own fantasy. I like to find out a person’s tactics when fighting.
Dislikes/Fears: I hate those who can’t handle themselves in battle. If you want to live, you need to know how to react to the unexpected. Act too slow, you’ll just get killed. I fear that extinction of human kind itself after witnessing the destruction of my own village and people.
Motivation: What keeps me going is to find a reason to keep fighting. Thousands were slain and millions more were killed because of the Raksaka. Why should I resist when all of us are doomed to die anyways?

Section 3: Clan Information

Bloodline: Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan
Bloodline Ability: The first of the Sharingan's powers is being able to see the flow of chakra. The Sharingan can tell if a person is under a genjutsu because the person's chakra flow would be irregular.

The Sharingan's second-most prominent ability grants the user an incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra, though not to the same extent as the Byakugan. This also allows the user to pick up on subtle details, enabling them to read lip movements or mimic something like pencil movements. As the Sharingan evolves, gaining more tomoe seals, this ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user. However, even though the user may be able to see an attack or know it is coming, their body may not have time to react.

The Sharingan's third and most well-known ability is that it grants the user the ability to memorize any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. In order to reproduce a copied jutsu, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce jutsu dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with. (Jutsu is only able to be copied by Ninja in the Copy Wheel Path, but basic fighting movements using fists, feet, swords, etc as well as behavioral movements can be copied by every Uchiha)

The Sharingan's final commonly-used ability is capable of inducing a unique brand of hypnosis that involves suggesting actions and thoughts to the opponent through genjutsu cast by simple eye contact. More advanced Sharingan users can take the hypnosis ability even further to the point where a powerful summons or even Bijuu’s may be controlled. When this was used against summons and the Bijuu’s their eyes took on the tomoe pattern of the users' Sharingan while under hypnotic influence.

The hypnotic ability coupled with the other aspects of the Sharingan, can make the user appear as if they can "see the future". First, the user must perfectly mimic every move their opponent makes and possibly their thoughts and words through careful observation. Then, they suggest an action to the opponent such as hand seals for a jutsu that the opponent and Sharingan user already know and copy that. With these things done, the user can complete the action even before the opponent does, possibly using the Sharingan's genjutsu to confuse or delay them. As with other genjutsu, genjutsu cast by the Sharingan are capable of putting an opponent to sleep, inducing paralysis, replaying memories to someone else, or creating various illusions to deceive someone. The potency of the Sharingan's illusion is dependent on the user's knowledge and skill with implementing genjutsu.

Although the Sharingan consumes the user's chakra while active, the chakra levels that the user must exert is so insignificant that they can keep it active constantly. However, when a Sharingan is transplanted to a non-Uchiha, the chakra drain is significant, leading them to cover it up when not in use, to stop the drain.

The Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user access to several powerful techniques, including the powerful fire jutsu Amaterasu and the almost unbreakable genjutsu Tsukuyomi. The Mangekyō Sharingan erodes the eyesight of its users, eventually causing blindness, which can be prevented by obtaining another pair of Mangekyō Sharingan from a sibling. The new Sharingan is dubbed the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan

40 Posts or Life-Threatening Occurrence (Must be passed by Staff) to achieve Tomoe 1

1 Tomoe allows the user to see chakra and copy movements such as : Stances, lip movements and even eye movement. Speed/reaction boosted by 10% (Half a rank).

Chuunin to achieve Tomoe 2

2 Tomoe allows the user to see chakra, copy movements, copy ninjutsu of the user's rank (once paid for and registered.) The reaction time and speed of the user is also raised by 20%.

Special Jounin Rank to achieve Tomoe 3

3 Tomoe allows the user all of the previous abilities. Their reaction time and speed are increased by 30%. If the user makes eye contact with their opponent, they can activate a genjutsu technique with no charge that can be registered for free by the user. (The genjutsu must be of B-rank or lower; simply register it in Technique Registration).

S Rank to achieve Mangekyou Sharingan

Mangekyo allows for Abilities such as Tsukuyomi. Kamui, and Amaterasu to become usable, however if it used more than once a week (excluding the Kamui) the user becomes blind and loses their sharingan. The Mangekyou also gives the Uchiha a 30% speed/reaction boost as well as other abilities in the previous tomoe. Everyone's Mangekyou Sharingan is designed completely different and unique.

To achieve Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Uchiha in question must transplant another pair of Mangekyou Sharingan to replace their own.

User is still limited on uses of Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu per week, but they are now able to use it thrice without any consequences.

Stat boosts do not stack. When the "slowing down time" illusion occurs, no matter who or what is being slowed down, movement appears to be moving at half-speed, like someone hit the Slow-mo button on your opponent (or in the Mangekyou's case, the slow-mo button was pushed on everything around them).

History of Clan: The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother inherited the Sage's "eyes", powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the other being the Senju clan. As time passed the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.

The Senju clan, grew tired of the endless fighting, and approached the Uchiha clan with a peace treaty. The leader at that time feared that an alliance would lead the Uchiha to ruin, but his clan disagreed, and he was forced to accept. The two clans came together to form Kusamugakure, with the leader of the Senju Clan, being selected as kage. They turned their backs on those who opposed the overall decision, and they defected. Now the Uchiha clan slowly regained their influence in peacetime but what happens next will depend on the generations to come.

Location of Clan: Previously Jokigakure, but because of destruction, the clan is scattered.

Section 4: Background

Character History: I never knew my parents. I was told that I was left at the doorstep of a home in the village of Chikagakure. It was a fairly old couple that found me crying in the night and took me in with open hearts. They weren’t the wealthiest kind of people but they still found ways to provide for my needs. They were Uzamakis who had grown old and moved to the side of the Rebellion. They did not know that I was an Uchiha but I had a strange feeling that I myself was not an Uzamaki. I had asked about my original parents and they told me that my mom had died giving birth and my father was killed in battle while fighting in the war. I was told that they were the closest relatives to take care of me. It wasn’t before long they had enlisted me into the Ninja Academy. I had found myself intrigued with strategies and tactics. Whenever we had to spar against our teacher I always like to figure out how the teacher fought. I took it so far that I told him I would one day fight him and win. He just laughed and said he looked forward to that day. As my years were progressing, my teacher had become more of a father figure to me. He would take me outside of the village sometimes and trained me some more. He taught how teamwork was important when fighting against your enemy. It wasn’t before long though, that my whole life was shattered. I had just graduated from the academy and was now a full fledged Genin and I was still unaware that I was an Uchiha. After a month or so after graduation, both of my caretakers had fallen extremely ill. I had found them both on the ground coughing blood and telling me to get a doctor. I had visited them on a daily basis with my teacher standing by my side. My teacher from the academy took me into his care for the time being. It was then five days later that they had died. I was there too, I had just come back from a tiring mission and was in need of some company. When I got there, I saw my teacher standing next to them and told me to come stand by him. I went over and looked at the two. They looked sick and older than I had remembered. They held hands and with a final breathe, they told me they were so sorry for hiding the truth from me and all will be revealed in due time. After that, they died together. I felt something building up within me and wasn’t sure why I felt angry. I wanted to cry but then my teacher told me all that was true about me. I was adopted when I was a baby and these two had taken me in willingly. After the story, I opened my eyes which caused my teacher to let out a gasp. I asked what was wrong and he led me to a mirror. I saw that my eyes were a crimson color with a design. He told me that I was an Uchiha and I had finally awoken my Sharingan. After that day, I never saw my home again and went out into the wild and live in solitude.

RP Sample: Today was one of those uneventful days. All of my chores had been done around home and my parents had no errands for me to run. My ANBU friends were off in another village doing a mission. I didn’t feel like training today either. My mother had suggested I should and go see what missions there are. Seeing this as a possibility to get out and move, I ran towards the office. When I arrived, I was just in luck to hear that there were a few still left for the taking. The one that I took was a patrol mission. There had been a few occurrences of a thief wearing a black mask that kept stealing money from food venders in the market district. If the thief was spotted, I had the right to engage. I rushed out of the office and took off towards the market. Walking on the streets would take to long so I did a quick shortcut by running across the roofs of the houses. When I arrived in the district, I stood on top of a tall building and took in my surroundings. As any other day, the markets were full of people wanting to make bargains with the vendors to get the best deal. Everyone was bumping into each other and making quiet apologies as they passed. I scanned the area for a few minutes until someone had caught my eye. There was a mysterious hooded figure walking from underneath the building I was standing on. The cloak was all gray and the person looked rather short, perfect for getting around big crowds. I strained my eyes on the cloak to keep it in my sights. The hooded figure had made a slow look back at the building and that’s when I saw the black mask. Bingo, target has been spotted. Assuming that it was a man, he started to pick up speed and started to head towards one of the networks of tunnels. It was probably here were he was hiding when he wasn’t stealing. I stayed to the roofs and kept my eyes on him. As soon as he was out of the crowd, he made a full out sprint. I jumped down from the roofs, scaring a few people, and took off towards the cloaked man. He must have heard me because he made a quick look back at me and picked up speed. He had suddenly stopped and weaved a long list of hand seals. Once he completed them, three massive boulders came up from the ground and tossed one of them at me. While he was making the seals, I was weaving my own for a counter attack. When I saw the boulder coming towards me, I was able to dodge it quickly, but found that another one was coming my way. I finished the last seal and let loose lava at the boulder. The lava covered the boulder and was already melting it down into more lava. With more of it present, I had the lava jump at the last boulder. Not expecting the attack with such speed, the man quickly lunged himself away from the boulder only to make a face plant on the cold floor. I jumped over to him and looked down. At least I was able to do something for the day.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Uchiha, Sakkaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha, Sakkaku   Uchiha, Sakkaku Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Uchiha, Sakkaku Emperor-approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net

Uchiha, Sakkaku
Page 1 of 1