Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Key [weapon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Kingdom Key [weapon] Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 am

Kingdom Key [weapon] Blackcopy3

Kingdom Key

Type of Equipment: Sword
Description: The Kingdom Key literally looks like an oversized key being swung as a sword. The handle is one foot long letting the user hold the sword with one or two hands. The blade in total length measures around 4 feet. It is lightweight and both sides of the sword are sharpened along with the tip as well. The name of the sword was given due to the fact that there is an outline of a crown. The Kingdom Key fits under the category of keyblades of light.
Ability (or Abilities): This kind of sword gives the user a unique ability. After the sword has “chosen” it’s wielder, the user gains the ability to summon the key out of thin air by just thinking about it. When the key is summoned, a cloaking of pure light surrounds the user’s hand and forms itself when the user imagines holding the hilt of the sword. However, the user may not summon the sword in mid strike. The user must be standing still.
Durability: The Kingdom Key’s metal is unknown but has been tested. It appears to have the strength of titanium or something similar to the metal. It can slice through anything lower than titanium but will have trouble with anything higher.
History of Item: The history behind the Kingdom Key is quite mysterious. It belongs to a family called keyblades that come from an unknown origin. There are known to be three different kinds of keyblades: keyblades of light, darkness, and of heart. There have been no appearances of the keyblades of heart but there have been a few sightings of ninja wielding the other kinds of keyblades. The type of keyblade that appears depends on the user’s heart. The Kingdom Key appeared to Tsukai at the age of 16 during a mission. Tsukai was fighting off a group of bandits while his teammates were evacuating an injured woman. The bandits were gaining the upper hand and Tsukai knew that. He was willing to give his life to protect the injured and make sure his friends made it out safe. As Tsukai was getting cornered, a bright light appeared in Tsukai’s hand. The bandits, like the cowards they are, got scared of the light and started to back off. There stood Tsukai, with a giant key in his hands. Tsukai gripped the handle of the sword and charged at the bandits, still not knowing what had happened. The bandits went running away and were never seen again. After that day, the Kingdom Key had accepted Tsukai as its master till death. It is unknown to Tsukai; however, that the Kingdom Key is but playing a major role in a battle that is yet to come.
Appearance: Kingdom Key [weapon] 1148090617_eyKeyblade

Last edited by Tsukai on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 am

I may not have the amount yet but I want to see how much it'll go for.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Looks good though. Solid first weapon for you. Though, for the sake of not wanting too many OP weapons, reduce the durability to titanium. I want the materials on this site to be a bit more realistic, I dont want everyone running around with diamond shit unless their character has proven to be outstanding in RP and battle. Normally, I'd tell you steel, but I love the keyblades, and will eventually make one for Kuruk, so I know how special they are. Titanium is a good place to start, and you can upgrade it over time if you'd wish. Also, in that ability, make known that it cannot be summoned mid-offensive strike. The user's hand has to be completely still for it to work. Do that and I'll give it a price for you.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Bump. All done and I perfectly understand.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Alright I'll price this at 10,000 Ryo.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Ok, thanks bro. I'll be needing just some time till I can have enough but till then thanks for looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:54 pm

I now hereby purchase this weapon. Thanks for deducting already Bryn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Key [weapon]   Kingdom Key [weapon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Key [weapon]
Page 1 of 1