Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rivalry Begins [Fon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayato Kaminari
Genin
Hayato Kaminari

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 1100

The Rivalry Begins [Fon] Empty
PostSubject: The Rivalry Begins [Fon]   The Rivalry Begins [Fon] Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Hayato sat up from his bed in his empty house. "Guess i'll start my morning training, man I wish I had someone to train with that'd definitely help me get stronger." Hayato said as he shrugged and rubbed his left eye as his right one was always closed. He got dressed and headed outside to do his morning routine. He stopped by a nearby shop and got some breakfast, as he started his training with a jog.
Back to top Go down
Fon
Genin
Fon

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry Begins [Fon]   The Rivalry Begins [Fon] Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

"Oi, oi...it's not natural for you to be waking up so early. You usually sleep until noon then eat a week's worth of food. What's with the sudden change, kid?"

The voice of a fallen shinobi echoed through Fon's head. He smiled as he walked through the streets, waving at the people who stared at him as he seemingly talked to himself.

"Well I'm a full-fledged shinobi now, Boss. I have to be strong if I want to make friends and be invincible. I'm gonna become even more invincible than you." Fon replied.

"There aren't 'levels' of invincibility. You can't become more invincible than someone, knucklehead. But still, that kind if spirit is why I like you."

"Oh? Are you sure? I was planning on becoming a Super Shinobi with spiky yellow hair and-"

Fon stopped talking as he accidentally bumped into another Genin who had been jogging. He had one eye closed, which Fon and Mitsurugi both thought was strange. Maybe he lost his eye in an accident? Or was he just trying to be cool?

"Oh! Sorry! Didn't mean to interrupt your running! I don't pay much attention to my surroundings."
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kaminari
Genin
Hayato Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry Begins [Fon]   The Rivalry Begins [Fon] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:36 pm

As Hayato was on his jog the sun got in his eyes and he ran into someone, who immediately apologized. "No i'm sorry the sun got in my eyes." Hayato said as he smiled. "My name is Hayato." He said as he started touching his right horn somewhat nervous. He stared at the other kids appearance as he somewhat looked like a shinobi but he couldn't really tell.
Back to top Go down
Fon
Genin
Fon

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 1000

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry Begins [Fon]   The Rivalry Begins [Fon] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Fon dusted himself off and eyed the guy's horns.

"Woah! Those are pointy! Is that a Halloween costume? Are you trying to be a cow, guy? I don't think cows are that intimidating..." Fon said with a snarky voice.

"Cows don't have horns Fon. He'd be trying to mimic a bull. Back when I was alive I once wore massive Ram horns into battle. Everyone, both allies and enemies feared my aggressive appearance. It was pretty heavy though..."

"Woah really? I want those horns then! Hey guy! How about a race?? If I win you have to let me borrow those cow horns of yours. If I lose, you have to buy me something to eat. Since no one but Fon could hear Mitsurugi's voice, Fon's sudden spark of excitement would certainly be strange and confusing to anyone watching him.

"Um...don't you win either way? That's not how you make bets...
Back to top Go down
Hayato Kaminari
Genin
Hayato Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry Begins [Fon]   The Rivalry Begins [Fon] Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 9:41 am

"Sure i'll agree a race will be fun, but the only thing is you cant take my horns, their kinda attached to my head." Hayato said tugging on them showing that their real. "How about the loser has to buy the winner lunch, how does that sound, and by the way my name is Hayato." He said greeting the fellow who challenged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rivalry Begins [Fon]   The Rivalry Begins [Fon] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rivalry Begins [Fon]
Page 1 of 1