Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smashfaced (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masuyo Anzai
Chūnin
Masuyo Anzai

Female Character Age : 20
Ryo : 6611

Smashfaced (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Smashfaced (Open)    Smashfaced (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Late in the afternoon, throngs of bodies littered the place. Seemed calm...she didn't like it. Left too much open, too much could happen. Though, she didn't think she'd be the cause of the disturbance she feared. Heads turned quickly and people backed away from a small bar as a chair burst through the window. Shouts could more easily be heard from inside through the large gap in the warped glass.
"Get out! SCRAM!"
The door was kicked open and a large man threw her out, the female skidding on her face a few feet after she bounced on the hard ground.
"Good riddance!"
The bartender shouted just before the door slammed behind him. Masuyo pushed herself up, rouge ed smeared across the center of her face. Her stance was not impressive, half bent over herself and knees buckling in. Seemed she'd had a bit too much, or to put it simply, she was drunk. Masu squinted, trying to focus on the many blurry alleyways in front of her (when in reality there was only one and began he arduous task of trying to find her way home.
Too much had been on her mind, and she hoped that alcohol would drown such thoughts in their numbing embrace. Well...she was wrong. All she got out of it was feeling sick, and the threat of a hangover the next morning. Why did she do this to herself? Her shoulder made contact with the left wall of the narrow alleyway and she leaned against it, apologizing as she saw a gentlemen instead of rock. She needed help.
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 7300

Smashfaced (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashfaced (Open)    Smashfaced (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:45 pm

I'd been walking down the streets for most of the day, I was getting sick of this god-damned, overcrowded village. The people just started pissing me off. I recently bought a bar and had it torn down because one of the patrons threw up on my shoes. After a day of walking, I'd come to the place I'd set out for; the steak bistro. After recently doing battle with the god-damned Rake, I deserved a treat. I took my seat and ordered the most expensive cut they had. I ordered it rare, I wanted it to bleed. While I waited, I couldn't help but notice a ruckus in the background. I turned and noticed a woman get thrown from the bar across the street. I sighed and mumbled, "Gonna have to buy that one too..."
Back to top Go down
Masuyo Anzai
Chūnin
Masuyo Anzai

Smashfaced (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashfaced (Open)    Smashfaced (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:00 pm

She paused, shaking her head softly to loosen the sweat dripped hair on her head. Masu paused, feeling like something was missing while she became lost in her drunken stupor. A moment flew by, then she cursed loudly and turned staggering back the way she came. Of course she forgot the rest of her money at that dive they passed as a bar. Getting it back would be no easy feat, she couldn't go back in and get it. By now it was probably stolen that would have been fabulous. Staggering back in front of the bar she paused just to the side of the unbroken window, trying to think in her foggy daze how to get her money back.
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 7300

Smashfaced (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashfaced (Open)    Smashfaced (Open)  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:24 pm

I sat in my chair eating my steak, watching as the woman staggered back to her feet. I was intrigued as to what she was doing and why she was doing it, but didn't have the motivation to get up and ask. I looked to my right and saw a small pebble on the ground. I bent over and picked it up, then tossed it up and down a few times to get a feel for the weight. I clenched it in my hand for a moment, then let it fly at the drunk woman, aiming to smack her smack in the back of the head. I quickly resumed eating, making it look as if I had never stopped to throw a rock. My, this steak was delicious. "Jack, you make one hell of a steak. Can I get one to go?" I diverted my person, while never diverting my attention. God it was fun to fuck with drunk people.
Back to top Go down
Masuyo Anzai
Chūnin
Masuyo Anzai

Smashfaced (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashfaced (Open)    Smashfaced (Open)  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:21 pm

Something hit her, it should have hurt but the poison in her system stopped it from. Just a simple tap, on the back of her skull. With a grimace Masu turned and looked around, trying to figure out in her induced stupidity who threw something at her. Sure pick on the drunk girl that was lovely, with a wave of her hand she grunted and began trying to think on how to get her money back. To say she jumped when the door flung open was an understatement, of about a foot off the ground. The bartender screamed profanities at her before chucking an empty bottle at her feet. The amber glass shattered as she turned to run - or rather stagger quickly - away. So much for that idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smashfaced (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smashfaced (Open)    Smashfaced (Open)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smashfaced (Open)
Page 1 of 1