Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dusters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

The Dusters Empty
PostSubject: The Dusters   The Dusters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 pm

The Dusters Blackcopy3

The Dusters

Type of Equipment: Knuckle Dusters
Description: Knuckle Dusters are pieces of metal shaped to fit around the knuckles. Designed to preserve and concentrate a punch's force by directing it toward a harder and smaller contact area, they result in increased tissue disruption. This includes an increased likelihood of fracturing the victim's bones on impact. The extended and rounded palm grip also spreads across the attacker's palm to absorb the counter-force that would otherwise be absorbed primarily by the attacker's fingers, reducing the likelihood of damage to the attacker's fingers. This model is made of an impermeable metal found in the Mountain Province. While wielding this weapon, the user cannot wield any weapon with a handle in the same hand. Each weighs 9 lbs.
Ability (or Abilities): N/A
Durability: The durability of these dusters matches diamond. They are made of quadruple reinforced steel.
History of Item: Metal ring and knuckle style weapons related closely to the modern knuckle duster date back to ancient times and have been used all over the world for many hundreds of years. Cast iron, brass, lead, and wood knuckles were made in many shinobi nations during wartime. Soldiers would often buy cast iron or brass knuckles. If they could not buy them, they would carve their own from wood, or cast them at camps by melting shuriken and using a makeshift mold in the dirt.

Appearance:

The Dusters Constantine-Brass-Knuckles-Black
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

The Dusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusters   The Dusters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Bump. Can I get a mod in on this right quick?
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

The Dusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusters   The Dusters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Looks good to me.

Approved. I'd price it at 8000 Ryo, since it's nearly unbreakable, but the pricing isn't entirely up to me.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

The Dusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusters   The Dusters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:38 pm

I'll be taking two of these and will deduct my own Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dusters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dusters   The Dusters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dusters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Data Card :: Equipment & Inventory :: Weapon Shop-
Jump to: