Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Denryoku no hyōtan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Male Character Age : 28
Ryo : 20000

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:07 am

Denryoku no hyōtan Blackcopy3

Denryoku no hyōtan (Gourd of Power)

Type of Equipment: Gourd
Description: After multiple times summoning the golden dust from his mouth, Neo began thinking of a way to access the dust faster and thus came of with the gourd. The Gourd is filled to the brim with the golden chrome dust from Neo's clan and can be manipulated like usual. The gourd is 26 inches in diameter and 4 ft tall sitting upright. Can hold up to 10 gallons (1% decrease in speed per gallon) of dust at a time.
Ability (or Abilities):N/A
Durability: Chrome in strength
History of Item: As a kid Neo constantly had to summon his KKG dust from his mouth, he didn't mind at all back then but now that seemed to consume to much time and effort. While studying in his office he came up with the idea to create a sort of holding chamber for the dust instead of having to summon it from his mouth all the time, this way he could access it more easier. After a few days of thinking on the design he would have a craftsman use his metallic dust to forge the gourd for him. Neo has had the gourd sense he was about 18 and now it just feels comfortable on his back when he has it on, like it's supposed to be there, at this point even the weight of it feels light which is good.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
~ Mine is all Black

Last edited by Neo on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 am

Denryoku no hyōtan Loading-denied

Come on man. This is garbage. You know better than this Nami. History should be longer. Re-word the durability. Chrome in strength is not a proper description. Also there need to be dimensions of the Gourd so we know how much gold dust is actually carried.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:29 am

Code:
Re-word the durability. Chrome in strength is not a proper description.

Why would the durability would need to be re-worded since that is its strength which would mean anything stronger then chrome can basically destroy it (Hardness scale comes into play here).

and I believe you have it backwards because the description isn't just "Chrome in strength".

Code:
History has been modified and Dimensions added.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:31 pm

I'll let the durability thing go unless one of my colleagues has a problem with it. Now for the dimensions, 20 gallons is a little much. My blood gourd with Haru was only 10 gallons and it was always enough.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:27 pm

As a side note: This thing weighs a hefty sum, so for every 1 gallon, you lose 1% in speed.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:03 am

Code:
I can agree to both of these, Edited to 10 gallons and 10% decrease in speed.

Code:
Quick question though seeing how I will be carrying this almost everyone is it possible to have a training topic to where I can make the decrease in speed go down by half?
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:01 pm

I'll approve it at 10k. As for the other question, that's up to the big boss.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 am

Sorry for the delay in answering the question, but it's a no on the training thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Denryoku no hyōtan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denryoku no hyōtan   Denryoku no hyōtan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denryoku no hyōtan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Data Card :: Equipment & Inventory :: Weapon Shop-
Jump to: