Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.A.S.L

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

F.A.S.L Empty
PostSubject: F.A.S.L   F.A.S.L Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:04 pm

F.A.S.L Shizenmission

Ah so you're interested in some work are you? Here's what I have

Background Information: One of the teams of the F.A.S.L, or Fukamigakure Aquatic Sports League have recently lost one of their MVPs and are desperate for a replacement, so they have put in a request to my office for one of my ninja to be assigned to them. They need an atheletic person who can help them work as a team to beat their rival in an upcoming match. You must be able to swim well, be capable in a variety of different water sports, and be an overall athlete. So, think you're capable of taking this one?

Description:

-Make a topic in The Great Port titled "F.A.S.L. Rivalry Game [Mission]"

-Absolutely no visually obvious jutsu ESPECIALLY WALKING ON WATER, if you wish to cheat your way to victory that's your business, but if you get caught you will get no pay.

-There are three legs to the match, swimming, surfing, and water skiing. Your mission must consist of 5 posts. One introductory post where you meet the team and prepare for the match, 3 body posts of 100 words each one with a seperate leg of the match, and one conclusion post stating the winner and team reaction along with your returning to the village.

-You will still get payed if the team loses the game but it is in your best interest to try your hardest so you don't make all our shinobi look bad.

NPC (If required): None

Difficulty: D-rank

Reward: 3000 ryo and an ornate gold trophy if the team wins.

Back to top Go down

F.A.S.L
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Fukamigakure: Village Hidden in the Depths :: Mission Board :: D-rank-
Jump to: