Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparring on a Roof

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Sparring on a Roof Empty
PostSubject: Sparring on a Roof   Sparring on a Roof Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:47 pm

I had been standing on a rooftop for some time now. I had nothing to do today and I didn’t feel like doing another mission. The rooftop that I was on was located on the outskirts of the Bazaar. It was a taller building and really wasn’t sure what was inside of it but the rooftop was fairly large, large enough for training too. I had been standing still for a good fifteen minutes straight with my eyes close, just relaxing myself and listening to the mountain. At some point in time, there where occurrences where the mountain would produce a slight moaning sound. It was probably just the wind blowing against it or I would just joke with people saying that the mountain was shifting because it was tired of sitting. I let out a small chuckle at the thought. I decided that I might as well get the show on the road. Not too quickly, I slowly began to reach out with my right hand and let it hang there for a few moments. I then shaped my hand as if I was holding the hilt of a sword; a tingling sensation started to run across my arm into my whole body. Even with my eyes closed, I could see a bright light form around my hand and I could feel the warmth in the center of my palm. After a few seconds, I opened up my eyes and at the same time swung my arm across and got into my ready stance. My head was still looking in the same direction but my whole body turned to the right, my head was aligned with my left shoulder. I could then feel that I was actually grasping something, the Kingdom Key. It was a mysterious sword that was called a Keyblade and had appeared to me out of thin air. It had appeared to me during one of my first missions, but that was a long time ago and I was now beginning to feel a connection to the blade. Crazy as it sounds, but it seemed like the sword had a personality of its own; like it could actually communicate to me. I shook my head and got focused. I tensed up for a few seconds and then I started to run forward at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Sparring on a Roof Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring on a Roof   Sparring on a Roof Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm

My target was nothing in particular, when I have covered three forths of the rooftop, I would begin to make my move. I planned everything out in my head while I was running with my eyes closed. I imagined myself landing on my left foot and jumping into the air while swinging the Kingdom Key up while also spinning to my left. As my body began to face forward again, I would perform a front flip and swing my blade down to the ground. As soon as the tip hit the ground, I would then do a back hand spring twice to put distance between my imaginary opponent. Before I would land back on my feet, I used my free hand to pull out a kunai and throw it whil in mid flip. I would then be at least 15 yards away from my first attacking place and would get back into my ready stance. I opened up my eyes a split second before I reached the exact spot. Everything that I had planned out went right to action. The spinning jump strike, the front flip strike, and the back hand spring with the kunai being thrown was all executed precisely as I had imagined it. After only a few seconds, I found myself back in my ready stance looking forward at nothing. There was only a slight increase to my breathing. Throughout the years, I had always been training myself to be stronger. I wanted to be stronger so I could be apart of the ANBU. Another reason was because I wanted to help out this war by taking away a Bijuu from the Empire, Nanabi no Okami; the seven tailed. I knew Bryn our Yamakage had one of the Bijuu within him and it would be soon for me to ask for his help or maybe his assistance. I shook my head again and got refocused at the emptyness that was in front of me.
Back to top Go down

Sparring on a Roof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Mountain Province :: Chikagakure: Village Hidden Underground :: Spire :: Bazaar-
Jump to: