Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:30 am

I decided to spend my day by just wandering around in the Grey District. With my appearance; however, I always kept myself hidden by lurking in the shadows, or just hang around the outskirts. I was curious to see if I would run into a familiar face as I went about with my walk. Not just the others from the Raksaka, but also anyone that I remembered from my past. Much had changed within these past few months because ever since the incident with the Nine-Tails, things had drastically changed. Mostly everyone was living in poverty and surviving on small rations of food. I was also hoping that I would run into my younger brother today. For this was about the same time he would be walking from the library. Almost every day he would head to the library for a few hours and come back through this area. I thought that it may be time for me to reveal myself to him.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

The First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:31 am

I was just now walking into the Grey District after a good two hour study in the library. As usual, I was looking for any useful information that I could use in order to find the location to the Seven-Tails. As always, my search was futile. After a few minutes into my walk, I had noticed something ahead to my right. In the shadows of the many houses, I saw a figure moving towards my direction. It was large and tall so it must of been a person...a person looking for trouble. I slowed down my pace and continued to walk but kept an eye on the mysterious figure.
Back to top Go down

The First Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Mountain Province :: Chikagakure: Village Hidden Underground :: Spire :: The Grey District-
Jump to: