Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Family Reunion (Ayame)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

A Family Reunion (Ayame) Empty
PostSubject: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:53 am

I sat quietly in one of the alleyways of the Spire, watching as the refugees bustled about doing their business throughout the poverish city. I had arrived only hours before, and I was patiently waiting for fate to point me in the right direction of this mysterious runaway Uchiha, who left her homeland at a young age as I did. Little did I know, that the search was coming to an end. I finally had gotten the urge to stand up, and I began walking towards a larger street when I saw her walking past. Her features were unmistakable. The deep, black, wild hair and her wandering emotional eyes. He figure was in shape, and her curves were beautiful. As I observed her, I noticed two things:

Firstly, Uchiha women all tended to look the same, and
Secondly, I think my hormones may have developed a bit more over the past year.

Nonetheless, I was not here for romantics, I was here strictly on business. I silently followed her, and as a test, waited to see how long it would be until she noticed me.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:36 am

The spires seemed extra busy Today, with the current situation with the War and the Villages Refugees seemed to come from all directions seeking safety and shelter from the outside world. As usual Ayame made her way through the spires carrying a basket full of freshly baked bread she had picked up that morning, handing them out to refugee children who wouldn't be able to fend for themselves like the older refugees.

Ayame kept a watchful eye over each Refugee counting each face and trying to store a picture image in her head, she was being precautionary as usual due to the Village's intake of refugees it made less room for security, they were prone to infiltration and now was the perfect time for it. Every detail had to be noticed if they were to survive the current situation, after all they were one of the only Villages left standing.

Handing out the last piece of bread Ayame turned around to face a man who had been following her, even without her Sharingan she could feel the presence of another but instead of confronting him immediately she wanted to wait till she finished giving out the food, the kids had to eat so what ever the man wanted could wait. A look of shock filled her eyes as she gazed upon him, his face, his hair even his posture gave him away. Clenching her fists Ayame swallowed her pride ''So have you come to force me back to that hell hole of a Village? Or are you here on other Business?.'' she blurted out toward the man. Anger fueled her eyes as she gazed upon him.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:44 am

A slight grin crept across my face as I felt the immediate reaction come from this woman as she figured out exactly what I was. "You are the one called Ayame, I presume then. My name is Aeran Uchiha. It appears you have some sort of.. how do I say it.. some sort of grudge against our clan? And if you do, you need not be angry with me. I am a young boy, and judging by your features," I said this as I looked her carefully up and down, "You are much older than I. I probably wasn't even alive when whatever it is occurred. But as for your question, I come on regards of both." As I began to talk to this strange, but vaguely close woman, I paced slowly behind her as she tended to the refugees in the streets. They were the result of the madness my father had created, and it made me sick.

"What do you know of the Raksaka?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 am

The boy was right he was much too young to have anything to do with the clan and her past, maybe it wasn't his fault but nothing about the way she felt had changed, her grudge would remain until time itself healed those scars. Ayame looked the boy over once more, noticing the look in his eyes as he looked upon the Refugees. Calming herself Ayame decided to give the boy a chance ''I hold no grudge against you boy, the clan yes and I may never forgive them, only time will tell'' She said awaiting his reaction. A puzzled looked crossed her face at the mention of The Raksaka she knew only small rumors of them. ''Very little Im afraid, all I know is they have some kind of connection to the Clan, our clan'' she said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:12 am

I listened calmly to the woman as I looked directly at her eyes as she spoke. "You are right about one thing, I know for a fact that at least two of the Raksaka are indeed Uchiha. You are wrong to hold a grudge, however. I am not afraid to tell you that, because the target of your grudge is nonexistent. The Uchiha clan has been wiped out. The first volcano to erupt in our homeland was that in which the Uchiha made their home at the base. Your old grudges and the victims of them have passed on with the heat of the volcanoes. What say you to that?" I asked her again. If this conversation would go the way I wanted it, I would have to ease her into the idea I was presenting.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:27 am

The boys words hit Ayame's pride hard, the clan who once were, were now dead. Ayame's eyes fulled with tears, tears for her clan. Ayame wasn't sure why she was crying but tears dropped from her face none-the less, perhaps deep down she wanted to love her clan but her hate got in the way. The thought of her hating them while they died seemed to hurt more then it should have or maybe not enough. ''I guess my grudges are now over'' she said wiping the tears from her eyes. Ayame calmed herself trying to gather her emotions, she studied the boy ''I guess us family need to stick together now more then ever, I will listen to what you want but you must know one thing... I am loyal to the Kage of Chikagakure'' She said with her normal wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:55 am

The woman cried. With her angry response earlier, I didn't expect her to feel remorse as well. But then again, the Uchiha were an emotional people. Time to throw the curveball. "Then loyal you shall remain, but you will take a temporary leave of absence. I am leaving to the ruins of the great Volcano in three days time, there we will rebuild our clan's former glory. Only the Uchiha will be able to defeat the Raksaka, and we're going to need as many as possible. You in?" I stated my proposal with dead certainty, my cold expression not giving any leeway. We would rebuild the Uchiha HQ, and beacon to the Uchiha from around the world. Our might would be restored, we would come at the Raksaka with an iron fist.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:11 am

Rebuilding the clan? What a strange though. In all her years she had never thought she'd be in two positions to do with the Uchiha clan in one day, first she cried for them and now she was goint to help them rebuild, being a Kunoichi did have many suprises. With a nob Ayame agreed, the boys cause benefited her own, she would help build a better image for the Uchiha, an image of heroes. "I agree to joining you boy but let me ask you one thing... what makes you think you or I or even the clan can make a difference?" . the question lingered through her mind. Ayame stretched out her arms and let out a brief yawn "If your looking for members my Brother Vestus lives here in Chika too.. though Im not sure what help he'd be as hes a Chuunin at that same age as I.. hes strong lazy" she added.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 am

"I am Aeran Uchiha, the Accursed. I am a Genin, and I could disable half the men in this mountain. I wouldn't worry about your brother's rank. Besides, that's what training is for. And even if we don't stop the Raksaka by ourselves, then we've still built honor for the tainted name of the Uchiha. I'm sure you can live with that. Now, take me to this 'Ventus.'" I waited for Ayame to begin leading me away, and I would follow at a distance. My head was down, and my Sharingan off until I would see this Ventus, then I would reveal myself. If the people of the village learned of an unknown Uchiha being in the village, then they would assume me to be a spy for the Empire, which would be catastrophic.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 pm

A scowl crossed Ayamme's face.. this boy being all dramatic and shit hmmmph. Ayame rolled her eyes at the boy before walking ahead of him ''Don't worry about the hood, I have big control over this sector of Chika and not just because of my rank... Im the Village Drunk! she roared proudly drawing attention to the two, a cheer could be heard from one of the bars they passed ''AYA BOTTOMLESS, AYA BOTTOMLESS!'' They roared. A foolish name she gained from out drinking all the men in the Village, something she was incredibly proud of though most thought was stupid. Ayame looked back to Aeran who still followed behind ''Were almost nearing ur destination, your lucky I had planned to have lunch with him Today..'' She said smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family Reunion (Ayame)   A Family Reunion (Ayame) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Family Reunion (Ayame)
Page 1 of 1