Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Causing Some Chaos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 2106

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:26 am

In a flurry of crows, I appeared in front of the main entrance of Unmei Downs, the most secure prison in the world. Not a single prisoner has ever escaped from this place, and rightly so. It is respectable to say the absolute least. It did have a perfect track record, but then again prisoners int he past didn't have help from the inside. I was here to send another message to the men and women taking part in this "war." If they thought that we were gone, they were sadly mistaken. In fact, we had just begun. I awaited Rail to meet me here, so we could begin our mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Ryo : 1403

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:47 pm

As Akuto waited in front of the gate a guard popped out from around the corner, "Hey you, what are you doing around here this is a restricted area." The guards eyes then rolled back into his head and he started laughing in a voice familiar to the Uchiha followed by Rail coming around the corner behind the guard. He slipped his hand out of the hole he had cut in the man's lower spine to be a hand puppet and let the body hit the ground. "I thought I may as well let you have the same greeting as me, ready to cause some mischief or shall this be like a bonus round on our little game?"
Back to top Go down
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

I laughed a deep, melancholy laugh as Rail played "Muppets" with one of the security guards. Soon after, my grim expression came back to form on my face, as we were here strictly on business. We weren't here this time simply to send a message, although it would indeed send a message, we were here for one specific prisoner.

"We will start on the first level. Free all prisoners on the way, and kill all guards. Tell the prisoners to join us, and if they refuse, simply kill them. We will continue this pattern until we reach the top, where He is located. He is our primary target. Ready? Now let's have some fun."

I walked into the first door, and two security guards rushed to meet me to ask what I wanted. As they looked down and noticed our black cloaks, their faces whitened. "We're back." I said oddly playfully, and disposed of both of them, I then began the plan by walking down the hallway and killing the guards. "Rail, find the security room and release the cell doors for this floor."
Back to top Go down
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 pm

I thought about this as a thin smile crossed my face, "Him eh? Didn't know the higher ups were desperate enough to release that sort of monster. Not like it matters though as this game just got exponentially more fun." We walked in and my friend introduced us before making the second round of slaughters and asked me to open the cells. In a sarcastic way I saluted him like a ship captain and cartwheel around the corner into the face of a guard. He almost realized what was going on but I flipped out a playing card and walked past him as he realized his slit throat. The security room should be around here somewhere and I needed to move fast if we we're going all the way to 'his' cell.
Back to top Go down
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm

I continued my way through the hallway, destroying security guards one by one, felling them easily as they could not touch me. My Sharingan helped me see what movements they would perform before even they did. Using two kunai, each of them would fall with slit wrists or throats and broken necks. I finally made it to the end of the hallway where the stairs led to the second floor. I turned around and shouted back to Rail through the shouts and hollers of the prisoners. "How's the switch coming?!"
Back to top Go down
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:12 pm

I made my way down the hall, avoiding many guards but having fun with others until I made it to the office of the level. I kicked in he door to see two shinobi with ninutsu at the ready. I chuckled and tossed two of my modified senbon at them and snapped my fingers before shutting the door. Sonic vibrations caused an sort of explosion and after opening the door both guards were on the floor without an abdomen holding them together. Locating the switch I pulled it and heard all the iron barred doors slide open. Casually I made my way back towards my partner to get back on task.
Back to top Go down
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:49 pm

"Alright, good. Now you stay down here and order these men to join the Raksaka, and I'll start on the second floor. I'll fight through the hall and make my way to the prison office to get the keys. It will take a bit ore time to release them up here because each individual door has a separate key, so when you're done here come back up to help with the unlocking. Ready, go!" I said hurriedly and dutifully as I turned and ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:24 am

Once again I gave the salute as Akuto ran off to the next level for me to get down to the secondary reason we were here. I climbed up so that I stood in the rafters and started my speech, "Peasants, thieves and murderers alike lend me your ears. I am here on behalf of an organization that seeks to strike out against those who had enslaved you, join me and my brothers in our forces..." One of the men that heard me called out in rejection, "Yeah right, I'm just gonna get the hell out of here and hide to make sure I don't get foun..." Before he could finish his statement I threw another playing card and sliced his tongue from his face, he tried all he could to scream as the blood gushed out of his mouth and at long last I had the attention of everyone on this floor that was still alive. I simply continued where I left off as if there had been no interruption at all, "...or be disposed of quickly." A slight panic broke out but others seemed to get the picture that this was not so much a choice as it was a stay of execution. "Get your new brothers in line boys and make sure no one gets in or out of this damned place until I return." I jumped from the rafters and made my way to the next level, no doubt Akuto was making short work of the guards there and he would need help getting everyone free for our cause.
Back to top Go down
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 pm

A few guards ran at me, a few set up in defensive stances and had been preparing for my arrival ahead of time it seems. It wasn't much of a problem, as I ducked under the first to come at me, and flipped him over my shoulder. I then ran up to the second, and grabbed him by the throat. With a pull and a rip, his throat was torn out of his neck, and I dropped it onto his body as he fell to the ground clutching wear it used to. The next one attempted to run out of fear, but when he turned to run, I was already standing in front of him. He dropped to the floor after I disposed of him, and I waited at the end of the hall. I sat down and crossed my legs, waiting for Rail to reach me and finish his work. When he reached me, we would make our way to the third and final floor.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:11 pm

I made my way down the hall of the second floor, tapping the locks on cell doors Akuto had missed as I went along and using sound chakra to vibrate them open. When I arrived at the end of the hall I found my partner sitting and waiting for me. "May as well go on up there and get ready, no doubt they've done something drastic to restrain this fellow so he won't be at full strength so no easy escape." I would wait for him to rise and then make my way to the final floor.
Back to top Go down
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:38 pm

I smirked as I made my way up the steps to the final floor of Unmei Downs. There were over two-hundred winding stairs on the way up to the final prisoner, and it was getting rather superfluous. "You know, Rail, these steps are pointless. In the case of the prisoner up here, or someone trying to break him out, do they really think that they'll get to these stairs and say, 'Gee whiz, this is a lot of stairs. I give up.' And turn around? It's pointless." I continued my banter until we reached near the top, near the first of 7 sealed iron doors blocking us from reaching the final room. "Can you open them?" I asked Rail.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:41 pm

I chuckled at the comment about the stairs and scoffed as I was asked if these defenses would be a problem, I pulled out four senbon and looked to my partner. "Solid iron eh? May as well be rice paper to me." I tapped on the door for a few seconds and then after pinpointing the spot I needed I slammed my needle into it. This process repeated three more times until all four needles were in place. I flicked each needle in an specific order and the door shook for ten seconds give or take before it stood perfectly still. I knocked on the door again and all seven sealed door crumbled. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Eventually we made it to the last door, and as we blasted it off of its hinges too, I stood for a couple of seconds in the doorway, hesitant to walk into the darkened room. The blackened room was huge, so huge that I couldn't see the back of it, although again I couldn't see anything except for the man about 100 feet into the room chained at his ankles, hands, neck, and with a large metal thing resembling a turtle shell latched onto his back. He was hunched over with his locks dangling from his limbs weighing him down onto the paved floor. I could see every bone in his body, and his hair was ragged and much longer than I remembered it, as well as the scruffy beard hanging from his chin. They obviously didn't allow him to keep upkeep on himself. Not the clean-shaven noble villain I had remembered from my previous encounters with the snake. I walked up to him slowly, and bent down on one knee to look him in the eyes. "It's been awhile, friend. I never thought they'd be able to hold down you so well,

Takeshi Kinzoku."
Back to top Go down
Rail
Jōnin
Rail

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:21 pm

I walked in behind Akuto to see the man I hadn't seen in quite a few years, at first he seemed to be kept in metallic shackles but upon closer inspection it was actually ironwood, a substance native to the woods province and proved just how far the international of his international criminal title extended. I joined my partner down to look the man in the eyes, when his name was called I chuckled, the mere mention of such a thing was forbidden in many places. Getting to work on the unlocking portion I as usual was rather quick about things but I realized afterwards that I should have taken more caution, as I suspected there had been something rather drastic done to ensure his breakout wouldn't happen and he was remedying the situation as I felt a pop in my abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

Character Age : 45
Ryo : 3600

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 pm

I was curious as the doors of my cell were destroyed one by one, clearly someone either wanted me alive or dead with a strong passion so I simply eyed the entrance and chuckled on the inside when I saw the two men that walked in. One I knew and respected slightly though it was mostly due to the fact that he had a strong set of genes, especially in his eyes. The other was a common fool and my longest standing failure and if not for his ability to utilize sound I would have killed him long ago but as he loosened the binds on my wrist my hand shot forward and pierced his stomach, allowing my access to reach around and find a good set of veins. I ripped them open and let the blood flow onto my skin, it had been so long since I had felt the blood of others or myself in so long it was like ecstasy, my very blood had been kept to a minimal amount, all of the iron (or steel in my case) had been removed from it which explained my current complexion but as I absorbed the inferior minerals in this man's blood the color started to return to me, I had enough strength now to remove the rest of the binds myself. The needles on the inside of the shell attached to my back hurt like hell as they were ripped from my flesh and spine at long last. I took a deep breath and for the first time in years stood on my own feet, looking from Rail to Akuto I muttered one phrase. "Kill him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Causing Some Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Causing Some Chaos   Causing Some Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Causing Some Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Mountain Province :: Unmei Downs-
Jump to: