Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Head in the Clouds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

Head in the Clouds Empty
PostSubject: Head in the Clouds   Head in the Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:05 pm

It was time to leave New Uchiha, with Ayame in tow, to meet up with my former master, and the original black-blooded. Shinobu was still in Aerogakure as far as my knowledge went, and frankly, I couldn't get my mind off finding him. My next project required his help, and I had hoped he would give it to me at least as a favor. It took several days on the road for my company and I to reach the entrance to the village in the sky, and one day more to climb up into the clouds. I immediately began searching for Shinobu upon my arrival.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

Head in the Clouds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head in the Clouds   Head in the Clouds Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Ayame followed closely behind Aeran, for someone so Young he was actually pretty smart. Already he had come up with all these plans, not only had he recruited Ayame and Ventus but he also had other plans. Something about him though seemed off, she could tell that like her he never grew up with the others of the Clan. Ayame and Aeran had reached their destination, it was time to find this 'Shinobu' Chap she had heard so much about.
Back to top Go down

Head in the Clouds
Page 1 of 1