Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The First Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:58 pm

It had only been a year since I had first arrived in this world. I had heard of a village that was under attack and went over to investigate. When I got their, I was in total shock. Buildings everywhere where in flames and people everywhere running and screaming. A guy had ran by me and yelled, Don't just stand there, help! I quickly looked around and saw a young man being held by a turtle like creature. I started to make my way over there to help.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Kamehoshi was still dragging me along back to the village as I woke up, seeing my friend was tired and in pain from his injuries I tapped his shell for his attention. He saw I would be okay and we nodded to each other. I was placed on my feet and he went home in a cloud of smoke. As he left I felt the sting of the blade wound in my side and fell over to lean against a tree trunk. I started charging a bit of chakra to start healing myself but these injuries were deep and would take some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:07 pm

I saw that the boy had started to get up, but he soon had fallen and was leaning against a tree. I started to rush over to him. Despite the one rule of us Seinaru keeping to secrecy, I couldn't keep this boy from dying. I knelt down beside him. Please don't move.Allow me to carry you, save your strength for the oncoming trials. Sure its a bad first impression talking weird like that but that's how I was raised. I hope he didn't mind my appearance.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:15 pm

My chakra was still charging due to the severity of my wounds as I was approached by a rather odd stranger. Being in the midst of a battle and not recognizing him I pulled my tonfa and looked at him with aggression. "Who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:20 pm

His reaction towards me was expected. Many people took on the aggressive side when I would introduce myself. Do not be afraid, I come bearing no harm towards you. You are injured and that's all that matters. Please allow me to help. If you truly are fine then I shall depart. I looked down at the kid and tried to speak in a soft tone. My voice was deep and settling to some other people but I hope the kid would look towards me as a friend and not a hostile.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:25 pm

I dropped one of my tonfa as that hand was coated in green chakra, I moved that hand first over the burns on my face which were quickly healed and relieved a large chunk of pain. I then tucked the hand on my side that had been steadily slowing with blood, it started closing but would take a little time to heal. I looked back to the stranger and spoke again, "You didn't answer the question, who the hell are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 pm

I let out a quick sigh. All that I can tell you now is that my name is Tenshi. I have just recently moved into your village. I am a traveler who doesn't like to stay in one spot for too long. I was stopping by and noticed that your village was under attack. So I came here to help those in need and I saw you. Now will you please allow me to help? Things were getting ugly, I had already been storing up the energy needed for if things should get worse. I was just giving the kid the wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 pm

The worst of my wounds were healing up now and I was able to get to my feet. I would look at the stranger who claimed to be from my village while trying to measure him up. "If we are on the same side then help me back to the village, we need to get reinforcements." I would cringe in pain as I took my first step but after some heavy breathing I was able to make a slow but decent pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:45 pm

I let out a sigh of relief. At least he hasn't taken me as a bad guy, but I fear the worst was to come later. I shook the thought away and returned back to the shinobi. He had healed himself somehow with an unknown power. So this is the power that they had told me about. Interesting, I must find out more but that must wait. My power too was still growing but I soon released out of myself. The boy had tried to walk but had stumbled a little. He was making a decent pace but I quickly picked him up and went into an all out sprint. Here, you do the directions while I'll do the running I looked down at him and gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm

I was swept off my feet to be carried and for now I just sat there unsure what to do, the Kuma were a proud people and I even only let my turtle friends carry me if my wild shape caused me to pass out. However the wounds I hadn't been able to heal were taking a toll on me and I slowly reverted into the form of a brown bear cub, only half conscious and unsure what was happening around me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 pm

The boy hadn't resisted me picking him up, I let out another loud sigh of relief. I noticed a slight change in my arms and looked down to see that he had turned into a bear cub. I was astonished because I had not heard of people being able to change form. I decide that I would need to take him to a hospital, but I would first see to it to deliver the reinforcements. I again looked down at the bear cub. "Allright, which way to the place to get our reinforcements?"
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:47 pm

I was weak, almost unable to speak so I just pointed in the diesction of the hidden forest and softly said, "Mori..." After that I fully passed out from my injuries and laid there limp but breathing.

[Ill continue this as another character after you post]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:37 pm

All I had gotten was a weak Mori. I knew that he was talking about Morigakure, so I gave a slight nod that I understood. He soon went limb and I figured that he was tired and needed rest. I looked ahead and saw the path that I had taken from Morigakure to get to the village of Elkwood. I figured that by cutting straight through the woods would take me straight to the gates and it would be faster. I held my grip on the cub and tarted to leap from tree to tree, careful not to lose my hold on him and have him fall to his death. It had only taken us a few minutes and we were already at the entrance to the village. I was breathing slightly heavy but it wasn't too bad. I started to enter the village and was looking desperately for someone who could help.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:47 pm

I had assembled my team of medics to go to the village of Elkwood as were my orders from the elder's meeting when I spotted the odd stranger. The two dozen medical shinobi that were behind me continued past the man and towards the ruined village as I stopped to see what was going on. In his arms I saw a baby bear, had I not been a doctor in this region for the last year I wouldn't have been able to recognize him as a member of the Kuma clan so I approached to see what was going on. "Thanks for bringing the kid back safe to us," I would hold out my hands to take the cub from him, "may I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:18 pm

As I continued looking around the village, a group of shinobi had passed by and I was about to ask one for help until I realized one of the them, perhaps the leader, had walked straight towards me. He appeared to know what he was doing and asked for the cub. Hmm, it appears that I do not remember your face nor have seen you before. However, you seem to have good intentions for the young one and seeing that you are a civilian of this village, I have no other option but to accept. I carefully laid the cub into the man's arms. He looked a little older than me too. He seemed to have passed out a few minutes ago and I saw him heal some of his wounds. He still has trouble walking though. I was about to leave when I had thought of something. One question, where might he be staying during his recovery? So I may see him before I leave?
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:35 pm

I held the kid in my arms and inspected him as the one that brought him here spoke again. As I spoke I would use one arm to point at a large building a few miles away in the village. "General hospital, probably gonna be in the ICU for a day or so meaning no visitors but after that look in the recovery ward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:50 pm

I nodded at the gentleman. Thankyou, he had also asked me to gather reinforcements and have them head back to Elkwood. That group of yours, were they heading there now? I wanted to make sure everything the kid wanted was fulfilled before I head off. I would travel out and gather more nformation about the abilities of the shinobi that inhabit this world.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:38 pm

I nodded as he asked about my team, "Those are all medics on course to Elkwood, the clan heads are gathering warriors to drive off the straggling invaders but from our reports the battle is already lost." I would lick my lips, the desire for a cigarette was strong but so long as I was with a patient that just wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

I wasn't surprised what the man had said of the battle being lost. I could tell by the damage that had been done. I guess we must now regroup ourselves and prepare for the trials to come. I nodded at the man and gave one last look at the bear. Well I ought to be going now, there is still much of this world...I mean villages that I must see. I corrected myself quickly hoping that the man wouldn't of had noticed my first statement. Even though it had been a year since my arrival, I was still getting use to secrecy, but I just wanted to tell someone the truth. No more hiding or sitting back and watch. I was hoping that this young shinobi that I rescued could be the first to know and hopefully become a friend I could trust with such information. Anyways, I must be going. I will be stopping by in the next few days or probably next week to see the kid. Farewell. I gave a quick twirl of my cape and walked away at a fast pace, nervous if the man would say anything or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Encounter   The First Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Woods Province :: Elkwood-
Jump to: