Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A World of Sin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:21 am

As I walked towards the ruins I got an increasingly eerie feeling from the lights, rather than becoming frightened though I rationalized that they were probably a sort of trap and decided it best to stay clear of them as best I could. Even so I was approaching the ruined village gates and hadn't had any trouble so far so I was happy about that.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:31 am

Kushino shivered from the cold as she stood behind Shitai, the glowing lights seemed beautiful, reaching out her arm she tried to touch one but it quickly moved itself away ''How Strange, What is this?'' She said trying to swat at one of the glowing balls of light. Keeping close to Shitai she moved slowly toward the ruins, something about these lights or orbs gave her a strange feeling, it reminded her of an old Fantasy story she once read about Sirens who sung beautiful songs and hoaxed men into drowning themselves. If this was anything like that Kushino would be fine, as... she was no man.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 am

A hollow cry echoed through the air, a sound so broken, so mournful that the very world itself seemed to cry out in anguish and agony. The crooning sound was neither loud, nor soft, yet filled the air so completely that it almost felt like a physical presence. The dancing lights began swirling as they thrummed in the haunting song, slowly coalescing into a large group in front of the two people treading across the ice. The song continued as the lights formed into a gigantic creature standing on the snow, its rounded head lowered to inspect the intruders as it opened its mouth and let out a final cry. The very air around the creature would feel heavy, weighing down all those close to it. Sin, had appeared.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:57 am

I went to pull out a kunai as I heard the cry but then as they formed a massive creature before us I grabbed the girl's arm and ran to the side. I had noticed a series of caves a few hundred yards away that we could duck into but for some reason I felt a weight on me that slowed me down. I wasn't for certain but I felt this was an aura of power coming from this beast so if that's what it can do by standing still I'd rather avoid it moving.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:10 am

Kushino felt her eyes grow wide and her body tremble in fear, the beast was no sire, no it was much worse. The sheer size of the beast was incredible and its power could be felt from a mile away. Kushino stood there staring the beast in the eyes, her mind thought to move but her body rejected as she just stood there till suddenly she felt her body being dragged out of the way to the side out of harms way. Kushino sat beside Shitai in a state of shock her mind and body now still as if it were frozen.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:19 am

Sin let out another cry as the force in the air dissipated for a moment, its enormous head turned to follow the fleeing pair and its body groaned across the ice as its head reeled back into the air. Suddenly in a wave extending from the beast the ground became flat as an intense gravitational pull tore anything in its wake to the ground and held it in place. The wave would overtake the fleeing pair and rip them to the floor, pinning them to the icy tundra. Sin turned its gargantuan body and began edging closer to the pair, opening its mouth to let out another haunting cry.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:30 am

I was knocked off my feet and pinned to the ground by a layer of extreme weight, something within me snapped though and I blacked out. As I left my consciousness however, something else was rising up to take my place. My eye snapped open facing Kushino to reveal the eye of a wasp, mandibles of chakra were forming around my face over time and two giant wings formed on my back. If something didn't happen to wake me up soon the situation was going to get really bad really quick.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:39 am

Kushino was already sitting but felt the rest of her body being forced to the ground, even more so now she was unable to move. What ever the beast was doing he was making sure his prey was unable to escape. Kushino began to fear for her life as she felt the beast creep closer and closer, she tried looking toward Shitai for assistance or some kind of reassurance but she noticed his now unpatched eye ''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' Kushino screamed loudly causing it to echo throughout the area. Fear was one thing in her life she knew now more then ever. What was happening to Shitai? Was he a Bijuu as well? Questions soared throughout her mind.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:57 am

Takeru was watching from the cliff when Shitai started to lose control to the bijuu inside, he was clothed in only a pair of ragged pants, having become accustomed to the cold to the point where he felt comfortable going shirtless in the extreme conditions. He dropped off the cliff and landed, sending a flurry of snow into the air. He walked with ease through the field of gravity and placed a hand on the gargantuan creature, "Go back to sleep Sin, they're not enemies" His voice was quiet as the beast erupted into a shower of lights again which slowly dissipated until they began dancing around in the air once more. He crossed casually to where Shitai lay, slowly changing into the nibi and gave him a hard look. "Go back to sleep insect, its not worth it." He would then stand with his arms behind his back, wind playing across his scarred and muscled torso until Shitai regained consciousness, "What brings you here old friend, and who's the girl? You know i'm not one for visitors here."
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:05 am

The creature known as Sin seemed to lessen its gravitational grip until it was gone, the Nibi looked at Takeru and recognized him as the man that helped to seal him in the first place. "Were I not trapped in this weak shell of a host I would challenge you to round two mortal. But for now I sleep, just know that so long as this body is here I shall be watching you..." The voice was not Shitai's but rather the hate filled voice of the Nibi itself which then receded into his host who regained consciousness. I looked around, confused and out of place. I saw Takeru though who greeted me and asked about the girl. "She knew who you were without being told. I assumed you'd like to ask her why. I dusted myself off a d sighed, no doubt the hornet had once again tried to break free and failed, a trait I was slowly getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:12 am

Kushino watched as a new man appeared and seemed to calm the beast, both beasts. The one who attacked and the other inside Shitai. Kushino was still fulled with fear though she fought it as much as she could giving both Shitai and Takeru a brief nod. Kushino now knew there were things out in the world then rainbows and butterflies, this was her awakening to the world of shinobi. Kushino barely made it to her feet her body still slightly shaking.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:26 am

Takeru shifted his gaze to the young girl, letting his old friend recover from the ordeal of having the bijuu try take control. "I see you two met Sin, he's an incentive for people to keep out, which brings me to the question of why you are here and how you knew where i was. My travel here was a secret only Shitai knew, for reasons i barely told him. So how do you, a child, know who i am?, choose your words carefully out here there are no rules save the ice." The look he gave her was one as cold as the dark blue ice and white snow that surrounded them, he wasn't ready for the world to know he was the Hachibi's host and was confident that this girl wouldn't know that, he suspected she just knew him as a figure of the Empire.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:30 am

I was still breathing heavily, thick cold clouds forming every time I did. I took a moment though to give Takeru one final thing. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the book I had taken from the girl several days ago when we met. "She had this on her, said it was in the samurai's library in the clouds." I would hand it to him, it was a log of all the research Takeru had done concerning the Hachibi and even I still was unsure how such a thing existed.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:38 am

Kushino decided to be more honest this time then she was with Shitai ''My name is Kushino Uzumaki of Aerogakure. My older Brother Fukushu is the leader of the secret organisation know as the Brother hood of Assassins but that's not the point. I am the top researcher in Aerogakure and found your Research Log in the Library. It had only just arrived from Sakyugakure when I got my hands on it so I am the only one who had the chance to read it'' Kushino said nervously. If anything Takeru seemed as scary as the beast he called Sin, she could tell he was an incredibly stern man. Kushino snapped herself out of her fear ''I traveled to Morigakure to find you as I was told that was your last whereabouts. Thats where I found Shitai here'' She added.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:44 am

Takeru gingerly took the research log from Shitai and carefully tucked it into the pocket on his pants. The girl worreid him, almost as much as the fact his research had been recovered, his work on the bijuu was highly secret even from his kage and it would be dangerous if others found out he was the jinchuuriki of the hachibi. "It seems you've discovered a secret best left alone little girl, so let me ask you once more very carefully. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 am

I would take a moment to sit down, the exhaustion of the Nibi's take over was setting in along with a splitting migraine. On the ground I pulled out a cigarette and lit up, the warmth it brought was the best thing I'd felt in days so I just sat there and watched this scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 6:32 am

Kushino could tell Takeru was worried she would talk of his secret as The Hachibi, even Shitai felt the same way. Perhaps they were worried for their well being, if anyone found out about them they would become targets of the shinobi world. The thought worried Kushino, this was something she would have to do to become Jinchuriki, the thought worried her. Kushino listened carefully to Takerus words, perhaps she should have stayed away and did things on her own but her goal was hard and long and she needed all the help she could get, even if it meant her having to work her hardest for it. "I am after two things from you sir. My intentions weren't focused around one thing but two. The first is I wish to seal the Nanabi within myself. Why? Because I have to avenge my parents and take down the man who took their lives. This man is now within the Raksaka causing havoc across the land. The second is I traveled here to ask if you would take me on as your Apprentice.." Kushino knew it was a long she needed to ask him anyways, her goal was now nearing closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:00 am

Takeru closed his eye for a moment, he had to admire the girl's guts in coming all the way to this frozen wasteland with nothing but a request, and not just any request, she wanted to become his apprentice and seal a bijuu. She was little more than a genin and yet she was talking of taking on the seven tails as if it were nothing, she would undoubtedly ask for his help in that as well. "Do you know what you are asking little girl?" His voice was quiet and still as he opened his eye and focused the full brunt of his gaze on her, he reached into the depths of his being and began drawing heavily on the Hachibi's massive stores of chakra, in several moments his body was covered in thick white fur and seven tails extended from his body, thick white bones had grown along his back and limbs and standing on his hind legs he resembled a bear with his eyes and mouth being dark pits. When he spoke his voice was much deeper and resonated in the air, he roared into the air as a surge of power filled him. "Do you understand what you are asking little girl? I don;t think you do, you who so foolishly came here. did you expect that i would simply accept your request? That i would be the next step in your master plan?" He took a step and threw his arm out to the side into a large boulder, shattering it and turning it into a cloud of frozen rubble and dust with the enhanced power of the hachibi. "Run little girl, this path isn't one you can just choose to take."

Last edited by Takeru on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:31 am

As Takeru release a sizable amount of his inner demon I chuckled, I had grown used to these bijuu but based on the reaction she had at the monster called Sin the girl would no doubt freeze up again. I would get to my feet slowly and shake a bit as I got my footing. Standing there I looked to the girl to see how she was taking all this in.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:01 am

Kushino listened carefully to Takeru's words, he was an incredibly smart man that wasn't to be taken lightly, she could feel his eyes gazing upon he causing a shiver to spread down her spine. Kushino nodded at the question he was asking her, it was true that she knew very little about her decision to hunt down the Nanabi, even in her own mind she questioned her own Intentions, her eyes glued to the ice as if they could not, no would not look up into Takeru's eyes. Was all this really worth the hardship she would have to endure and was she even doing it all for the right reasons? Kushino had made up her mind, she would stick to her goal, even if it mean she had to do it alone. Kushino brought her eyes back to Takeru's and stared at him full on without a second thought ''I do..'' those two simple words rang with large hints of confidence, she would not be swayed so easily.

Kushino was put off balance as she watched Takeru transform into a bear like creature her body became frozen as she watched him smash a large boulder into a pile of nothing, her legs beginning to buckle Kushino felt herself becoming consumed with fear. Her mind blacked out for a split second, she found herself in Aerogakure, she watched as the children of the village play and laugh and the adults enjoying their regular lives. Kushino spotted two figures in the distance staring back at her with widened smiles, the figures crept closer and closer till finally Kushino could see them. It was Fukushu on the left, she could feel his pride and love for his baby sister as he looked to her. On the right stood Sora, her newest found crush, he carried Andlat over his shoulder and winked at her with a thumbs up. Kushino felt safe where she was, she never wanted to leave and go back to Takeru or Shitai. Suddenly the clouds grew large and black, lightning struck down and a man in appeared. It was the same man who had killed her parents. Time moved slowly and Kushino watched as Fukushu and Sora were beheaded before her eyes. Kushino tried to scream but nothing came out no matter how much she tried.

The man stared her in the eyes and she heard something come from his lips, ''Do you understand what you are asking little girl? I don;t think you do, you who so foolishly came here. did you expect that i would simply accept your request? That i would be the next step in your master plan?" "Run little girl, this path isn't one you can just choose to take."

Kushino felt herself return to the Frozen Tundra, standing before the Bijuu Takeru and Shitai. Clenching her fists she let out her feelings ''I understand very well what I am asking, I am no longer the scared little girl I once was, no. No more running, no more being scared it is my turn to live my life the way I please! No one can dictate me anymore, no one can tell me im a scared little girl because... That jobs up to me and me alone of what or who I decide to be!'' Kushino's voice echoed throughout the area as she let her feeling finally be let free instead of being bottle up. Kushino pointed her hand at Takeru with a wild gleam in her eyes ''I will stop at nothing to get you on my side, even if it costs me having to give up my goal of revenge! I will push and push to you give me a chance as I will never take no for an answer'' She added.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:23 am

Takeru shook his head and relaxed his posture for a moment, raising a paw to his face. "You poor foolish girl, you're more stupid than i thought. You think its a matter of wanting?" Takeru closed the gap between them and placed a pawlike hand around her neck, lifting her off the ground with absolute ease. To him she felt as light as paper and just as fragile. "You talk of revenge? Of loss? What would you, a mere child know of such things!" He all but spat the words and he felt his voice rising with the passion of what he was saying. "I have seen hundreds, hundreds of people die in my time on this earth. I have watched as my dearest sister was torn from me by these wretched bijuu before she was even able to speak. My first love was assaulted and molested before my very eyes during our chuunin exams, at such a young age i wanted to feel the blood of my enemies on my hands. I hunted down my own friends after they were deemed a threat, i have fought wars you know only from stories, suffered more than you've known in your whole life many times over. My dearest wife was ripped from me by the same monster that stole my sweet baby sister. I dedicated my life! My whole life from that day until i could finally hunt down and kill that monstrosity and when my chance came i failed, forced to suffer the shame of defeat as the beast i had so longed to slay used me to adorn the walls of the village i was trying to protect!" His grip tightened and he found himself dropping to all fours as the Hachibi's chakra began to soar past a level he could safely control, fueled by the memory of things he had kept buried, not spoken of for years. He slammed Kushino into the ice and the ground began steaming and cracking beneath his other paws as he dug his claws into the icy tundra. "And then you come here and speak to me of revenge, of letting it go. Of doing something even i cannot do after fourty two years of life! Who do you think you are girl! Why should i take a cub such as you on, help you do the same task that I CAN'T EVEN DO MYSELF, WITH ALL MY POWER!" he felt an eight tail begin growing from his body and quickly took ahold of its rage, barely halting his transformation into the bijuu itself and losing control. He felt both enraged and mournful as a single hot tear fell from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:30 am

I followed Takeru over as he lifted the girl up and slammed her down, I had heard these stories myself but it seemed that the defeat in Elkwood had stirred up something foul within him to give them even deeper meaning. Based on this I could only assume that his opponent had in fact been the dreaded Yonbi and it was at that moment I reached up and grabbed his shoulder. "Calm yourself friend, no need to put this child's blood on your hands. We both need some rest after our outbursts so let us retire to whatever cave you keep your food in." I would remove my hand from him and move to the girl, checking her vitals and after applying a bit of medicinal chakra she was stabilized but not fully healed.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 am

Kushino found herself slammed into the ground, Takeru's paws still wrapped tightly around her neck. For a short second she found herself passing out but she quickly regained her consciousness as Shitai began healing her. Kushino could barely move let alone speak, her body was in incredible pain but due to her bloodline the pain was only just bearable. Kushino raised her arm up smacking Shitai's hands away, then slowly the crept for Takeru's bear like face. She slowly tapped him on the forehead playfully as a light cackle could be heard from her mouth, only barely being heard. The look on Kushino's face was not anger, nor hatred. It was a look of sadness and pity, tears formed in Kushino's eyes as she watched a tear fall from Takeru's. ''You say Im the stupid, poor and foolish one and yet you cannot give up on revenge while I so easily can? Its not a matter of want for me anymore, I now know that I require this power to protect the ones I love. Doing so will stop the endless circle of hatred that once shrouded my mind and still shrouds yours after so many years. I like to think that my parents would never want me to go down a path of hatred and revenge in there names, rather they would want me to create a path where pointless death will stop. Don't you think your family and loved ones would want the same?. The power both you and Shitai hold was created by the sage of six paths for a reason. I don't think he wanted us to use his children as weapons but more as a power to change the world, for the better'' Kushino let out a cough of blood as her body shivered, the cold was finally getting to her. Kushino moved her hand from Takeru's face and moved it to his heart ''This is the tool you use to give up on Revenge. The power of love'' Kushino placed her hand against chest gently.

Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Takeru threw back his head and let out a roar, the effort of the noise took all the air from his lungs as the beast like cry rang out through the air. He hurt. His mind hurt from the conflict of thought that this small girl had planted in his mind. His body hurt from the endless torture he had put it through over the many years, most recently from the incredible ordeal of mastering the Hachibi's incredible power. His heart hurt, for all the scars which he thought had long healed had been ripped open. He saw the faces of all those he has loved, all the faces that had been ripped away from him despite all of his efforts to save them. He saw his wife, Kaira, the sweet smile she always gave him when he felt he could bear the burdens of the world no more. When he finally stopped roaring his throat was hoarse and dry from the biting cold of the tundra's winds. The fur on his cheeks was damp with the hot tears he had shed and his heart was torn asunder by his pain. Gingerly he lifted his paw off the girls neck and let the Hachibi's chakra subside, standing tall on the snowy ground with his head raised high. One of the glowing lights danced around the intricate seal that was tattooed on his arm for a moment before following the rest of their brethren in their endless performance. He stood like that, eyes on the outline of the moon just starting to show for what felt like a liftetime. Finally he sighed and hung his head, "I'm tired Shitai, I have a small house i've cleared of snow that i live in, follow me there."

He led them across the wastes, saying nothing but giving them a chance to talk as he was lost in his own world.
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 pm

My hand was slapped away as I attempted to heal the girl that had brought nothing but grief to me, it seemed that she wanted me to hate her for some reason though it had not gotten that intense quite yet. My friend and I then listened to her words and he let out a roar of sorrow on par with that of Sin, deep down my own sadness from past losses ate away at me but as usual I was unable to express it. Takeru then explain that he had a house near by and that we should follow him, I did so silently as I lost myself in thought of my grandfather and the things stolen from me that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A World of Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World of Sin   A World of Sin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A World of Sin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next