Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Interminatum Somno
Genin
Interminatum Somno

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 2800

Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:43 am

Name:Anguis Free Puppet
Appearence:Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3llTzbUl0kLzO4zJqJ3kY2ecIc4CvMoxtwock2jrTX-T35D3T
Description: Anguis is a slender, snake like puppet. It has black joints and a tan exterior with hair and a beard that are both a dark red in color. It, to further mimic a snake, has large steel fangs and a its body ends in a sharp point.
Abilities: NA
Durability: The entire body, including the joints, of Anguis are made of wood; the basic material of any puppet.
Weapon(s): Anguis currently only has 2 weapons: these include 6inch blades and needles. The blades all are retractable and are located on the first 3 sections of Anguis' body. They are especially usefull when strangling an enemy. The final weapon is the needles that are shot from Anguis' tail. There are 150 needles stored in Anguis.These needles are best suited for long range fighting. The fangs, blades, and needles are all made of steel.
History: I never new who created Anguis, but he has always been with me. He is one of the few things in this world that I don't hate. It came with the needles, fangs and all of the poisons but I personally added on all of the blades. I decided to add on the blades after he was nearly broken durring some close quarters combat. So I added on these additions. We together have rended the flesh of inumerable foes in more ways than any coroner has ever seen. We will continue to due so until the day we die.

Last edited by Interminatum Somno on Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4500

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:00 pm

I know there isn't much here, but technically you aren't supposed to make anything in terms of weapons or armor until your character is approved.
Back to top Go down
Interminatum Somno
Genin
Interminatum Somno

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 am

Thanks for the heads up Lacerta. I was just starting this to give me a bit of inspiration for my characer background. Also, could you by chance explain how to sructure the RP sample?
Back to top Go down
Interminatum Somno
Genin
Interminatum Somno

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:54 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Interminatum Somno
Genin
Interminatum Somno

PostSubject: Bump   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:40 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Alright, free puppets are to be made of wood. As you rank up, you can upgrade the durability
Back to top Go down
Interminatum Somno
Genin
Interminatum Somno

PostSubject: Bump   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:31 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)   Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Template: Anguis (Complete)
Page 1 of 1