Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Recovery   Recovery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm

It has been a two or three week or so since the battle of Elkwood. I remember being in a bloody mess when my squad had found me with broken bones. They had carried me to the nursery where we had established camp for the night. They first took care of my broken ribs so I wouldn’t bleed internally. After that, everything was all blurry. I don’t remember much because I was carried in a cot since my arm and a leg were broken. I remember waking up in a hospital with my left arm and right leg in a cast. I was sore and when I saw a nurse, I asked where I was. She told me that I was back home in Chikagakure. She said that I had been asleep for three days after the surgery was a success. I was confused but then remembered the casts. I asked how much longer I would be in the hospital and I was told hopefully in two days. I was relieved about the news but then I remember the fight that I had with the shinobi back in Elkwood. I had promised I would visit him once I was better, but I didn’t see how I would be able to get there. If I were to set foot into Empire territory, I would be killed on site. I would have to get there in a way that would not draw attention to me. Perhaps leave with a caravan or some travelling merchants. Either way, I would have to be at my full strength again.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm

It seemed like the two days were taking forever. I only had some of my hours filled with therapy and other activities that they provided patients there with. On the day that I was able to be released, they told me that I should practice swinging my sword with my left arm so that it can get stronger. ‘Outside’ therapy they called it. So once I got home, I immediately went to my favorite rooftop and tried to summon my keyblade. I failed the first few times due to the fact I had been inactive for the past three weeks. Soon, I was able to summon the Kingdom Key without any problems. I did as they said and at first it was terrible. My arm could only move so much, but a few weeks work and then I was at full movement. Every now and then I would experience internal pain just by breathing due to my ribs gorging into my lungs. The doctor said that this would remain for only a week. He also said that I would be able to become tired more easily and I should be careful on how much I push myself. So I tried to train myself so I could regain my stamina back.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 am

I now stood on top of a rooftop, looking down at the people who walked by. By now, things have calmed down and mostly everyone was able to get situated into a new home. Most of us were still living in poverty but we were still giving our best efforts to the war at hand. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Now I was fully recovered from my injuries but the scars still remained. They were reminders to make me become stronger and let nothing hold me down. For I was Tsukai, Chuunin of Chikagakure and warrior of the Rebellion. For I was back and ready to kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery   Recovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Province of Legends :: Mountain Province :: Chikagakure: Village Hidden Underground :: Spire :: The Grey District-
Jump to: