Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scarface Pirates Unite!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

The Scarface Pirates Unite! Empty
PostSubject: The Scarface Pirates Unite!   The Scarface Pirates Unite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:42 pm

I knew that several villages were in town for the Exams and the Summit, and it looked like the perfect time to throw together my little vanity project. I decided to post up fliers all around bars in the city. How was a humble sword saint like myself to make a buck and have some fun anyway, eh?

The Scarface Pirates Unite! Postercopy_zps5bc31eeb

The Census of Aerogakure will be held 3 days IRL from now. 6pm EST on Wednesday. You will post here grabbing a flier and describing where you found it with a couple paragraphs. Don't worry about trying out or anything, because you won't have to give reasoning or sign anything official until you're on the crew. Hope to see you aboard the Angel's Revenge!
Back to top Go down
Hades
Genin
Hades

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 2300

PostSubject: Re: The Scarface Pirates Unite!   The Scarface Pirates Unite! Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:26 am

As Hades walks back from dinner, he was thinking bout his future. He would mostly likely inherit his father's business, even if he rejects it. This business would be a tough one to manage, mostly likely taking away all his freedom. He wants to just live a life, a free, adventurous life, where everyday would be super different. As Hades continued walking, he spotted a poster, a poster recruiting....pirates? Hades' eyes then focused on it. Scanning through the poster, he smiled and ripped the poster away, rushing to the location, the place where he himself will decide his fate.
Back to top Go down
Hiragana
Genin
Hiragana

Male Character Age : 16
Ryo : 4000

PostSubject: Re: The Scarface Pirates Unite!   The Scarface Pirates Unite! Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:49 am

Hira yawned as he walked down the street, the streets were rather crowded for some reason. It appeared as though everyone was gathered around the same place for some reason. Maybe something interesting had finally happened! Hira thought it a good idea to take a looksy. He pushed through the crowd and saw what everyone was looking at. It appeared to be a poster of some sort talking about a meeting of pirates. "So pirates huh? Thats a new one." Hira said to himself as he looked on at the poster. He turned back away from it pushing his way through the crowd yet again as he walked to the destination marked on the poster. "I suppose i should check it out at least..." Hira said as he trotted along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scarface Pirates Unite!   The Scarface Pirates Unite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scarface Pirates Unite!
Page 1 of 1