Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Ayame's Advertisement Event! - WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

Super Ayame's Advertisement Event! - WIP Empty
PostSubject: Super Ayame's Advertisement Event! - WIP   Super Ayame's Advertisement Event! - WIP Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:53 am

Super Ayame's Advertisement Event! - WIP Supera10

Super Ayame's Advertisement Event

Lately activity from our newer members have been slow not to mention the activity on the site overall and it's becoming a big problem. To fill our gaps and help raise activity, site moral and even role-playing fun I have created an event for all to participate in. This Event will revolve around how many referrals a person can get. The Event will last 2 weeks and the person who recruits the most new members wins a prize of 30k. The rules will be posted below.

The Rules

1. The event begins Tomorrow and will last 2 Weeks, The MINIMUM amount of recruits to win the prize of 30k is 10. If the winner is unable to gain more then 10 members then the prize will be halved to 15k.

2. Making alt accounts and saying they are a new person is a big NO! If I see this happen you give up rights to participate in this event. In order to avoid this the person who wins will not gain their 30k prize until 2 weeks after the event has ended, this is so I can see that the people you have recruited are real people and aren't just you making alt accounts to win.

3. I have decided that if you wish to work in teams of two I am fine with it just know the prize will be halved.

4. To recruit you can either use our Advertisement by posting on other Role-play forums etc OR by any other means you come by just as long as we gain new members.

5. Proof must be given of you recruiting and advertising to keep record and pasted below like so...

Name:
Recruited Members:
Sites Advertised on:
Back to top Go down

Super Ayame's Advertisement Event! - WIP
Page 1 of 1