Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day of Research

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

A Day of Research Empty
PostSubject: A Day of Research   A Day of Research Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Today, as many of my other past days, was an uneventful one. I decided to head to the village library and do some research there. I found myself heading towards the library more often than usual these days. Ever since the Yamakage had left, things have been very quiet around the village. Whenever I was at the library, I was always being intrigued by researching our world's history. The reason why our world is in such turmoil and how it had all started. One topic in particular was always a favorite of mine, the Bijuu. I'm not sure why but I am always so fascinated by the majestic beasts that once roamed our world freely. Untill the war began and the Bijuu went into hiding. All of them keeping their presence a secret to us ninja so that we may never find them again. It was just all so fascinating to me.

The bazaar, as usual, was a busy place like any other day. Everyone trying to barter merchants to get the best price, people trying to squeeze inbetween crowds to get where they need to get going. I timed my approach carefully so I wouldn't get tossed within the crowd and then made my way to the building. The library was quite some distance, but if I move quickly enough I could get there in a matter of minutes. I took advantage of the openings that were given and soon enough I was at the door steps of the library. I opened the door and made my way into the library. I was greeted with the peaceful quietness of people in a deep reading of a godd book. I looked around at the tables and made my way towards my favorite spot. It was located towards the back of the library so I had little chance of meeting someone and having to talk to them. What was convenient was that the table was located right next to the books that I liked to read, the books of our history. I found a big book that was worn and old. I sat down at my table and opened up to the page with bold red letters spelling the words, "The Book of the Bijuu." I smiled to myself and let myself get enveloped with the rich information of what was known of the beasts.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

A Day of Research Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day of Research   A Day of Research Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 pm

I usually don't like to skip through pages, but today I was looking for something specific today. I was researching a specific beast that I believe could help the Rebellion in our struggle with the Empire. I believed that by taking away the Bijuu in the Empire's provinces, we won't have go worry about fighting any jinchuriki. As I was turning the last page of the six tailed Bijuu, I paused and took a deep breathe. This was the first time I was actually getting nervous over turning the next page. I carefully turned the next page to reveal the seven tailed beast, Nanagi the demon wolf of the Smoldering Forest. I placed my left hand on the picture and studied it carefully, reading the caption underneath. 'Nanagi is the seven tailed beast that wonders the Smoldering Forest, catching everything it touches into flames with it's special scorch release techniques.' The more I studied the wolf, the more I felt a connection with it. It felt odd and if you thought about it it sounds odd, but it feels right. I was about to turn the next page, a searing pain shot through my arm and up into my head. "Aaaaarrrgggg!" The pain was so strong and unexpected that I literally yelled out in pain. I was lying on the ground clutching my head while a few people walked by and looked down at me. They were asking me something but I couldn't make out what was being said. I put up my left arm and waved them off giving them it's ok sign. They just shrugged and walked around the corner and went back to reading. After a few minutes had passed, the pain started to settle and I was able to pick myself up. The book was still at the page with the picture of Nanagi. I hesitantly picked up the book and placed it back on the shelf. I would have to come back another time to take another look, but what was with the pain? Why did it occur when I touched the page with the demon wolf on it? I then felt as if someone was watching me but I couldn't see anyone in my area. "Perhaps I should head home and think this over" , I said to myself. I would also have to come back and see if the same thing happens again. I may need to talk to the Yamakage about this and see if it means anything to him, for he too had a Bijuu within him. Maybe he could tell me what this all means after he gets back from his travels. I was feeling a little dizzy still but I started to make my way to the door of the building without making a scene.
Back to top Go down

A Day of Research
Page 1 of 1