Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research] Empty
PostSubject: Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research]   Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:09 pm

I was done sitting around. With the upcoming kage summit I knew that the war would soon be coming to an end, and I had to start making preparations to reconstruct Fukamigakure. I had enlisted the help of the leader of the Sugara clan, Roselia, to assist in the reconstruction of the dome and I already had basic blue-prints set up in my mind for the lay out of the new village but there was one thing that still had to be done. I had to make sure what has happened time and time again over my villages history can never happen again and the only way to put the beast down as well as get my revenge on it was to seal it in myself.

So that was my first step, but to be able to seal it I would need its location to find it and the help of a dear friend to seal it. I would ask for his help later but for now I would need to focus solely on research of the beasts location. Being the Co-commander of the rebellion army, I had been given permission by Bryn to access the secret files in his ANBU headquarters to help speed the process of research. I arrived in the library and approached the desk and said to the woman "I need access to any and all files on the Sanbi no Umihebi please." The one looked at me with a very suspicious look but quickly realized that I was going to get the information one way or another so she allowed me to go in.

I entered the room and women explained to me all that was contained here "The Yamakage has found a great interest in the bijuu for obvious reasons and if there are any books, journals, news clippings, or hastily scribbled letters dealing with the Sanbi, they'll be here." I nodded to the woman and thanked her before asking her to leave. I then began to search the shelves for anything pertaining to the beast.

The first thing I stumbled upon was a journal, it seemed to belong to a Hoshigaki from back before the village of Fukamigakure had been attacked the first time. I took the journal and sat down, eager to see what it had to say for itself...

I thought today would be a day like any other. I was sent on a few grunt work missions shortly after I woke up and after I got back I was just ordered on basic patrol. Throughout the day I hadn't had any real problems other than a few attempted thefts, a beggar getting a little too aggressive with a passerby, and a woman causing a scene after being dumped by her boyfriend in the middle of the market. All was going pretty normal up until about dinner time. I was about to change shifts with someone when we saw something, something big, that seemed to be circling the village. We were told to stay on high alert and prevent anyone from leaving the village until it had left, but frankly I feared it wouldn't leave and would just get closer. It took until about midnight that night when we saw the snake-like being fade into the depths. It seemed to be swimming to the north so my guess its home is somewhere in the northern oceans, but who knows, I could be wrong.

I finished reading the journal entry and put it down. So, the beast resided somewhere in the northern waters did it? This was valuable information but unfortunately I didn't have the time to comb through every inch of the northern seas until I found it, so I would have to keep digging to find something, anything else pertaining to where I could find it.

Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research]   Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:38 pm

So, I had found a clue as to where the beast lived but I needed more, something more exact. I got up and began perusing the shelves looking at book after book, all of them pertaining to nothing more than fables dealing with the beast. For the remainder of the day I searched and searched through them, reading every one of the child tales so much that I soon had them all memorized but none of them left any hints, the most specific I could find was 'The ocean' which obviously didn't help at all.

I had began to give up hope. I sat down back at the desk and pulled out a cigarette and lit it, trying to calm the rage of desperation welling up inside of me. There had to be something else here. I sighed and rubbed my face trying to think of somewhere else I could look, but I couldn't just sit here forever. I decided I would take a few more of the journals I had found and look through them one more time. For another 2 hours I sat there, thoroughly inspecting every line of every paragraph of every journal looking for any possible underlying meaning thinking maybe they were trying to hide its location, but I couldn't come up with anything. I had reached the first journal I read again and just like the first time, I got no help from it other than the fact that it was in the north. I read it to the final page and when I reached the back cover I almost lost my cool and destroyed the entire library, But then I saw an outline slightly poking out of the back inside cover.

I took a kunai and cut the back and like a suspected there was a tiny piece of paper and when I opened it it was a letter from the same Hoshigaki as before, only it seemed to had been written with haste to his wife...

My love,
By the time you read this I will already be dead, so please do not take this as a challenge to come find me. The gigantic beast which I mentioned seeing in my last letter came back, it was hostile as most of the village suspected. There was nothing we could do..We evacuated who we could but a large amount of the villagers and most of the shinobi died trying to defend the village, including Lord Shinkage. The village is in ruins and the beast seems to believe to have exterminated us all so it has left us. I am mortally wounded, but I had to know where its lair was to make sure you avoid anywhere near the monster. I put a seal on it and used any means I could to prolong my life until it had stopped moving. Its lair is far from Fukamigakure, it dwells in the Doragon Ocean so please my love as my dying wish I beg you to stay far away from there, for your own sake. The village is gone, I'm unsure as to whether or not they will try and rebuild it, but please stay away as the beast obviously has a problem with us living there and I don't want to risk its return. I'm afraid I have to stop writing now, I'm growing tired. Stay safe my love.

I put the letter down and was smiling regardless of the depressing nature of the letter. I had my location, the Doragon Ocean was a much smaller portion for me to cover and the beast is almost a mile long so it would be pretty hard to miss. I stood from the table and pocketed the letter for proof in-case Bryn had any doubt in his mind about my find.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

PostSubject: Re: Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research]   Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:14 pm

I rose from the chair and started for the door, a slightly sinister looking smile on my face. I'll admit that at the time since I had just discovered the location of the one thing I wanted revenge on more than anything in the world, I wasn't quite thinking straight. I wasn't thinking of anything else. Not the war, not the village, not Roselia, nothing but the fact that I had the location of the beast and my revenge was within my grasp. After I left the room I quickly walked past the secretary and she called out to me "Did you find everything you were looking for sir?" I simply ignored her and kept walking until I was on the streets of the village. My speed quickly accelerated and soon I was on a dead sprint towards the kage building.

I have to admit that looking back on it now I regret the behavior I acted with because as I ran I had no regard for anyone. I ran over many people knocking them over and causing a few people to drop fragile ornaments and pieces of pottery and I think it's safe to say that I made more than a few enemies that day. I shouldn't have let myself become blinded by rage, don't get me wrong as Shinkage I thoroughly believed that the Sanbi had to be dealt with, but I was doing it for all the wrong reasons. I should've wanted to seal it in myself with logical reasoning behind it, not just because I know what makes and angry and my only goal was to make it feel the sense of loss it had made me feel by destroying my village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research]   Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting it Into Action [Bijuu Research]
Page 1 of 1