Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding a Training Partner (Open to Genin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irrefragabiles Crystállum
Genin
Irrefragabiles Crystállum

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 8500

Finding a Training Partner (Open to Genin) Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Training Partner (Open to Genin)   Finding a Training Partner (Open to Genin) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:37 am

It was a beautiful day out in Chikagakure, nicer than usual. I was in the Bazaar just wandering around, admiring all of the goods that various stalls were selling. I had spent much of the morning training, but I felt that I was getting nowhere slowly. I only had rocks to break or to crystallize so it was getting very dull. I knew if I was to become a better ninja that I would have to find a training partner. Hopefully I could find someone who wanted to be stronger just as much as I did. I figured, what better place to find a training partner than in the Bazaar! There were people everyone so I was bound to find someone who could really push me and my crystals to the limit!
Back to top Go down

Finding a Training Partner (Open to Genin)
Page 1 of 1