Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Assassin on board (Yuurei)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

An Assassin on board (Yuurei) Empty
PostSubject: An Assassin on board (Yuurei)   An Assassin on board (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Neru was trying to relax on the ship, it was his first time to ever be on a ship, let alone a pirate ship. Tapping his foot while playing with his Yo-Yo, he would see different members move about the deck. "Hmm, I didn't think it would be so uninteresting to be on the ship, oh well." Neru continued to play around with his Yo-Yo, making sure not to hit the side of the ship he was leaning on. He darted his eyes back to the ship and spotted the masked medic. "Hmm, Yuurei was him name right?" Neru stopped playing with his Yo-Yo and called out to the guy. "Hey! What are you doing roaming around the deck?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: An Assassin on board (Yuurei)   An Assassin on board (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:29 pm

I sat in my cabin reading a lore book that had recently come into my possession from Shinobu. The drunk bastard dropped when he was on one of his belligerent rants about the samurai ancestors or something like that. I flipped through the pages and became more and more intrigued by the moment. I turned another page and heard something loud. It was the Neru fellow talking to himself. I got up from my seat and walked out onto the deck to see him talking to air playing with his Yo-Yo. I smirked and asked, "You alright? You know there's nobody there, right?"
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

PostSubject: Re: An Assassin on board (Yuurei)   An Assassin on board (Yuurei) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 am

Neru turned to see another Yuurei pop out from the deck. Neru squinted his eyes with his mouth open a bit. "Whaaaat." Neru thought. Neru instantly took a guess and threw his Yo-Yo towards one of the Yuurei. It hit the fake one who slowly started to disappear. Neru reeled in his Yo-Yo and looked towards the sky. It was quite hot today, was it a mirage. Neru rubbed his eyes and went to look back at the real Yuurei. Neru snorted. "Yeah, it was just the heat." Neru continued to play with his Yo-Yo. This was the first time he was embarrassed in awhile. He faced towards the other side of the deck while doing so. After a few seconds he stopped and turned to face Yuurei. "What are the captain's plans anyway? It's getting boring out here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Assassin on board (Yuurei)   An Assassin on board (Yuurei) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Assassin on board (Yuurei)
Page 1 of 1